Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Music Video Director Sesan Releases Statement Regarding Skelewu Video (LOOK) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Video Director Sesan Releases Statement Regarding Skelewu Video (LOOK) (630 Views)

Meet Wizkid’s Director, Sesan Ogunro .. More Photos / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege / Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Video Director Sesan Releases Statement Regarding Skelewu Video (LOOK) by gistyinka(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Below is the official statement from the music video director's team regarding the Skelewu video which was released few days ago shot by him. Davido tweeted yesterday that the video we all saw wasn't the official one and someone betrayed him by releasing it. He also said he's re-shooting the video with UK based music video director Moe Musa. See Sesan's statement below:

My attention is drawn toward the chaos surrounding the release of the Skelewu video .

Myself and my team shot the video for Davido in Nigeria and to the best of my knowledge my client and his team were very happy with the result, when they watched/ and approved the video. If he has since had a change of heart, that is ok. I am not in any way responsible for the release of the video. I believe Davido and myself did a very good job regarding the video production and as a professional of over 10 years. I find it very irresponsible and immature if my client and his management publicly put out false statements/comments, in an attempt to tarnish my name, credibility and reputation.

I remain dedicated, humble, focused and as hard working as ever. Thank you to all my fans and industry professionals - Stay blessed.

www.gistyinka.net
Re: Music Video Director Sesan Releases Statement Regarding Skelewu Video (LOOK) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Music Video Director Sesan Releases Statement Regarding Skelewu Video (LOOK) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Much more mature than Davido's "YOU KNOW YOURSELF!" Rants on Twitter.
Re: Music Video Director Sesan Releases Statement Regarding Skelewu Video (LOOK) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
This Davido new song hype is too much.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Latin's Former P.A Commits Suicide In America / Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Don Jazzy,may D,peter Okoye,timaya & More / MUSIC: Kcee Ft D’banj – Emmah | Ogaranya Ft Davido (prod. Del’b)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.