Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up (1858 Views)

Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 17, 2013
Wether you are a man or woman describe yourself and what you want here. Peeps lets be mature enough so thatThese trade will bring back joy to genuine partner seekers.as a man pls dont be keen in breaking ladies heart.dont sleep with her nor collect anything from her under the guise of marrying her.a little expo for the ladies,do u know that about 85% men genuinely looking for a wife will know at 70% level if you are realy a marryable product within 4weeks of meeting you.DONT MAR UR CHANCES especialy by been promiscous.
Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Darling, david is my name,38,a trained physical and health educationist, looking for job,i need a working class lady btw 28-35 yrs for a relationship that will lead to marriage.tribe and color is not a barrier.call or sms me on 07065665376 or mail me: talk2davoo2012@gmail.com (darling pls no need of flashing me because it will make me feel ur ingenuine and unserious)
Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 17, 2013
darlings am called....25yrs old...looking for a lady 19-22....almost tru wit my B.sc.....an accountant in d making....tribe is not a barrier...its a relationship dat will lead to partners for life...not jst marriage....call or sms me on...08133018618 or 07019068179......u welcom deary
Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
talk2davoo: Wether you are a man or woman describe yourself and what you want here. Peeps lets be mature enough so thatThese trade will bring back joy to genuine partner seekers.as a man pls dont be keen in breaking ladies heart.dont sleep with her nor collect anything from her under the guise of marrying her.a little expo for the ladies,do u know that about 85% men genuinely looking for a wife will know at 70% level if you are realy a marryable product within 4weeks of meeting you.DONT MAR UR CHANCES especialy by been promiscous.
Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by chichi820(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
;DHi guys am looking for friends too but I can't add my number joor. Una weldon abuja friends . Hugs

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
chi.chi820:
;DHi guys am looking for friends too but I can't add my number joor. Una weldon abuja friends . Hugs
i guess u are a female.its good u dont add ur number to avoid d avoidable but nothing stops u from contacting any no u fancy or better stil u can drop ur email.we dont need anonymous comments here
Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by bizz(m): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2013
talk2davoo: Wether you are a man or woman describe yourself and what you want here. Peeps lets be mature enough so thatThese trade will bring back joy to genuine partner seekers.as a man pls dont be keen in breaking ladies heart.dont sleep with her nor collect anything from her under the guise of marrying her.a little expo for the ladies,do u know that about 85% men genuinely looking for a wife will know at 70% level if you are realy a marryable product within 4weeks of meeting you.DONT MAR UR CHANCES especialy by been promiscous.
just copied ur post...hope u don't mind.thanks anyway
Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2013
bizz: just copied ur post...hope u don't mind.thanks anyway
no qualms
Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by phelixrex: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2013
08156619400, 08181214895, Just call and lets get to go.

Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
phelixrex: 08156619400, 08181214895, Just call and lets get to go.
Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
talk2davoo: Darling, david is my name,38,a trained physical and health educationist, looking for job,i need a working class lady btw 28-35 yrs for a relationship that will lead to marriage.tribe and color is not a barrier.call or sms me on 07065665376 or mail me: talk2davoo2012@gmail.com (darling pls no need of flashing me because it will make me feel ur ingenuine and unserious)
Re: Abuja Single Ladies And Gents Hook Up by lameli(f): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
The problem with leaving numbers is you don't know who is who, I am looking for a guy, 30 - 35 years old for a serious relationship, i'd rather interested persons e-mail me at lameli333@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Kingcheezypuff Resemble Ireneony / Do People Really Cheat On Who They Love? / Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.