Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Chose Between Nigeria And Hundred Million Dollars - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chose Between Nigeria And Hundred Million Dollars (903 Views)

Poll: CHOSE BETWEEN NIGERIA AND HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR

I CHOSE TO B E A FREE NIGERIA: 27% (3 votes)
I CHOSE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR: 72% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Back In The Days When Mom Shared Rice And We Chose By Seniority (photo) / 1 Million Dollars ($1m ) To Sleep With Your Wife For Just One Night / 16 Million Dollars Golden Baby Crib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chose Between Nigeria And Hundred Million Dollars by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2008
I have posed to this question to some people at my office and their answer varied
But i want to seek the view of nairalanders.
PLEASE IF YOU ARE OFFERED HUNDRED MILLION US DOLLARS AND NEVER TO SET FOOT IN NIGERIA AGAIN EVEN AT DEATH NOT EVEN FOR ANYTHING, OR NO MONEY  BUT LIVE AND TRAVEL, COME BACK TO NIGERIA ANY TIME YOU CHOOSE.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOSE?
TO NIGERIANS ONLY PLEASE.
As for me
i did rather live and come back to Nigeria at will than have money and never see my beloved village again hmmm
What of you?
Re: Chose Between Nigeria And Hundred Million Dollars by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2010
What a question! 2-year-old post, but I'll revive it.

I can only speak for myself, but one thing's clear. I'm patriotic to a point. The sum you've posted here is even way too large. If I was offered even $5,000,000, that would be enough for me to never set foot in Nigeria again, and not miss it. That sort of money will soften most blows, never setting foot in Nigeria being one of such blows.

I believe you're portraying a false sense of patriotism, going by your answer. You'd reject $100,000,000 in favour of visiting Nigeria at will? LMAO!
Re: Chose Between Nigeria And Hundred Million Dollars by ada24: 12:33am On Jul 27, 2010
siena - imagine the question. i would take the 100mil and gladly not set foot again. 100million versus what the poster is offering - is that meant to be a trick question.

i'd invest it and live a happy life
Re: Chose Between Nigeria And Hundred Million Dollars by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2010
I would choose hundred million dollars anytime and anyday.

Nigeria isn't worth losng that type of money.

If Obasanjo and babanginda as former presidents would take the money without thinking, why shouldn't I?
Re: Chose Between Nigeria And Hundred Million Dollars by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 27, 2010
100 million dollars, baby!
Re: Chose Between Nigeria And Hundred Million Dollars by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2010
^^Not surprising. grin

(1) (Reply)

White Priviledge / The Three Realities Of Beauty / If Your Sister Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.