Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? (5072 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by frevangel(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2013
In sedning out His disciples to preach the gospel of the Kingdom, the Lord Jesus Christ gave instructions on how they should go about the assignment.

Let's draw from several translations to give us a clear understanding.

Matthew 10 (KJV)
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Matthew 10 (GNT)
7 Go and preach, ‘The Kingdom of heaven is near!’
8 Heal the sick, bring the dead back to life, heal those who suffer from dreaded skin diseases, and drive out demons. You have received without paying, so give without being paid.

Matthew 10 (AMP)
7 And as you go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand!
8 Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely (without pay) you have received, freely (without charge) give.

Matthew 10 (CEV)
7 As you go, announce that the kingdom of heaven will soon be here.
8 Heal the sick, raise the dead to life, heal people who have leprosy, and force out demons. You received without paying, now give without being paid.

There is a lot to draw from the verses but I'll stick to the topic in order not to derail my own thread.

The scripture is self explanatory: Don't exchange the message for monetary gains!

Consider the story of Naaman the army general and Elisha the prophet in 2 King 5:1-19;
In verse 15 and 16 we see clearly how the prophet of God refused an exchange for the "gospel".

15 He returned to Elisha with all his men and said, “Now I know that there is no god but the God of Israel; so please, sir, accept a gift from me.”
16 Elisha answered, “By the living Lord, whom I serve, I swear that I will not accept a gift.”
Naaman insisted that he accept it, but he would not.

Consider the Lord himself and His reaction to the use of God's temple like a mart.

Joh 2:14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
Joh 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
Joh 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

The greek word translated merchandise speak of mart, market place, a place for bying and selling.

Jesus was furious over the "business" going on in the place of prayer and worship.

Notice what was sold by these traders; dove, oxen and sheep. These were animals used probably for sacrificial offerings. Yet, Jesus condemned the act.

Consider Paul's words:

Act 20:33 I have never wanted anyone's money or clothes.
Act 20:34 You know how I have worked with my own hands to make a living for myself and my friends.
Act 20:35 By everything I did, I showed how you should work to help everyone who is weak. Remember that our Lord Jesus said, "More blessings come from giving than from receiving."

There are several questions unanswered:

1. Many of these pastors/ministries who sell books and audio-visuals, proclaim that God has given them a message for the whole world.
If that is true, will it not be better to make their books and messages available on their websites. And make the access and downloads totally free.
Will they not reach many more that way? Why create an online store to sell these messages?

2. After collecting tithes, offerings, partnerships/sponsorship, special seeds, books and messages are published and then sold back to people(their members an others) who made it possible to produce the materials in the first place. Why?

3. This actually make me feel bad soetimes.
Why will messages and books published by pastors/ministries be called "Best Sellers" and why will a pastor be called "Best Selling" author?

We have seen tremendous evangelical campaigns by Gideon and many other missionary organizations and outreaches. I know some ministers who have made their messages (Audio and Video) and books (pdf) available for download from their websites FREE OF CHARGE. You don't even have to sign up so they can have your email and bombard you with adverts of their "products"!

Read Revelation:
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Notice the emphasis on freely.

God Bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by ajasbaba(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2013
how do you expect them to make money and buy private jets.now most of them dont follow the scripture again
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by frevangel(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2013
ajas baba: how do you expect them to make money and buy private jets.now most of them dont follow the scripture again

I do not totally agree that they are all out to buy private jets. I know a few who are not merchandising the brethren yet missed it here.
The error precedes the error of "wealth/prosperity" gospel.

Where is Goshen, Christemmbassey, Candour, Pastor Kun, Frosbel and the rest.
I love to hear from you.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Goshen360(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
We do not have such practices among the Apostolic church!!! You're looking for trouble from those who have invaded the pulpit and see godliness as a means wealth. There ways of operating will be very subtle to make merchandise of church people and these people will claim they are following 'principles' from the word of God not knowing they are the very ones 'changing the law' of God.

The truth is, when you preach Christ and the cross (Christ and His finished works) - you're a worst enemy of Judaizers and you're a foolishness to the Gentiles. The way you're coming up with some new teachings, I have no doubt in my spirit, you have been with the Holy Spirit in study. The Lord bless you bro.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by christemmbassey(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2013
I always ask this question, why should a church member, partner with hiis/her church? Bros, call a spade, a spade, these are thieves, robbers, fraudsters, scammers, 419ers, gospel merchants, magicians, chalatans, pretenders etc etc. Some of these churches, collect partnership funds on publications n still go ahead and sell d same publications dat ppl av paid for. Now this is my opinion on d way out for nigeria, "the day that PASTORS WILL REPENT, Nigeria, will change for good for ever". Stomach inspired gospel is d bane of the church in nigeria. Stay bless my brother n thumbs up, good thread .

