Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Financial Indiscipline - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Financial Indiscipline (602 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Indiscipline by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Poverty is caused nt cos of lack of wealth bt mainly due to inapproriate allocation of available resources. Most Nigerians live a livestyle they cant sustain and its very unfortunate that the poor are the most guilty. I cant imagine a man using 70% of his earnings to pay house rent. At the end of the day we're left no savings. Heaven help those who help themselves, should any opportunity present itself, how will you make the best of it? So, my simple advice is that out of whatever you earn, no matter how little it is try to save part of it. I'll recommend you read the RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON if you wish to improve your saving habit. One simple rule from that book is that ONE-TENTH OF YOUR EARNING IS YOURS TO KEEP!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Web Project That Has Never Been Built In Nigeria. Are You Interested? / Making Money In Online Internet Affiliate Marketing / Hard Times For The Economy As Stocks Keeps Falling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.