Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread (105359 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2013
krugar07: a thread of 7pages and nothing relevant on how to better the device has been discussed.
mehn i tire,i asked a question here nd no one answered!.i think its about time i unsuscribe#
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lol ohk.sorry what device are u refering too?.d last time i checked u were on e3 frm gionee
YES ooo! Proudly Gionee e3.
All Thanks 2 Godvilla and 4peace who convinced me with their exclusive posts.
So far so good, No regrets watsoever as i feel i own one of the best device in its segment...
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2013
Godvilla: LOL...
U dey mind the small boy?
My neighbour's phone indeed!!!
Some peeps here deserve sour treatment. They just keep calling 4 it.......
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Godvilla: Funny BUT not funny.......
The last time i checked, u are TROUBLE itself!!!

You don't wanna get me started... Believe me grin
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2013
dguy in dcorner: a very big thank u to techno for at least making it possible for some Nigerian youth to feel android os but a bigger thanks to brainrex for letting us knw at least how simple it is to root our darling droid talking bout tn3 but personally thousands gbosa to emmikem d great wizzy for d enlightenment on how to make more funs outta our devices..

I got d beast on sat for jes 13.5k with d direction emmy gave on this thread n I must tell u categorically I never regret buying it..d device quality makes people actually believed I got it at 28k ,qualities ranging from d display to gaming capacities, camera among others.With d only downside I've discovered so far being battery performance not too impressive but I believe will improve as time goes with of course some lil tweaking.

lagging is far from it o .

with time cheesy
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2013
ah will be ur CC in lag... software only grin
some minor hardware too shocked
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Zface(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Emmikem: ah will be ur CC in lag... software only grin
some minor hardware too shocked
dats good of u dude. At least it will encourage people more.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by LEGEND7466(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dis phone make sense ....liking its OTA
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by iribhogbecaleb: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
pls where can i get this phone in benin city, Edo state. Thanks
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by aia99: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
I just bought this phone for #13500 at computer village according to emikkems description.
Accessories:it came with earphone,charger,usb cable,airtel sim card,4gb sd card,screen protector pouch,user manual,1600mAh battery, airtel sim card accompanied with some freebies written on the carton and warranty card
body build:
the phone is 124.5mm tall 64mm wide and 10.5mm thick according to the specs on the carton.there are bezels through out the side of the phone, capacitive home,back and menu keys.charging point is situated at the right hand side and earphone point at the top.the name of the phone is not written on the front which makes it more stylish only at the back and at the side.the colour of my own unit is black.
Opening the back cover you would see the two swappable sim card and memory card slot
weight:
i don't have a weight scale but the phone is considerably light which i think should between 115g to 125g
display:
the screen is 4.0"(diagonal) 480x800 resolution according to the carton which should be 233ppi density,what am seeing is an ordinary TFT Capacitive touchscreen which should be expected in phones of this price range,sunlight visibility is nice,touch response is also nice

That is my own hard ware review, i would paste software,performance,gaming review soon
disclaimer:Am not a marketer or any form of opsson agent or a marketer.
I posted this review for prospective buyers to make their choice

3 Likes

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
I just bought this baby @computer village. I also met with a nairalander who's also buying the same phone. reviews later
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Krishme: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls my fellow nairaland where can i get dis device in benin help abeg
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Krishme: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
theanonymous: I just bought this baby @computer village. I also meet a nairalander who's also buy the same phone. reviews later
pls can u help me get dis fone in lagos i stay in benin
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Guyz make una get sense and time for everything.... Dont u know that BBM FOR ANDROID IS ALREADY OUT ON PLASYSTORE?!!! When guyz don dey flex am, una still dey fight... Anyways got 20 bbm contacts anyways.... wink... Download urz now! Before we hear say cyber don crash again!!! grin
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Krishme: pls can u help me get dis fone in lagos i stay in benin
I think I can help but I doubt if I'll be able to go to Benin Park inorder to transport it to u cuz itx too far from my place.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen, Put on your reading glass and get prepared for a good read on this phone's review accompanied by screenshots.

Not now though...I wanna subscribe. Well, until then.

Btw, I bought it for 13.5k at Booster..No 8a Otigba street, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Krishme: 3:59am On Oct 22, 2013
theanonymous:
I think I can help but I doubt if I'll be able to go to Benin Park inorder to transport it to u cuz itx too far from my place.
thanks where do u stay in lagos? D only tym i can cum to lagos is dec nd more expenes. Pls try to help me cos i dont want to buy tecno or gionee
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2013
Krishme: thanks where do u stay in lagos? D only tym i can cum to lagos is dec nd more expenes. Pls try to help me cos i dont want to buy tecno or gionee
Around Tin-Can.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Ok, I'm ready to make my review. Do ask question(s).