3 Likes

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by tobechi20(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
did thjey print the book free?

did they not pay the publishers/
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by frevangel(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
tobechi20: did thjey print the book free?

did they not pay the publishers/

I am expecting comments like this not so I can condemn but discuss it.

Now that you have asked, let's answer and ask more questions.

Yes they spent money publishing the materials. So did organizations like those who gave us Gideon "free not to be sold" bibles. I received it many times, from primary to secondary school. When I got saved, that was my ONLY Bible. I literally marked almost every verse.

But again....

Where did they get the money to publish it in the first place?
Like Christembassey said, why will you collect funds and sponsorship for a publication or material and then sell after producing the materials that have been paid for?
To even sell to their members(who paid for it) and sinners alike.

Like Gideon bibles, many of these pastors actually collect partnership/sponsorship for these books, materials etc. After collecting money from members and partners, they produce and sell the books and messages again.

The prices some of these materials are sold for are outrageous!

I'm begging for answers as an evangelist with a heavy heart:
Will we not reach more if we make the gospel available in every format in social media and the Internet and hard copy at no cost?

God help me bear this burden!
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by christemmbassey(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
fr_evangel:

Yes they spent money publishing the materials. So did the organization like those who gave us Gideon "free not to be sold" bibles. I received it many times, from primary to secondary school. When I got saved, that was my ONLY Bible. I literally marked almost every verse.

But again....

Like Christembassey said, why will you collect funds and sponsorship for a publication or material and then sell after producing the materials that have been paid for?

Like Gideon bibles, many of these pastors actually collect partnership/sponsorship for these books, materials etc. After collecting money from members and partners, they produce and sell the books and messages again.

Will we not reach more if we make the gospel available in every format in social media and the Internet and hard copy at no cost?

how much does it cost to produce e-copy of a message etc? Now there are sm churches/pastors that sell ministry materials at about d production cost, those ones if they did nt recieve assistance for production, could b excused. But, a pastor, collects möney for production, after printing, asked for partnership and still sell at a very high price, bros, this is stealing, plain n simple.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by christemmbassey(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
fr_evangel:

Yes they spent money publishing the materials. So did the organization like those who gave us Gideon "free not to be sold" bibles. I received it many times, from primary to secondary school. When I got saved, that was my ONLY Bible. I literally marked almost every verse.

But again....

bros, these guys are traders and profit oriented organizations. That's y they do yrly 'restructuring'.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by frevangel(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
christemmbassey: bros, these guys are traders and profit oriented organizations. That's y they do yrly 'restructuring'.

A "renowned" pastor said Jesus is the "product".

Another popular pastor here in Nigeria is teaching Church leaders and pastors how to "package" the gospel.

I'm really not after these ministers on this thread, I'm trying to encourage those who God called and gave assignment to preach the gospel like myself. I know there are many genuine preachers out there.

I encourage preachers and evangelists not to allow the crave for fame, power and money to take over their desire for the propagation of the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by frevangel(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
christemmbassey: how much does it cost to produce e-copy of a message etc? Now there are sm churches/pastors that sell ministry materials at about d production cost, those ones if they did nt recieve assistance for production, could b excused. But, a pastor, collects möney for production, after printing, asked for partnership and still sell at a very high price, bros, this is stealing, plain n simple.

Sincerely, I find it hard to excuse anyone including this group. Like I said, I have very genuine friends, evangelists and pastors, founders of ministry, yet they are making this mistake. I have spoken with some but many may not agree easily.
If you MUST produce these publications, then you are sure God sent you. If that's true, He will fund it.

A lot of times, we are not open enough to hear Him when He speaks. There are genuine ways to raise the funds needed and God can show us if we trust in Him. Preachers most times, have it all taught up and never try to listen to what God has to say.
This is the reason I added Paul's message in Acts 20.

A bus preacher who collects offering after preaching when rebuked by another preacher, said he tried not collecting offerings before, but that he didn't have money to fund the trips and stopped preaching. He decided to start collecting money to "raise" his fare to continue sharing the gospel.

I like the fact that the gospel (I only hope he is not preaching another gospel) is preached, but he made mockery of the call.
My question to him was can God no longer fund you after sending you?
For me, it's proof that you are either not sent by God or you are not following His lead.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Joagbaje(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
fr_evangel:
The scripture is self explanatory: Don't exchange the message for monetary gains!

This is your own addition. Jesus was talking about selling healing and miracles.

Consider the story of Naaman the army general and Elisha the prophet in 2 King 5:1-19;
In verse 15 and 16 we see clearly how the prophet of God refused an exchange for the "gospel".

