Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo (9935 Views)

Who Has The Best Pout – Ice Prince Or His Boo? / Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) / P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by bladegirl7: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2013

Even though he rarely talks about his girlfriend, Olamide isn’t shy to put
her out there…baddo uploaded this pic on his instagram page with the
caption ” Felabration with my boo ”

…. i fink they look cute together
So if you were to rate this chick, what would you give her on the scale of
1-10 ?

http://www..com/2013/10/mr-and-mrs-baddo-check-out-olamide-and.html
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by pfijacobs(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
She's just like the other girls out dia.... Nuffin special!
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Booty4me: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Another baby mama on the way embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by seankay(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dey luk gud 2geda
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Abigail09(f): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
shez kk buh doubt if she'l last.
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wow! undecided
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by lancey(m): 2:36am On Oct 17, 2013
rating? 4! and btw she doesnt look bariga-ish! lol
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by jeffizy(m): 3:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Mug-shot.
Can't really judge her appearance from such a close facial snap.
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by ewizard1: 4:55am On Oct 17, 2013
wooo!!! If this is the Lady gurl he's always talking about in his tracks... Forgerrit... That's the certified Mrs Badoo! According to him, she was the one when when badoo was nothing. Now that Badoo is Something? gbam!!!
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2013
she looks just like every other nigerian gal...
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Mogenerous(f): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Abigail09: shez kk buh doubt if she'l last.
doubt if she will last? they have been dating since baddo was just olamide the broke ass

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Mogenerous(f): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2013
tmabin: She's just like the other girls out dia.... Nuffin special!
olamide def finds something special for sticking with her till date

2 Likes

Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Mogenerous(f): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2013
deejay_harry1: she looks just like every other nigerian gal...
how did you expect her to look? canadian?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by 3ace(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2013
jeffizy: Mug-shot.
Can't really judge her appearance from such a close facial snap.
You're right; this is not the kind of pix to evaluate beauty.
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Nomski0(f): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Abigail09: shez kk buh doubt if she'l last.
They started from the bottom together, she's gonna last cause she's not the type that pursues money.

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by switdil(f): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2013
Nomski0:
They started from the bottom together, she's gonna last cause she's not the type that pursues money.
How u take know
Una relate
If no
Then Only speak for ursef
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Nomski0(f): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2013
switdil:
How u take know
Una relate
If no
Then Only speak for ursef
Middle finger b***h.
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by dominique(f): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Mogenerous: how did you expect her to look? canadian?

He expects her to look like the halfcasts wizkid and davido parade about. Well, as the saying goes; a woman's loyalty is tested wen her man has no money while the man's loyalty to his woman is tested when he has. I wish them all the best.

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by IboBoyNuel(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2013
Nomski0:
Middle finger b***h.

Lwkmd

Dis got me laughing...

I saw dis reply coming
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by switdil(f): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Nomski0:
Middle finger b***h.
Oooohhh
Sorry I don't do gals grin
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
switdil:
Oooohhh
Please, Shut The Bleep Up ! angry
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Nomski0(f): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
switdil:
Oooohhh
I'd love to communicate, too bad i dont speak ìdiot caused i heard thats the only language you understand.tongue tongue
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by shypapa(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
baddo shocked
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by switdil(f): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Rkm6: Please, Shut The Bleep Up ! angry
Oponu ayirada
Gboranmideleru eni aforolo toni toun baje
Wetin be ur own ajonamaku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by switdil(f): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nomski0:
I'd love to communicate, too bad i dont speak ìdiot caused i heard thats the only language you understand.tongue tongue
Hmmmm
It only takes stark idi ot lyk u to know that tongue
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by fruityjojo(f): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Booty4me: Another baby mama on the way embarassed
She is already a BayBay mama *To be honest d pic doesn't give her any credit at alllll cos she is pretty.
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
switdil:
Oponu ayirada
Gboranmideleru eni aforolo toni toun baje
Wetin be ur own ajonamaku?
tongue.Signs Of Crushing.
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
random b*ches for security purposes...that's all
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by skyscraperTM(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Theγ ßoth look perfect. . .
Re: Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo by tequila10(f): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
deejay_harry1: she looks just like every other nigerian gal...

Is she supposed to look like a gurl 4rm London or Mars ??.....I dnt get u guys @ times ....mtcheeeeew !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Vs Aishwarya Rai Who Is Prettier? / Omotola Jalade: I Put Nollywood Where It Is Today / Funmi Iyanda Covers Issue 3 Of Mania Magazine - Rate The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.