Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? (2373 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sorry! Had to borrow that title from the Music section....So,what Movies are you Watching Right Now?
As am creating this thread,am Watching "Banshee{series}"
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ya. Jst watching triumph of love. Xo wow. Super wow. I mean major wow;-) winkYa. Jst watching triumph of love. Xo wow. Super wow. I mean major wow;-)
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by ObiOkpor(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
G.I Joe.nice action packed film.
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cykik: Ya. Jst watching triumph of love. Xo wow. Super wow. I mean major wow;-) winkYa. Jst watching triumph of love. Xo wow. Super wow. I mean major wow;-)
The movie must be kinda sweet!!
Foreign or Local?
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Obi Okpor: G.I Joe.nice action packed film.
I alwaz neglect this movie! Wil find time to watch it sometime!
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
Am about to re-watch Koi Mil Gaya,an Indian movie,the first Part of KRISH!!
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
The President's Man
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by Ameenabalarabe(f): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Grave yard
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by lymelyte(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Finish watching under the dome.watching blacklist,revolution,betrayal,hawaii 5 O,revenge,tvd,
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by lymelyte(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Finish watching under the dome.currently watching blacklist,revolution,betrayal,hawaii 5 O,revenge,tvd,
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fringe
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
Finished Watching "RED"..Starring Bruce Willis..
Re-watching "THE ONE"....Jet Li
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 29, 2013
*following bumper to bumper*:

Scandal
Homeland
Castle
The Mentalist
Pretty Little Liars
Criminal minds.

1 Like

Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by Xsenga(f): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2013
Am currently watching Jumong and wen am done i'll watch Arrow.
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Xsenga: Am currently watching Jumong and wen am done i'll watch Arrow.
Many People seem to Love this "JUMONG"....That film bored me up in the 2nd Season.......
"Arrows" on Point!!
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2013
alutacontinua: *following bumper to bumper*:

Scandal
Homeland
Castle
The Mentalist
Pretty Little Liars
Criminal minds.

You are really unto some real stuffs here!
Are u 'following',as in watching them with each airing? Or you bought all,and is watching them one afta another?
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2013
lymelyte: Finish watching under the dome.watching blacklist,revolution,betrayal,hawaii 5 O,revenge,tvd,
Only You?
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
philfearon:
You are really unto some real stuffs here!
Are u 'following',as in watching them with each airing? Or you bought all,and is watching them one afta another?

Watching after each airing
Shld download last night's episode of castle today. Cldn't watch it on TNT last night.
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by Xsenga(f): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Philfearon, pls how does PM work? Don't laugh at me oo.
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by lymelyte(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
philfearon:
Only You?
Yes ooo.. only me cheesy please I need more lates interested and action packed tv shows.
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Xsenga: @Philfearon, pls how does PM work? Don't laugh at me oo.
Okay,first of all,PM - Personal message..
This is how it works:
You must have registered on nairaland with an Email,therefore,the PM goes directly to the Email you registered with On Nairaland..And so instead of going all through the hassles of going to ur Email site to send email to someone on Nairaland,SEUN provided a shortcut for it....
When u click on Someone's profile{i.e clicking the persons Monicker or nairaland name},you will see something like "Send Email message to so so person",then u click it and send the PM.....
it is easier when you are 'following' the person you want to Pm,and the person is 'following' you back..
If you are 'following' the person,once u click the "send message to..........",the normal email page will appear,only that this time around,The Recipient's name has been done for you automatically,and then u type in ur Message and Subject and Send/submit..
However,if you are not 'following' the person,sending the email/PM will require that you first get the persons permission to send the email/PM{its assumed the person dont know u}....

1 Like

Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
lymelyte:
Yes ooo.. only me cheesy please I need more lates interested and action packed tv shows.
'Supernatural1-9{S9 is currently airing'..
'Banshee'...
'Person of Interest'{1&2}..
'Teen Wolves'{1&2}...
.....I dey come!
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

Watching after each airing
Shld download last night's episode of castle today. Cldn't watch it on TNT last night.
Which site{s} do u download from?
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by Xsenga(f): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
philfearon:
Okay,first of all,PM - Personal message..
This is how it works:
You must have registered on nairaland with an Email,therefore,the PM goes directly to the Email you registered with On Nairaland..And so instead of going all through the hassles of going to ur Email site to send email to someone on Nairaland,SEUN provided a shortcut for it....
When u click on Someone's profile{i.e clicking the persons Monicker or nairaland name},you will see something like "Send Email message to so so person",then u click it and send the PM.....
it is easier when you are 'following' the person you want to Pm,and the person is 'following' you back..
If you are 'following' the person,once u click the "send message to..........",the normal email page will appear,only that this time around,The Recipient's name has been done for you automatically,and then u type in ur Message and Subject and Send/submit..
However,if you are not 'following' the person,sending the email/PM will require that you first get the persons permission to send the email/PM{its assumed the person dont know u}....
tnks alot.
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
Xsenga: tnks alot.
You are Welcome sweetie.......*winks*
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by lymelyte(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
philfearon:
'Supernatural1-9{S9 is currently airing'..
'Banshee'...
'Person of Interest'{1&2}..
'Teen Wolves'{1&2}...
.....I dey come!
I started supernatural last year but could not follow up.if I ever decide to watch supernatural,i will start from ss9. The movie is just too long.i wonder when it would end.I don't know if it would be understable or make sense to start from ss9.
As for banshee,i have finished banshee along last 4 months ago.
Person of interest,i don't like d movie.Teen wolves,is it good? But it is an old movie.isnt it?
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
lymelyte:
I started supernatural last year but could not follow up.if I ever decide to watch supernatural,i will start from ss9. The movie is just too long.i wonder when it would end.I don't know if it would be understable or make sense to start from ss9.
As for banshee,i have finished banshee along last 4 months ago.
Person of interest,i don't like d movie.Teen wolves,is it good? But it is an old movie.isnt it?
hmmmm..This guy,you dey watch o!
I suggest you start Supernatural from Season3 or Season4..........
'Teen Wolves' is not an old movie somehow...It started same time as 'ARROWS' and 'REVOLUTION'.............A great Movie,and am sure You will love the Movie like hell...I'm even eager for the S3,its been commissioned.....
I thank God that 'Banshee' has been commissioned for S2 by Cinemax.......
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
lymelyte:
I rarely even watch film this days,unlike before...Visit this link for More movies...
https://www.nairaland.com/1463480/seasonal-movies-wished-not-cancelled
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by lymelyte(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2013
philfearon:
I rarely even watch film this days,unlike before...Visit this link for More movies...
https://www.nairaland.com/1463480/seasonal-movies-wished-not-cancelled
Thanks.
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2013
With Love From Paris....starring Travolta
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by philfearon(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2013
lymelyte:
Thanks.
You are welcome bro!
Re: What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? by Mamacita007(f): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Scandal. i just finished watching basketball wives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Go To Www.clubmp4.com / Best Movies To Download In 2018 And The Release Dates... / Open Auditions: Female Presenter Wanted For Exciting New Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.