What gospel did he preach. Why are you being manipulative here? Besides nothing is wrong with receiving gift except if the giver has evil Herat or motive. Paul refuse to take money from Corinthians because of their carnality. But he took from other churches.Jesus also took money from people he healed. And That's different from selling of materials and books. There different between a pastor as a preacher and a pastor as a publisher. If you publish a book , you ought to sell it. Or get sponsors to make it free. Does it not cost money to print.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Joagbaje(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
fr_evangel:
A "renowned" pastor said Jesus is the "product"

Another popular pastor here in Nigeria is teaching Church leaders and pastors how to "package" the gospel..

Of course the world is about buying and selling. It's not about money . Can you sell salvation with money. We buy into idea . You sell idea . The use of the word sale does not mean money. The world is packaging satanic things excellently . Cartoons on tv , Movies etc why won't we package the gospel excellently. Every advancement of technology should be used for God.

I'm really not after these ministers on this thread, I'm trying to encourage those who God called and gave assignment to preach the gospel like myself. I know there are many genuine preachers out there.

I encourage preachers and evangelists not to allow the crave for fame, power and money to take over their desire for the propagation of the gospel.

You can't judge a mans intention. It's God that sees that. Leave judgement to God. If there's any material that should have been free it should have been the Bible ,but since we buy and sell the bible , it's hipypocritical to condemn any sale of christian materials. We should rather support it. Im not so patient in reading . I'm more into audio books. I commend those who produce them . If all Christians MATERISLS will be in audio format ,I will gladly but them and give glory to God for such innovation.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Joagbaje(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Some ministers RECIEVE specific instruction or calling to make materials free for people . It's their personal calling. And God who call them gave them partners to sponsor the publications. But not every man have such grace ,and you can't judge peter for collecting money just because paul did not.

2 Likes

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by nora544: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
You will look how many of this books are the same.

I know how this fake Pastors make there books, it is very easy and copy and past and make some corrections and the book is out.

Very soon you will see it.

Nigeria will change when when the people see there real face.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by nora544: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Beloved Fellow Watchmen on the walls,

We bring you all special greetings this season in the name of our risen Savior & Lord Yeshua, our Messiah, the King of kings and the Lord of Lords, who has called us out of darkness into His marvelous light. We rejoice because the kingdoms of this world belong to our Messiah and Master! Blessed be the name of the Lord. He shall reign till and after all his enemies have been made his footstool, even so shall it be Amen (Ps. 2, 110).

The new season we entered during the feasts of the LORD in September (Trumpets, Yom Kippur, Tabernacles) is a season of strong shakings. Please read, study, meditate on and pray Hebrews chapter 12. We must walk closely with the Lord now less we get trapped in the on-going mess in the world. There are two mountains available to all this season: the mountain of God’s judgment and his mountain of joy. Choose God’s Mountain of Joy, and choose to be in the company of the Redeemed

"You have not come to a mountain that can be touched and that is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom and storm; to a trumpet blast or to such a voice speaking words that those who heard it begged that no further word be spoken to them, because they could not bear what was commanded: “If even an animal touches the mountain, it must be stoned to death.”[c] The sight was so terrifying that Moses said, “I am trembling with fear.”[d] But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel. See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven? At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.” (Hebrews 12: 18- 28):

New Moon
This new moon is the 10th new moon of 2013. It occured on the 5th of October at 00:35 UT (1:35 am Nigerian, 4th of October --7:35pm US Central). Although this is the 10th month in the Gregorian calendar that we are most familiar with, in the Bible, it is the 8th month of Cheshvan. As mentioned in the previous newsletter, the period of autumn, which we are in comprises the three months of Ethanim, Cheshvan, and Kislev. The three tribes corresponding to the months are Ephraim, Manasseh and Benjamin--who in the desert encampment around the tabernacle were situated to the west. Their joint camp was known as the camp of Ephraim (or Joseph).

Therefore, this is a season to receive the blessings of Joseph and Benjamin (Deut 33: 12-17). The month ending is the month of Ephraim. The new month beginning with this new moon is the month of Manasseh. Manasseh means ‘cause to forget toil’. Please pray that Elohim will visit you, as He visited Joseph with His deliverance so that you can forget the trauma of past enslavement, mind control, envies, etc in your life and destiny (Gen 41:51). Ask the Lord to roll away the reproach of the past. Pray also, asking the LORD God Almighty to remove fragmentation and division caused by the trauma from your spirit, soul, body, family, inheritance, etc. Pray for oneness with Yeshua (Ezekiel 37: 15-28). Beloved, we urge you to yield to the LORD’s call to sound the SHOFAR at the new moon (Ps 81:-3), during our jubilee (Lev 25), and above all, to sound the shofar when the enemy comes to fight us in the land He has given us or when the enemy comes to fight to steal our harvest (Num 10:9)

