Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Knowing The Books Of The Bible In A Few Seconds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowing The Books Of The Bible In A Few Seconds (679 Views)

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / The Historicity Of The Books Of The Bible - Reference: Daniel. / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing The Books Of The Bible In A Few Seconds by Finegrl(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
We were travelling 4rm GENESIS to EXODUS wen we saw LEVITICUS counting d NUMBERS of d pple of DEUTERONOMY and JOSHUA,waiting @ d beautiful gate of JUDGES only 2 see RUTH shouting SAMUEL dat d KINGS of CHRONICLES are cuming 2 see EZRA, NEHEMIAH, and ESTHER. We were told by JOB dat he saw PSALM teachin hiz children in PROVERBS about ECCLESIASTES, SONG OF SOLOMON, ISAIAH, and JEREMIAH. The LAMENTATION of EZEKIEL and DANIEL abt the lions den was terrible. In fact, HOSEA, JOEL, AMOS, and JONAH were found in the same ship with MICAH and NAHUM travelling to isreal. HABAKKUK wrote his vision which he sent to ZEPHANIAH who later passed it on to HAGGAI, who gave it to ZACHARIAH to read and explain it to MALACHI. MATHEW, MARK, LUKE, and JOHN were involved in ACTS lyk the ROMANS, behaving lyk the CORINTHIANS who were alwaz quarelling wit d GALATIANS. EPHESIANS knw dat the PHILIPPIANS heard dat d COLOSSIANS were suggesting to the THESSALONIANS dat d only place TIMOTHY cud be found was the house of TITUS who was teaching PHILEMON his younger broda how to speak HEBREW. JAMES, on hearing this shouted PETER! PETER!! PETER!!! To tell him dat the three JOHNS have revealed to JUDE his REVELATION.
Re: Knowing The Books Of The Bible In A Few Seconds by axion(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Finegrl: d KINGS of CHRONICLES are cuming
Na this part I like pass, it's like realitykings dot com angry
Re: Knowing The Books Of The Bible In A Few Seconds by Finegrl(f): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
axion:
Na this part I like pass, it's like realitykings dot com angry
ok. Datz gud #winks#
Re: Knowing The Books Of The Bible In A Few Seconds by cardoso111(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
!Good job finefine
Re: Knowing The Books Of The Bible In A Few Seconds by Finegrl(f): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
cardoso111: !Good job finefine
tankz dear
Re: Knowing The Books Of The Bible In A Few Seconds by Kingslaw(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
I like this thanks.
Re: Knowing The Books Of The Bible In A Few Seconds by Finegrl(f): 5:17am On Oct 16, 2013
Kingslaw: I like this thanks.
uwc

(1) (Reply)

My Daily Devotion . / Have You Ever Had Any Dreams Or Visions Of Heaven / Kind Muslim Elder And Family Accommodates Member Of Christ Embassy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.