Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) (36358 Views)

Enyimba Vs Warri Wolves Federation Cup Final 2013 Match Pictures: / Kwara Utd Fc Vs Enugu Rangers - Match Pictures / Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1360621_20131013_123848com_jpgd9b9e5792c25fff078de844720daed29

see hot chicks o cheesy cheesy cheesy

naija boys no dulling except for this guy below lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

looks like Guinness has brought out the g-ay in him

[img]http://footfrica.files./2013/01/nigeria-vs-ethiopia-042.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by 9icegee: 5:34am On Oct 16, 2013
for all those doubting, u can read tht then tell me supersport is lying
ng.supersport.mobi/football/super-eagles/news/131014/Eagles_bus_is_stoned
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by 9icegee: 5:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Andex12:
Would you send me any video statement form Nigerian officials or players mentioning the incident? Seeing is believing. I can't trust a BBC written in Lagos that will use the same newspaper.
check this out. Its official supersport website
ng.supersport.mobi/football/super-eagles/news/131014
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 5:52am On Oct 16, 2013
amadice: ...u ar mad to start wit...just pictures n u wanna compare nigeria wit ethopia...ur head needs to b examined...idiot

Of course Ethiopia is far better as a country. They would have used Ethiopian Airline to come if the game was in Nigeria . Even a national airline you guys cannot have while a greedy ineffective president has a fleet of over 15 jets.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Andex12:
I heard about that news but it was just one Nigerian newspaper which first fabricated the wrong News. shocked shocked The news of the stoning of Super eagles bus never happened. grin grin grin
Really ?
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by IamaChosen: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade this weekend, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', in Lagos HQ Church of the Lord’s Chosen at Ijesha, Lagos (stop at Ijesh Bus-stop).
Date: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by dammytosh: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2013
exxell: If you think Ethiopian gals are something else and are prettier than Naija forming babes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Hit Like

Don't go there ooo. Ethiopian girls can over fine enhhh. Was just praying the camera goes to the supporters instead of the field. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Onyenna(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2013
...Wadaphak!! Did they stone our players or not!!!
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Ikenna94: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2013
Naija fulani girls fine pas dose ethiopian village girls.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Onyenna(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2013
IamaChosen: The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade this weekend, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', in Lagos HQ Church of the Lord’s Chosen at Ijesha, Lagos (stop at Ijesh Bus-stop).

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!

...And how does this prove that the ethiopians didn't stone our players?....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Ikenna94: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2013
IamaChosen: The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade this weekend, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', in Lagos HQ Church of the Lord’s Chosen at Ijesha, Lagos (stop at Ijesh Bus-stop).

Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
pay for advert. Be4 dis nonsense mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Onyenna(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Ikenna94: Naija fulani girls fine pas dose ethiopian village girls.

U gat a point bro.... 9ja gals are finer jooor
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by bimbcy(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2013
exxell: If you think Ethiopian gals are something else and are prettier than Naija forming babes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Hit Like
yea no doubt abt d fact dat dey r but not as btful as 9ja fulani yariyans
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by bimbcy(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2013
yea, no doubt abt d fact dat dey r but not as btful as 9ja fulani yariyans
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by valinda(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2013
luvlyoracle: if u r in enugu n u want to root ur fone,install custom roms,repair ur bricked fone etc......u cn hit me up on 08083549458. or
Email:sage_393@hotmail.com or ennaemeka8@gmail.com
Viber:08083549458
Whatsapp:08084549458
2go:sage115
#oracle
bro,ℓ̊ dey enugu! Ūя̲̅ whatsapp numbr N̶̲̥̅☺ dey correct check am again! ℓ̊ get bold 5 wey ℓ̊ wan repair! Check Ūя̲̅ whatsapp numbr again αη∂ reply!!!
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Andex12(m): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
9icegee: for all those doubting, u can read tht then tell me supersport is lying
ng.supersport.mobi/football/super-eagles/news/131014/Eagles_bus_is_stoned
What the supersport said seems to be the word of NFF. If it is the words of NFF, then we have to see if FIFA punish Ethiopian Football Federation. But some of the complaints seems exaggeration, like traffic and cockroch infested bus. When I am typing this, I am in a traffic jam and I have no choice as many main roads in Addis Ababa are closed or half closed for construction. I don't know how it is possible to nurture or bring cockroches in a luxurious bus. Maybe they saw one or two small ones.