There is another reason to watch with great intensity this month. It is the time of Halloween, which marks (1) the beginning of witches new year called samhain, and (2) it is also Satan’s birthday. To witches, Halloween or samhaim is the most important day of the year. It is the supreme night of demonic jubilation: satan is worshipped; spirits of the dead are invoked; there is divination to tap into satanic power to make predictions; satanic powers are invoked to cast spells, exchange destinies, kill, destroy, oppose Christian families, etc. The moon is central to all of these events. Here are the highlights of the events: a. witchcraft activities (a time to cast spells, time for destiny exchange, to oppose churches and families, perform sacrilegious acts, a time to kill, steal and destroy, etc.) b. necromancy (graveyard sorcery, feasting with the dead, etc) c. divination (peeping into the future by tarot card reading, crystal reading, or tea leaf reading) d. satanic worship (observe satanic rituals, offer blood sacrifices to Satan, etc) Although the major event takes place on Oct 31-Nov 1 every year, the "celebrations" begin during the new or full moon before the end of October.

This year, Halloween events will begin on Oct 5, the day of the new moon. The activities of witches and Satanists will increase as we draw near the full moon, which is October 18. During this full moon, a lunar eclipse will also occur. The demonic gyrations will continue till the end of this lunar cycle on November 3 when the next new moon occurs as a solar eclipse, which will be prominent in Africa. So we must gird up our loins for warfare. With the Word of God and Yeshua as our Captain, we shall surely prevail (Rev. 19:11-20:4).

Steve Russo in his book "What's the deal with wicca?," writes about the activities of witches during sabbat events. He notes that when major "celebrations" such as a sabbat begins, first, two circles which are half an inch apart are drawn. This marks the space for invocations and magical spells. Then, the priestess will make invocation facing the East, South, North and West using the four elements: wind, fire, earth and water. Then, an effigy representing the target of spell is placed on a table in the center of the circle. Following that, members of the coven will join hands together around the circle and dancing will begin with all eyes on the effigy. A dance may be negative or positive. A positive dance is done in a clockwise manner but a negative dance is done in a counterclockwise way. When the dance produces enough "spiritual charge" for action, the priestess will give a signal to participants to release the energy to the effigy. Every year, the Church and Christian families are common effigies upon which the negative dance and energy are released in covens during Halloween.

IT IS THEREFORE IMPORTANT THAT WE RISE UP AND PRAY AT THIS TIME. The moon as a planting field: In Is 51:16, we read about how God puts His words in our mouths and how He plants the heavens and lays the foundations of the earth.As we have mentioned in previous writings, in wiccan and occultic circles, the moon is used as a planting space/field. Seed planting begins in the new moon and continues in the first crescent moon (referred to as Diana’s bow). The first quarter moon phase (referred to as Half moon) has a twofold function. First, it is a nurturing phase. Second, it is used for fortification enchantments (we will elaborate on that shortly). When used for nurturing, seeds which are planted earlier are watered with enchantments and rituals during the half moon. If all goes well with planting and nurturing, by the full moon, a harvest of results will emerge. The last quarter of the moon is used for pruning, uprooting all they don’t want from their lives. It is our responsibility to ensure that everything goes wrong with these planting & nurturing of evils & wickedness. The last crescent moon (called Hecate’s sickle) is used by witches as a souls harvesting implement to kill. Again, we encourage brethren to watch and pray during the moon phases so that the enemies will not succeed in their agenda to abort God’s plan and purposes for us, our families, communities, nations, continent and the Church.

The theme of 2013 halloween: harvest The theme of halloween depends on the lunar phase during halloween. This year the moon is in the last crescent phase. As mentioned above, the last crescent moon (called Hecate’s sickle) is used by witches as a souls harvesting implement to kill. Please read/pray Nahum 3 and Isaiah 47 and pray that the Lord of Hosts rises up to do battle against the mistress of witchcraft. Pray Psalm 91 over yourself and your household.

Prayer & Praise
1. Praise and worship Yaweh Elohim, the Almighty God, creator of heaven and earth, the Father of our Lord Jesus Who has mercifully given us the privilege to align ourselves with Him. Enter His gates with thanksgiving. Ps. 8, 19, 100, 136, 148, etc.

2. Declare the Lordship of Jesus Christ over all things (yourself, family, business/job, community, Church, principalities, powers, witchcraft spirit, water spirit, mountains, hills, winds, sun, moon, stars, planets, constellations, strongmen, satanic watchmen, etc.)

3. Bring repentance of personal sins, especially rebellion/disobedience, which is like the sin of witchcraft. (Ps. 15, Ps. 19:12-14, etc.) Bring repentance of family sins (Eph 5:21-25, 6:1-9, etc.) Repent in behalf of the Church (Is 56:9-12 etc.) Repent in behalf of the society (Deut. 4:15-19, etc.) Ask the Lord for forgiveness and mercy. Bring atonement by the blood of Jesus Christ (Ps. 51, Heb. 9:12-14, etc.)

