Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

UPCOMING ARTISTS..WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / UPCOMING ARTISTS..WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW. (688 Views)

Upcoming Artists, I Have A Free Platform TO Promote Your Music / Ongoing Music Audition For Upcoming Artists. / How Can Upcoming Artists Make Money From Caller Ring Back Tone(crbt) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPCOMING ARTISTS..WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW. by YCT: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Well..im Alex by name, a publicist,modelling agent and an online/onair promoter.. Owner of www.livintainment.com
Looking at the multiple rate of upcoming musician in nigeria these days,its highly overwhelming and same time scarie.. i will personally tell you that in nigeria today approximately every family have someone who is either a rapper/singer as an upcoming in their home.. and the good ones most times dont have a channel of promoting themselves or showing the world what they have within cause of lack of finance,management,link and promotion..while so many wack ones that have got the money use it as an oppotunity to sing and promote so many rubbish they call songs.

AS AN UPCOMING ARTIST This is the FIRST THING you should ask yourself

1] Am i Really good in this field of life?
2]Which genre of music can i flow good in?
3]Is this the right time to do this or not?
4]what does it take to become a popular and famous artist in nigeria?
5]do i have the materials it takes to do music in nigeria?

THE MATERIALS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INCLUDE
1]Finance
2]good producer
3]good management
4]good connection
5]new style of music

as an upcoming act you should have a good and solid finance that will back you up,STOP waiting for any record label that will come and sign you in,nowadays it doesnt work anymore no matter how good you are,so far u have no cash to run it,first go look for cash and thrn come back to music SECONDLY,aS an upcoming act u shld be able to mange urself regardless of pple around you,u can own ur own name,mgt etc and please give it a lively and cool name not anyhow names...you should also be able to have good connecton,and show up new swaggs that people will love and adapt to..bring up new thing DONT Immitate any of the well known artists,be ur own leader though have role models in the industry and emulate little of their steps...
Dont just goto any upcoming producer and do any wack song for free or little amount and start disturbing pples ear with it..take ur time to do good and quality beats and rhythms..and ALSO producing lots of singles u aint promoting is a waste of time and lyrics..in which u put under ur bed at the end of the day...try and be different..THANK YOU.. Kindly drop ur comments.

follow me on twitter @Livintainment
facebook : Livintainment ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Sexy Steel – Mambo Ft Iyanya / 25 Best Rappers In Nigeria / All Fun! As Davido Sells Ice Cream, Burna Boy Cuts Grass In King Special's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.