Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Can You Argue With The Conductor Over N40 Change? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Argue With The Conductor Over N40 Change? (567 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / When Keke Gets A Conductor / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Argue With The Conductor Over N40 Change? by Mathicks(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2013
This might seem very funny, but it is not. I've seen it happen alot of times. Many of us have our private cars, but that does not stop us from taking a public bus every once in a while.

1. *If the bus stops at your bus-stop and the conductor still does not have your change, would you just get down and leave of you'll stick around and argue a while?

2. * If there is an argument about whether you are really supposed to collect the change, maybe the conductor doesnt believe he is owing you change. To what length are you willing to argue?

I KNOW I'LL GET THE MOST SINCERE ANSWERS FROM OUR FEMALE FOLK. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

And Nigerians have this ''I wont be cheated'' mentality. No matter how small the amount involved is. Whats your take on this?
Re: Can You Argue With The Conductor Over N40 Change? by Dolcilicious(f): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Lyk seriously?i wont let d conductor go oh,will argue...if poss fight tooth nd nail for my change.
Re: Can You Argue With The Conductor Over N40 Change? by Mathicks(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Dolcilicious: Lyk seriously?i wont let d conductor go oh,will argue...if poss fight tooth nd nail for my change.
hahaha... Nigerians ehn..lol... From ur name,, U're female, right?
Re: Can You Argue With The Conductor Over N40 Change? by Dolcilicious(f): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Yupp
Re: Can You Argue With The Conductor Over N40 Change? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2013
If you let go of 40 naira everyday. That sums up to 200 naira a week, 800 naira a month and 9600 a yr. So no i wont let go. He has to give me 50 naira if he doesnt have change
Re: Can You Argue With The Conductor Over N40 Change? by Mathicks(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: If you let go of 40 naira everyday. That sums up to 200 naira a week, 800 naira a month and 9600 a yr. So no i wont let go. He has to give me 50 naira if he doesnt have change
hahaha... Oboy!!

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Lie To Yourself? / Why Are There Few Or No Comment On Posts That Dont Make Front Page??? / Leadership Tour Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.