4. Blow the trumpet to the Lord and ask Him to remember us against our enemies in spiritual or physical warfare (Num 10:9-10). Plead the blood of the Lamb of God on the moon to reconcile it to Yeshua (Col 1: 20). Ask the moon to reject/vomit all satanic rituals and sacrifices. Disconnect the army of satan from the heavens proclaiming Yeshua AS THE WAY (John 14:6) to the heavens. All contrary ways are shut down. Break the fortification of the wicked in the moon. Shut the heavens with the key of David against all satanic watchmen; shut the covens and esoteric centers with the key of David against witches and occultists Rev 3:7-8.

5. Use your superior priestly authority to break all satanic covenants which your family, the ancients, satanic prince, satanic watchmen, politicians, religious leaders, occultists, etc have over your life, family, business/job, community, state, nation, Africa, the Church, etc. (1Pet. 2:9, Is. 28:14-18, etc.) Renounce the invocation made around coven circles. Cancel the sorcery invoked using the four elements: wind, fire, earth and water. Command these elements to rebel against witches and wizards. Proclaim Jer. 10:11. Command the elements to praise Yahweh Elohim, the creator of heaven and earth Gen 1, Ps. 148. Renounce and cancel the negative dance around coven circles. Use the blood of Jesus Christ to blot out the circles. Renounce and cancel every dance that produces death (Matt 14: 6-9) in your life, family, nation, Church, etc Arise and dance to the Lord with all your might (2 Sam 6:14, Ps 149: 1-4, Ps 150, etc.). We shall not die but live to declare the glory of the Lord! Amen!!! Renounce and cancel the tokens of operation and tools of power used by witches at this time: red, orange and black candles, herbs, oils, incense, crystal stones, sandalwood, mirrors, knots, ink, sand, toys, 13 inch cords, double edged knives, drums, rattles, black clothes, etc. Ask the Lord to frustrate these tokens (Is 44:24-25)

6. Instead of depending on God for powers they depend on God's creation (Rom 1:25). Therefore, in this so-called "satanic new year", proclaim Is 44:11 seven times.

7. As mentioned before, halloween time is a time for high level necromancy, communication with the dead. These things are carried out using (1) the Book of Shadows and (2) the Book of the Dead. Use the blood of Jesus Christ to blot out the handwriting of ordinances recorded against you, your family, business, nation, etc. using these dangerous books. (Col 2:14) As many as want to shed blood, ask the Lord to give them their flesh to eat. May they be drunken with their own blood as sweet wine.

8. As many as indulge in graveyard consultation, ask the Lord to make their case like that of Saul (1 Sam 28: 5ff).

9. This 10th new moon will take us into the month of November—the eleventh Gregorian month. The number 11 is
the number of judgment. Bring judgment on as many as go on in rebellion and all manners of witchcraft: Rev 2:21-23, Is 33: 10-12, Ps. 69:22-28, Is. 47, Micah 5:8-9, 10-15, Nah 3, Ex 22:18, etc. Pray that the shakings and the punishments will produce fruits of repentance in those who have not sold their souls to the devil.

10. Ask the Lord to continue to show mercy to His people. Speak to the heavens. Use the following scriptures to pray: Ps. 19:1-6, Ps. 121, Deut 33:13-17, Deut 28:1-14,etc. Ask the Lord to command His special angels, the Cherubims to be on 24 hour patrol around you and yours, cutting off all intruders with the flaming sword that moves in all directions Gen 3:24.

11. Proclaim 12:11, Rev 4, 5, 11:15

12. Pray also during these crucial times:
a. 33rd hour of the moon (October 6 @ 9:35 UT, 10:35am Nigerian, 4:35am US Central
b. Eclipse of the first crescent moon and Venus; note that Islamists use this moon and star combination as their symbol for jihad. Please pray against any terror-based events (October .
c. Draconids meteor shower (the dragon’s shooting stars, Oct.
d. The moon aligns with Antares on Oct. 9
e. First quarter moon on Oct 11
f. Full moon/Lunar eclipse, October 18
g. Orionid meteor shower (Orion’s shooting stars Job 38:31) on Oct 21
h. Last quarter moon on Oct 26 i. The last crescent moon on Oct 31-Nov

We are counting on you to mount the watchtowers with us in this strategic season. God bless you. May the Lord give you more grace to watch with him in this season. Shalom!

A message from a Pastor for this month, could a normal person understand this, some parts hove nothing to do with christian religion he is a Pastor from the RCCg church
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by frevangel(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Joagbaje:

This is your own addition. Jesus was talking about selling healing and miracles.

