Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Policemen Extremely Fear Army People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Policemen Extremely Fear Army People (640 Views)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty / What's Your Fear (Phobia)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Policemen Extremely Fear Army People by NobleIcon: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello nairalanders, I have seen cases where policemen tremble on realising that someone they harassed on the road (who may be wrong) is an army officer. And even when the army personel call his/her colleague, the policemen will be beaten helplessly while they are armed.
So my question is, why do u think policemen don't retaliate and tremble a lot when army people are involved.
U can also share ur experience on the controversy b/w police and army u witnessed. THANKS.
Re: Why Policemen Extremely Fear Army People by NobleIcon: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
THIS DESERVE FRONT PAGE I THINK
Re: Why Policemen Extremely Fear Army People by oluwatomiwa(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
U cann't compare the training of police officer to a military officer.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Of The Best Ways To Make Money In An Hour / Nairaland Forum, What brough you here? / Plsss Join The(like Button) Record Setting Nairaland Quest! ;D;D;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.