Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps (1209 Views)

Peter Okoye Buys Cars For His Dance Show Winners (Photos) / Drama: Davido Mocks Producer Jfems And He Responds says Davido is a cruel Smello / Iyanya Was Not Bounced - Says Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps by chicbenita(f): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2013
The controversies surrounding Skelewu video by Davido and the criticm from fans is spreading like wide fire, Dammy Krane said Davido took his dance step without permission.
Hmmm... If Davido stole his dance step, what is the name of Dammy Krane dance step, as the argument goes on and on, no one really took notice of this dance step by Dammy Krane, not until the dance went all over youtube by Davido.
Is that why he is reshooting the video or is it because of it was not well directed, questions that needs answer.
SEE>>> http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/10/dammy-krane-says-davido-stole-his-dance.html

Re: Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps by homesteady(m): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Dammy krane formed skelewu? undecided
I've never seen him dancing like that
Re: Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 17, 2013
na me form dat dance ooo...lols....@damycrane...u welcom to chat...
Re: Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps by chicbenita(f): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2013
patrickdarlins: na me form dat dance ooo...lols....@damycrane...u welcom to chat...
lols i pray o
Re: Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps by stevecantrell: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Davido, please Return Mr Dammy's dance steps immediately !
Re: Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps by IboBoyNuel(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2013
I won't say he stole it

But the first time i saw that dance i thought it was dammy krane that came about the moves. I've seen that dance a long time before skelewu came out

Google this video, "timix ft dammy krane-kowole" , u'll see d moves. Not only in this video but in some other videos i don't know their names.

Dammy krane is 100% the owner of the skelewu MOVE.
Re: Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Dammy, he only borrowed it grin. And he'll return it back when he's done. Just be patient

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Says Davido Stole His Dance Steps by maonye: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2013
this topic is arrant nonsense. pls Nairaland grow up not everything u guys must post. post a reasonable topic stole a dance step is not a reasonable topic plss.

(1) (Reply)

Nya Lee Went From being a stripper to a Popular Love And Hiphop Star / empty / Toolz, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa, Others At Gbemi Olateru-olagbegi’s 30th Bday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.