What gospel did he preach. Why are you being manipulative here? Besides nothing is wrong with receiving gift except if the giver has evil Herat or motive. Paul refuse to take money from Corinthians because of their carnality. But he took from other churches.Jesus also took money from people he healed. And That's different from selling of materials and books. There different between a pastor as a preacher and a pastor as a publisher. If you publish a book , you ought to sell it. Or get sponsors to make it free. Does it not cost money to print.

Firstly, Jesus was not talking about selling miracles.
Next, the prophe preached the "gospel" of that day to Naaman and Naaman became a convert/believer, read the story to verse 19 and see for yourself. I wasn't manipulative.

Paul took money from other churches quite correct and that's not what I'm talking about. Stop derailing the thread. The Apostles (Paul, Peter etc) took gifts and money too but it was for a purpose, TO HELP THE NEEDY AND WEAK among them. Please don't derail this thread with this. You can create another one for this topic.

get sponsors to make it free. Does it not cost money to print.
How about getting sponsors and then selling what has been paid for?

1 Like

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by frevangel(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Joagbaje:

Movies etc why won't we package the gospel excellently.

Seriously?? The world is doing it, so why don't we do it??

You can't judge a mans intention. It's God that sees that. Leave judgement to God.

So we cannot correct wrong teachings or actions in the body of Christ with the scriptures?

If there's any material that should have been free it should have been the Bible ,but since we buy and sell the bible , it's hipypocritical to condemn any sale of christian materials. We should rather support it.

Bible can be published by any publishing organization. That is totally different.
I am talking about a Pastor who preaches on Sunday (or any other day) in church, records the message, convert into various formats, upload to their website, publish on discs and put a price tag on them.
It's so bad that some sell the e-formats, pdf, ebooks and all.

I'm a technologist by profession and hobby, it cost almost nothing to make such available via the Internet especially when you already have the platform.

I don't want to sound like I'm promoting any ministry, I would have given you links of websites of preachers and ministries that after a service/meeting, the audio, transcript and video becomes available on their website for ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE. That is how it ought to be my friend.

If all Christians MATERISLS will be in audio format ,I will gladly but them and give glory to God for such innovation.

You sound a bit selfish. It is not about you and not that I cannot afford to buy them. I'm more concerned for those who cannot buy and will not buy. If truly we want to reach souls with every available means, we would re-think. Add to that, it is against scriptures.

Let's not condone wrong in the church please, this is not right.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Candour(m): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2013
This issue might not be so clear cut as it looks. Publishing of books and production of tapes and CD's cost money. We all know you need money to get things done. Whether from the mouth of a fish or the pocket of a generous person, money is needed to organize.

The question i think should be 'should Pastors/ministries sell their books and messages for profit?' Should an empire be built out of sales of gospel materials? Is there any Christ-likeness in a Minister of the gospel trying to compete with moguls who are in business for making money?

Altruism is an unwritten cardinal attribute of a Christian but it's been flung out the window in our contemporary Christianity. Christian leaders now expect a handsome profit for every undertaking they engage in the course of ministry. A visit to a sister church must yield a fat honorarium. A speaking engagement there must be handsomely rewarded in cash. Is there any wonder why the gospel we preach has become greedy and self centered? Always about acquiring more to consume on our lusts? How about a little selflessness? A person who answers the call of ministry ought to know he signed up for sacrifice and a life of selflessness. Even if the materials are sold at a profit, what happens to the proceeds? A honest shepherd will plough back into the lives of his flock. That is what Jesus did. That is what Paul did. That is what those who risked their lives to bring the gospel to Africa did. That is what we all must do if we are truly followers of Christ as we call ourselves and Pastors MUST take the lead in this regard.

Acts 20:34-35
'Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.35.I have showed you all things, how that so laboring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, it is more blessed to give than to receive'

Paul was actually talking to the leaders of the church at Ephesus in the above reference (though dishonest pastors now use the bolded part to guilt believers into parting with cash) and it's a message to all Christian leaders today. Leadership is about service and sacrifice and it's more so when it comes to Christianity. Christian leaders must stop the mercenary approach to ministry where every undertaking must be primed to yield financial returns. Pastors who run ministry like this are no better than soldiers of fortune, a hired hand with no scruples and lacking a soul.

However, this is not limited to church leaders. We all must learn to live on less and spend more on those less privileged than us. We must spend on genuine needs in the ministry and in our immediate society. Someone described true Christianity as socialist in nature:i think i agree with him.

Christians, particularly pastors must always strive for the common good and this means making the materials readily available at little or no cost so no one will be denied access to the gospel. That is our true calling. Any deviation from this makes us Charlatans.

God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by frevangel(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Candour: This issue might not be so clear cut as it looks. Publishing of books and production of tapes and CD's cost money. We all know you need money to get things done. Whether from the mouth of a fish or the pocket of a generous person, money is needed to organize.

