Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains (19506 Views)

Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by TTBlog(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Davido shot Skelewu video with prolific music video director Sesan and apparently didn't like it and was planning to do a re-shoot but someone leaked the video. Davido says he's planning to reshoot the video tomorrow with UK based music video director, Moe Musa. Hopefully, that will be a better vid.

Source: http://omoalaja..com/2013/10/davido-not-satisfied-with-skelewu-video.html

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by TTBlog(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Fans Complains

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Lilchilz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
davido easy now....which kin spendin be dis haba!!!
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by TUNEX89(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sh't.
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Must you always go abroad to shoot a video ? I liked the leaked version tbh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by dridowu: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
D leaked version is rubbish to me , so i support reshoot
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by godfreyakpoguma(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Even if u re-shoot anoda video. It won't still make a sense.
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Abimloaded(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
i hope this won't be the END of Sesan directing Davido's Video bcox by the TIME he gt satisfied with the foreign man it may lead to something else or was Sesan thinkin of other THINGS?

7 Likes

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Ghadafy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
As if the song make sense in the first place..

35 Likes

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by felzylix(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lyk say dem fit nominate am 4 grammy... #mtcheeew...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by tonididdy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
bigt boy
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by havilaLAGOS: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
d leaked version is ok...this happens wen u give kids too much money than they can handle
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Oziddy: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
in Orezi's Voice, 'what is the need'?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Codedrock(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Actually for me i see nothing wrong with the video, its kinda funny though most especially the last scene dem show 1 man eating rice.. I always replay that place.. Lol
IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEO LIKE THIS POST
And for mr SESAN THE DIRECTOR KEEP IT UP.. Always my favourite.!

15 Likes

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
he has the money to spend. we are waiting
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Qsscruz(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
I commend Davido on this one.. It shows that he listens to his fans criticism. When you acknowledge the fact that your success is directly or indirectly dependent on the patronage from your fans and act accordingly then you have come to stay..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Deiok(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Imagine that boy wey dey form gangster.
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by skyscraperTM(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
"whαt ∂iffereηce is thαt goiηg to make?" mcheeeww..

the sσηg is αlreα∂γ gettiηg αrchaic. . .

-o∂υηaчo™
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
if u're yet to chop salah meat, u need a change of attitude, ur neighbours nor like U.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by ritababe(f): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Anybody know his control number
since he dont know what to do with his money at least i can help him spend it.

musicians of nowadays are really funny..........though they are cute

1 Like

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by striker9(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Waiting.........
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Well that's too bad. I liked the leaked video. It was nice watching a video that wasn't dominated with two ginormous butt cheeks jiggling on the screen. I hope the official video won't be like that.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Revolva(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
grin grin grin na him sabi when them dey direct am he blind..after all na money make davido....he has money to re shoot
Re: Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
And Afta 1month ..e go be old music wink .,n we no go won watch da video again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2012: List Of Nominees / Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) / Download: Chief Onyenze Nwa Amobi – God Of Money Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.