Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

NOTICE: The Best Way To Advertise Your Goods And Services. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NOTICE: The Best Way To Advertise Your Goods And Services. (1234 Views)

Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE / Get Up To 75% Discount On All Goods And Services On Mocality Deals / Get Up To 75% Off On All Goods And Services On Mocality Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOTICE: The Best Way To Advertise Your Goods And Services. by Khioen: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2013
THE INTERNET
Ever since it came, it has been a means to reach several people at thesame time. Statistics from the year 2011 made us know that 82% of the nigerian reading population spend more time on the internet rather than newspapers.

So why spend so much money paying for those adverts. Take facebook advertising for instance, its as cheap as $3. And newspaper adverts cost above hundreds of thousands.

Now this brings me to the reason for this post. Its Khioen Nigeria.

Its an advertising company here in Nigeria. Still very new and yet to launch. They will offer free advertising and many more services to owners of any form of business. To boost your customer base. With our website you can create you personal shop and sell your own items to our viewers. You can also chat with them and bargain prices.

Earlier, we posted adverts here on nairaland looking for business owners who are willing to partner with us. For now we have just 26 dealers and our target is 50. Please if you own any form of business (fashion store, electronics sales, car sales,etc) contact us now admin@khioen.com

Please this is not scam. You honestly won't pay a penny. You just helping us build our catalogue and we are helping you advertise. Do not miss this opportunity.

Engineer Osas
Khioen Nigeria

Re: NOTICE: The Best Way To Advertise Your Goods And Services. by PRYNXLEX(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Wow this is great. I will contact your company right away.
Re: NOTICE: The Best Way To Advertise Your Goods And Services. by Musyus(m): 1:03am On Oct 17, 2013
That is a greatest business opportunity, pls sir, how can i get registered. So, this is my email address: Kunleibidapo@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Haulage Of Aviation Fuel / I Need 1million Naira Urgently, I Have Toks Cars Available As Collateral For It / Tank Farm For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.