The question i think should be 'should Pastors/ministries sell their books and messages for profit?' Should an empire be built out of sales of gospel materials? Is there any Christ-likeness in a Minister of the gospel trying to compete with moguls who are in business for making money?
Christians, particularly pastors must always strive for the common good and this means making the materials readily available at little or no cost so no one will be denied access to the gospel. That is our true calling. Any deviation from this makes us Charlatans.

God bless us all.
Truly, if the motive is not for profit, they may not need to sell publications that have already been paid for, or e-formats that cost next to nothing to make available on their websites.

I am blessed by your contribution. Thank you.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by PastorKun(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
@fr_evangel

Thanx so much for this topic and I completely agree with your train of thought here, infact I had wanted to start a similar topic in the past but never got around to doing it. There is everything wrong in using the gospel for profit making no matter how one wants to look at it and the scriptures utterly frown at merchandising the gospel as is now commonly done in some of our churches.

2 Peter 2:1-3

1 But there arose false prophets also among the people, as among you also there shall be false teachers, who shall privily bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master that bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their lascivious doings; by reason of whom the way of the truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And in covetousness shall they with feigned words make
merchandise
of you: whose sentence now from of old lingereth not, and their destruction slumbereth not.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Demainman1: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Joagbaje never sees anything wrong in anything that promotes greed as long as it has CHURCH attached to it! SMH

Which way Nigeria which this types of Men?
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Joagbaje(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
fr_evangel:
Firstly, Jesus was not talking about selling miracles.

Read your bible before criticizing .Jesus was talking about miracles . He gave them power to perform miracles . And he said they should not commercialize it because they got it free.

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils:freely ye have received, freely give.

Why do we just criticise blindly for praise of men?

Mark 3:15
. . .And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

It's this power for miracles Jesus was talking about.

Does selling preaching make any sense ? It's the miracles Jesus was talking about (POWER)

Next, the prophe preached the "gospel" of that day to Naaman and Naaman became a convert/believer,

He didn't preach the gospel to namaan . He HEALED HIM! That's no preaching.
Let me tell you something, real preaching and soul winning existed in the Old Testament .converts were made and given the law of Moses. They were called proselytes.

Psalms 51:13
Then will I teach transgressors thy ways;
and sinners shall be converted unto thee

The gifts of namaan was becsuse of the healing and nothing is wrong with that. The man was a proud man and the prophet had to humble him with " I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY' attitude . Nothing is wrong if he had collected it. Others did. Jesus did ,

. I wasn't manipulative.

You sure very are.

Paul took money from other churches quite correct and that's not what I'm talking about. Stop derailing the thread.

I'm on point dear.

The Apostles (Paul, Peter etc) took gifts and money too but it was for a purpose, TO HELP THE NEEDY AND WEAK among them.

That's not true . They took money for their use and welfare .and took pastor mrs on trip .

1 Corinthians 9:4-5
Don’t we have the right to eat and drink? Don’t we have the right to be accompanied by a Christian wife like the other apostles, the Lord’s brothers, and Cephas?

Please don't derail this thread with this. You can create another one for this topic.

I'm on point.

How about getting sponsors and then selling what has been paid for?

Did anyone do that ? And is there Any proof of that? Give us a link.

1 Like

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Joagbaje(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
fr_evangel:
Truly, if the motive is not for profit, they may not need to sell publications that have already been paid for, or e-formats that cost next to nothing to make available on their websites.

I am blessed by your contribution. Thank you.

Right from bible days books were bring sold. Even scriptures. How do scribes get paid? Those who could afford it pay to have copies . Materials were circulated in their days. Paul's material circulated . He read the books of others and his books were copied and circulated . How did PETER get Paul's material .

What did he tell Timothy to study? What books and parchment was paul reading?

2 Timothy 4:13
The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

Materials were documented in bible days and those who could afford them paid got it. How did Ethiopian eunuch get the book of Isaiah . How did Daniel get the book of Jeremiah to study. Baruch was helping Jeremiah to spread his message . Either openly reading it or masking copies available.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Candour(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Joagbaje:

Right from bible days books were bring sold. Even scriptures. How do scribes get paid? Those who could afford it pay to have copies . Materials were circulated in their days. Paul's material circulated . He read the books of others and his books were copied and circulated . How did PETER get Paul's material .

What did he tell Timothy to study? What books and parchment was paul reading?

2 Timothy 4:13
The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

Materials were documented in bible days and those who could afford them paid got it. How did Ethiopian eunuch get the book of Isaiah . How did Daniel get the book of Jeremiah to study. Baruch was helping Jeremiah to spread his message . Either openly reading it or masking copies available.