Ba3 performance: If I were to rate the ba3 performance, that'd be 70/100%. Note, no device, being it made in India, China, any European country or Enugu state grin can ever be rated 100% cuz no device is perfect. So how come with 70/100% ?, lemme break it down for you, as soon as I unboxed with and turned it on, the ba3 was at 65%. So I decided to check for any form of lag by playing the preinstalled games (Temple Run, Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds) all for a while and I also operated the device to observe its frame skip..hardly noticed. After my experiment which lasted for 20-40mins, my ba3 level dropped to 62%. Which is quite ok, then, I discovered that the phone came with Du ba3 saver which I quickly opened and optimised the ba3. On my way back home(1.5 hrs trip), I resumed my minimized games and when I got home, it was at 46%. I switched it off to put in my sim and then on, it turned to 50%.

Later, I used it to take some documents/musics, played the songs, browsed (20mb) my game at the same time from after 2 to somewhere between 2:30 to 5:15, I had a break around 3:45 to 4:05 (I had to visit the bank) and after 5:15, it was just remaining 20+%.

Now, to the ba3 performance during charging, I'd say its 1% every 3mins which is kinda slow.

2 Likes

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Lag?: No, not at all. I played the above mentioned games and around 10-11pm, I download Bladeslinger and later, fifa 14 by ea sports. There were no lags or field glitches, i minimized the fifa 14 and as soon as I opened it back, it was ready for play.

N.B: screenshots for game later!

Btw, I did the Niteplan on Mtn(#2.5k) for 3gb(9pm to 6am) and I think 1.5gb for day usage.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Sound: Well, I wasnt impressed and Im still not impressed with the sound but after I got to use the equaliser too, It got a bit louder.

Loudspeaker isnt even that loud.

But somehow, the game sounds are kinda ok.

Gosh! I dislike the startup tone i.e when you turn on the device and also when you turn it off, the sound, though smooth and moderate, is that of a lady(in her late 20s') humming while the screen displays OPPSSON. Kinda chinko-ish but ok.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2013
Browsing Speed: Although, I tested this with my mtn sim on 3g(H+), it was like flash. Well, my home has the ability of hypeing the 3g network (sometimes, my frnds do visit me only to get a better 3g service)

The downloading speed was awesome too. I had several launchers download and the one with 10+ mb downloaded in this manner (2ru playstore). "Downloading....32%....64%.. ..Download completed" under 1min.

My fifa (1.27Gb), although, I didnt calculate the speed cuz I left the phone to "chop" PHCN light downloaded from 2-3am.

Bladeslinger (500+ mb) under 20mins.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Display: Awesome!!!
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2013
I'll be back with the screenshots. Gotta resize and merge 2 into 1.

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2013
theanonymous: Sound: Well, I wasnt impressed and Im still not impressed with the sound but after I got to use the equaliser too, It got a bit louder.

Loudspeaker isnt even that loud.

But somehow, the game sounds are kinda ok.

Gosh! I dislike the startup tone i.e when you turn on the device and also when you turn it off, the sound, though smooth and moderate, is that of a lady(in her late 20s') humming while the screen displays OPPSSON. Kinda chinko-ish but ok.
About The power on sound, u can disable it 4 life(Permanently)
YOU NEED ROOT ACCESS TO GET IT DONE
*ROOT UR DEVICE
*DOWNLOAD ROOT EXPLORER
*OPEN ROOT EXPLORER
*GOTO SYSTEM INTERNAL ROOT
*LOCATE SYSTEM/MEDIA
*U WILL SEE "power_off.mp3 and power_on.mp3
*DELETE BOTH FILES
*REBOOT UR DEVICE
*VOILA!!! NOMORE IRRITATING HUMMING LADY SOUND......... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2013
@Godvilla.

Just the guy I wanted to see.

Thx A Million for the info and your help; you are very helpful. I mean, the numerous download links u have contributed for a better usage of everyone's device from L3, N3, E3, P2 to Ivo6622 thread. More grease to your elbow.

I will make use of the above tip next week. Guy, na new fone be this xo I wana enjoy the unrooted version first b4 the rooted version but thx anyways.

A quick question; I downloaded ttorent and I have no idea of its capability/ability whatsoever so plx put me through. Whatz its use?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Godvilla to the rescue...again!
Thx guy.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2013
theanonymous: I'll be back with the screenshots. Gotta resize and merge 2 into 1.
please tell me the supported frequency on specifications written on box!
Like GSM.... WCDMA.....
And if you can help snap the specification on the box, I will be grateful!
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2013
evergreen247: please tell me the supported frequency on specifications written on box!
Like GSM.... WCDMA.....
And if you can help snap the specification on the box, I will be grateful!
on the box, itx written
2G: gsm 900/1800/1900
3G: WCDMA
Data service: 4.0" WVGA 800*480 235ppi
CPU: Dual Core 1.2GHZ

is that all? Or shld I proceed?

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2013
If you are going to ask any question(s) concerning this device, drop 'em now(10-30am).

#Playing Bladeslinger.

Whu knows any cheat code?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2013
theanonymous:
on the box, itx written
2G: gsm 900/1800/1900
3G: WCDMA
Data service: 4.0" WVGA 800*480 235ppi
CPU: Dual Core 1.2GHZ

is that all? Or shld I proceed?
thanks but I didn't see the frequency for WCDMA /3g or didn't they write it? Dimensions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Is (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Picture A Sign Of Immaturity? / Football Manager Mobile 2016 Is Out!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.