Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Do You Think Kanye West Has A Good Deal Signing Dbanj? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Think Kanye West Has A Good Deal Signing Dbanj? (519 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Kanye West Has A Good Deal Signing Dbanj? by Jordanmusa(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2013
Was watching Dbanj's videos, awesome videos. But the question on my mind is: DO YOU THINK DBANJ HAS A GOOD DEAL WITH KANYE WEST'S G.O.O.D MUSIC LABEL? Looking at the. Artists signed to that label dbanj seems to be lagging behind music wise. Yeah ejanla will make a lot of cash, get the blings and all that, but will his kind of songs get international recognition? Dbanj's kind of music is not upto par, I mean no way near their taste for music. Dbanj will need to up his game! Kanye west will be the looser in the end as he won't get good returns on his investment!

All music lovers, what do you think?
Re: Do You Think Kanye West Has A Good Deal Signing Dbanj? by Ziggyzito(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2013
I'd say he's doing just fine, since you ain't abroad to know what happens over there....
Re: Do You Think Kanye West Has A Good Deal Signing Dbanj? by ikelvin(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
D'banj is Africa's biggest export to America musically incase u don't know. D'banj is close to winning a Grammy, with d'banj on the chorus ft kayne West and friends it will be a done deal!!! Don't say I didn't tell u when it happens!! I rest my case!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Private Piano Lessons / New EME Artistes First Track / Music: Ay.com – Follow Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.