Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) (5021 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Churchill Poses With Her Son (Photo) / Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Flirtyfemi: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Aww, Wizkid is such a great dad.
To make up for his busy schedules, Wizkid decided to spend today with his two year old son, Boluwatife.
You see, despite the fact that Wizkid is not with his baby's mum, he's a great dad to Boluwatife. He even has his name tattooed on his left hand.
The little man even plaits his hair...

So cute!
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/wizkid-spends-sallah-break-with-his.html

Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by damoskiy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nice way to make it up to his young son...cute picture sha...front page...
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by joelenesleek(f): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
damoskiy: When it make front page....would drop my comment
So you won't include the letter(s) to your MAKE if it doesn't make front page? Btw Wor-wor son.
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Castos(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
My guy I hail o. Now you're behaving it.
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by demelza: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kids having kids. sad
Wizzy's genes must be extremely recessive, his son looks nothing like him.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
hahahahahahahhahaha.....thats a hard punch grin
demelza: Kids having kids. sad
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Vivly(f): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Now i get it! Remember this line from his song. I can't remember the title. 'If i get boluwatife them go talk, abegi leave story dem go talk'. Never knew the son bears boluwatife
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
@ OP...Go to the dictionary and check the meaning of cute, then come back and correct yourself.
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Qsscruz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
So having a child out of wedlock is now a laudable achievement that needs to be commended.. SMH for this generation..The topic should be wiz-man with his wiz-kid..
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by davidoutomi(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by stephano100(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Singing in wizkid's voice *Wen i get boluwatife dem go talk,abeg leave story dem go talk o na na na.... grin
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:08am On Oct 16, 2013
Did boy no just fine at all
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by homesteady(m): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2013
Qsscruz: So having a child out of wedlock is now a laudable achievement that needs to be commended .. SMH for this generation..The topic should be wiz-man with his wiz-kid..

That's just the main thing among celebs now! Having children when they are not married
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Booty4me: 4:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Dayo ,what a bold
start.Probably b4 u get 2
2face's age,u may be a father
of 15 children.Ride on,afterall
u hav d cash.
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by tjfulloption(m): 5:29am On Oct 16, 2013
@ bad belle dem all, make wuna go born wuna own chld weda he/she go fine.
make we dey always appriciate wetin Baba God give us
meanwhile, am useing this opportunity to greet both wizbaba and wizkid a happy eidl~kabir.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Ollybarbie219(f): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Y shd dat little kid have weaves on,he wan resemble jaden smith ni?...smh
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by ChiSun27(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Did boy no just fine at all

Is this English Language?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by ChiSun27(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Booty4me: Dayo ,what a bold
start.Probably b4 u get 2
2face's age,u may be a father
of 15 children.Ride on,afterall
u hav d cash.

Who is this?
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by ChiSun27(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2013
tjfulloption: @ bad belle dem all, make wuna go born wuna own chld weda he/she go fine.
make we dey always appriciate wetin Baba God give us
meanwhile, am useing this opportunity to greet both wizbaba and wizkid a happy eidl~kabir.

Now someone is talking. No mind those bad belle pipul.
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by damoskiy(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2013
joelenesleek:
So you won't include the letter(s) to your MAKE if it doesn't make front page? Btw Wor-wor son.
was trying to reserve my seat...have since edited it btw thank you Ma...
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2013
See bad belle people angry angry angry.
i wonder wetin most of una look like when you're younger
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Oppypoppy: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Wetin dis world dey turn to sef? Na d fame abi d money! See pikin dey get pikin. Wish kin first step be dis naw?
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by flolancracker: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2013
demelza: Kids having kids. sad
damn ..see bad-mouthing grin tonguetongue
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Luxiana19(f): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2013
Good for them. Wonder who the mum is?
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Seequadry(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2013
Luxiana19: Good for them. Wonder who the mum is?
Ur MuM
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Did boy no just fine at all
End Time English

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by demelza: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2013
flolancracker: damn hailey..see bad-mouthing grin :/
FLO!!!!
angry
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by demelza: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2013
DP
Re: Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) by sobastical: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2013
Bursted..thought this dude was denying that he had a kid back then.... Chicken chicks

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The First Woman With Full Beards To Feature In World’s Best Beard Exhibition / Nina Ivy Dances Pantless In A Net Outfit / Slay Queen Carries Her New Born Baby To Club, Dance Happily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.