Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Oracle 11g Delayed Training Classes With First Logic @oba Akran, Ikeja Lagos. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Oracle 11g Delayed Training Classes With First Logic @oba Akran, Ikeja Lagos. (1698 Views)

Done / Best Ccna,autocad,oracle 11g,web Development,comptia A+ Guides / SAP Training at a reduced rate in Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oracle 11g Delayed Training Classes With First Logic @oba Akran, Ikeja Lagos. by captalex(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2013
I'm very disappointed with after being assured that training classes would begin by the end of september, I'm still being posted by management staff at the first logic centre that they're yet to get another decent instructor to take the course, I would have gone there to get a refund by my 9-5 job overturns that.

you guys should let us know your experience with them, and how better to avoid their schemes.
One would think they would use their logic first.
Re: Oracle 11g Delayed Training Classes With First Logic @oba Akran, Ikeja Lagos. by GideonG(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Forget them! Anything that happens, happens for the best! may be God want you to be self-taught and probably be better off.
I guess you should start studying on your own.
Re: Oracle 11g Delayed Training Classes With First Logic @oba Akran, Ikeja Lagos. by barapistis(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2013
have you paid,if yes am sorry,get videos and do alot of reading

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Engineer / Perfect Autocad Training For A Productive Nigeria / Free Microsoft Excel Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.