This is not to deny anything. But we have to be truthful. If any Ethiopian body is responsible in any wrong doing, they have to be punished but I can assure you that most people never saw Nigeria as enemy as depicted by NFF or Nigerian media. The people on the photos are evidences of how they treated Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by 9icegee: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Andex12:
What the supersport said seems to be the word of NFF. If it is the words of NFF, then we have to see if FIFA punish Ethiopian Football Federation. But some of the complaints seems exaggeration, like traffic and cockroch infested bus. When I am typing this, I am in a traffic jam and I have no choice as many main roads in Addis Ababa are closed or half closed for construction. I don't know how it is possible to nurture or bring cockroches in a luxurious bus. Maybe they saw one or two small ones.

This is not to deny anything. But we have to be truthful. If any Ethiopian body is responsible in any wrong doing, they have to be punished but I can assure you that most people never saw Nigeria as enemy as depicted by NFF or Nigerian media. The people on the photos are evidences of how they treated Nigerians.
u r not gettin de point. If the qs is, 'was d bus tht carried the super eagles stoned and one of d players injured'? The answer obviously is YES. No one is saying weda ethiopians love nigerians or not. Even if It was just a handful of irate fans tht did it de deed was done. Its not often d whole stadium tht chants racist songs but all it takes for ur club 2be fried is a handful of guys doing it. I hope u get it now...meanwhile, supersport isnt nff spokesperson. They had their crew der on ground and they reported wot they saw. Did u hear dem say der tht they were quoting nff (sometin they definitly wud've done if thts wot they did)? So tht ur argument too doesnt hold water
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Andex12(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
9icegee: u r not gettin de point. If the qs is, 'was d bus tht carried the super eagles stoned and one of d players injured'? The answer obviously is YES. No one is saying weda ethiopians love nigerians or not. Even if It was just a handful of irate fans tht did it de deed was done. Its not often d whole stadium tht chants racist songs but all it takes for ur club 2be fried is a handful of guys doing it? I hope u get it now
You got part of what I wanted to say. What I can say at this point is there is no conclusive evidence or photos of the attack. In the era of smartphones, how is it hard to show a photo proof of the attack? Yes, if it really had happened, it was done by few shameful, immature fans.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by babe4wealth(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
thought they said that the weather of that area was very harsh cuz i wonder how fine girls like me could bear such weather ; cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Andex12: Nigerian fans were roaming around the city. These photos were taken when they met Ethiopian fans few hours before the game outside the Millennium Hall, where large crowd has gathered to watch the game. The reception to the Nigerian fans was nice and friendly and Nigerians were friendly too.

There are videos but couldn't upload them yet.

Thank God for beautiful Women.
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by igboboy1(m): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2013
stop over generalizing...finer than ijebu girls? we no argue that one.
finer than Igbo, Ijaw, ibibio, urhobo, ishan and fulani girls? tah get out of here
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Andex12(m): 1:36am On Oct 17, 2013
babe4wealth: thought they said that the weather of that area was very harsh cuz i wonder how fine girls like me could bear such weather ; cheesy grin cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy The weather is pleasant many parts of the country. In Addis Ababa, temperature is mostly below 25 degree C. Actually, even in warmer areas, I see that girls are sexier grin grin
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
exxell: If you think [b]Ethiopian gals are something else and are prettier than Naija forming babes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Hit Like [/b]

what a brilliant observation! smiley thought i was the only one who noticed
Re: Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) by davidif: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
They seem to have classy fans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador / Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others / World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.