Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Collie Buddz /white Ragga Supestar - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Collie Buddz /white Ragga Supestar (1078 Views)

New Ragga Sensation: Bornstar's Single Is First Off Dj Chascolee's New Mixtape / Reggea/ragga,dancehall / need 2 make tite Beatz For your rap rnb ragga Albums......holla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collie Buddz /white Ragga Supestar by sunnykiss(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2008
collie buddz 148 up, 15 down
A relatively new dancehall artist who was born in New Orleans, moved to Toronto and then eventually to Bermuda. He is "white" and has a passing resemblance to Eminem. His actual race is debatable although he was born in New Orleans, so he could be of Creole or mixed Creole descent. He openly reps for "Bermy" or Bermuda and that is home to him. However, when it comes to breaking it down to race, he is considerably "whiter" than Sean Paul. His voice, however, is so authentic sounding that you'd swear he was anything but white. He has a very good and innovatice dancehall style that is a cross between Yellowman and Sean Paul. Currently he only has 2 songs out "Come Around" and "Mamacita." The first is probably the best weed anthem since Cypress Hill put out "Stoned is the Way of the walk" in 1991!

men all theses white boys are trying now ooooo even better than some blacks

from Paul Wall,Eminem,Lil whyte,Vanilla Ice though old school ,ect, ?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=collie+buddz

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080120201939AALOAf6
Re: Collie Buddz /white Ragga Supestar by dready(f): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2008
FOR THIS SINFUL WORLD WHEN I COME, THE BEST MUSICIAN OF ALL TIME IS BOB MARLEY, HE CAME, HE SAW AND HE CONQUER, OMO I WISH SAW HE FIT FUC K ME GIVE BELLE BEFORE HE DIE COZ I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH
Re: Collie Buddz /white Ragga Supestar by dready(f): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
She rock slow she dip slow
she only dance to reggae and calypso

I LOVE THIS SONG FROM A TO Z,

Gal whine let me come behind yuh
Eh me make she feel alright
Coulda dance all night if yuh want ohh
till a mornin light
love how you feel infront a me so gal
let me hold you tight

MAMACITA, NICE SONG LIKE THIS,

(1) (Reply)

Rep 4 Naija Video Ft. Naeto C, D’banj, M.i., El Dee, Sound Sultan, Others / Jimmy Jump Off (yung Hanz) / K-switch Disses Don Jazzy, Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.