I believe we all know the difference between a SCRIBE and a Minister of the Gospel. Paul was a preacher of the word, He was not a scribe. If Paul's epistles were sold, you can bet your house Paul wasn't taking any profit from it and if he found out, he would have lashed out heavily against the crooks doing that.. Scribes wrote books, copied books and sold but Paul a minister of the gospel of Jesus preached and wrote epistles which were delivered free of Charge to all the churches.

I believe no pastor will tell us he patterned his ministry after the example of the scribes. These class of people had become greedy monsters by the time of Christ and hear what he had to tell them

Matt 23:14
'Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! f[b]or ye devour widows' houses[/b], and for a pretense make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation'

I believe Jesus told them this because they had made the scriptures unaffordable to the common man, even widows because they priced the books of the law beyond the reach of these vulnerable members of the society and we see that happening today because of greedy considerations.

The Job of Scribes in bible days was mainly secretarial. They were in charge of the King's records and other administrative duties and this was the position held by Baruch. He kept records as can be seen in his handling of land purchase documents for Jeremiah (Jer 32:9-14) and he also did secretarial duties for Jeremiah when he wanted to proclaim messages from Yahweh to the Jews (Jer 36:4-6). He did not copy the books for sale

Paul didn't write books for sale, Timothy didn't and Peter didn't. If the scribes did, you can be sure it wasn't gospel materials.
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by nlMediator: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
While I have also wrestled with the issue a bit, there are 2 reasons I can think off the top of my head why books should be sold and for a profit. People often do not value things that they receive for free. I have a number of books in my study I received free of charge. I probably would have read some of them by now if I paid for them. This is not a problem exclusive to christians. Second, a minister needs to make money from the books as an incentive to put the effort required for a quality product. If the minister is virtually working for free (or only for a salary), he may not ALWAYS be as motivated to do the extra stuff required for a first class product. The genius of our capitalist system is this understanding that what gets incentivized is what gets done. Successful executives and entrepreneurs have deployed the concept to remarkable success. I know some people would adopt a holier-than-thou attitude and note that ministers are under an obligation to produce the books; otherwise they're not truly called. Well, I choose to live in the real world. Many of the people saying such are not doing all they are called to do as christians either (preaching, praying without ceasing, dominating their flesh, etc). It's folly to assume others would always do. That's why communism collapsed, even in China. Good intentions are not enough. And our God seems to subscribe to this incentive-based approach, seeing all the Biblical references to the reward of diligence.

1 Like

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Joagbaje(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Candour:
. . .If Paul's epistles were sold, you can bet your house Paul wasn't taking any profit from it

Either he make gain or not That's not the point here. We were not there. The point is that a minister material can be purchased . Paul bought books . And men bought his materials .

If the books were circulated fee , who pays the printing bill .

. Scribes wrote books, copied books and sold but Paul a minister of the gospel of Jesus preached and wrote epistles which were delivered free of Charge to all the churches.

The scribes were the printing press of that day.if a ministry has printing press . It's like a business And they must collect their money.. Who pays the staff? And maintenance of the place. The money comes from sales . The bottom line is. It's not out of place to buy a material you need. If the material is sold at cost price or given free or sold a little above cost price . It's nobody business . If you can pay for compilation of bible then pay for any material you want . After all you're not forced . It's not everybody that bought parchment in bible days . It's those who have value for it.

1 Like

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by sammyzacks(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
very interesting topic I must say. Recently I have been thinking about the issue of men of God extorting money from their sheep in diverse guises. Pastors are not CEO's of business ventures.The church is not a biz venture.The desire to be a pastor should not be borne out of material gains.

The gospel should be free. Word of God in whatever format should be free.
Woe to anyone that sells the word in whatever format.

Pastor should rely on free will offerings of christians to support the ministry, not by trading the word for profit.

this scripture accurately describes them:

But there also arose false prophets among the people, as among you also there will be false teachers, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master who bought them, bringing on themselves swift destruction. Many will follow their immoral ways, and as a result, the way of the truth will be maligned. In covetousness they will exploit you [KJV- make merchandise of you] with deceptive words: whose sentence now from of old doesn't linger, and their destruction will not slumber. 2 Peter 2:1-3 WEB
Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Joagbaje(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
sammyzacks: very interesting topic I must say. Recently I have been thinking about the issue of men of God extorting money
The gospel should be free.

There is difference between preaching the gospel to sinners and teaching saints. That's the mistake many of you are making. When it comes to the gospel. We sacrifice our money to take it to them ,sometimes ,give them food, free bibles ,free tapes etc. it's different from when a man pens down his revelations ,and experience in a material for preservation and future reference for those who care. It's their choice to pay to have it. After all ministers teach these things free on tv. But if you must have your own copy ,PAY!

Word of God in whatever format should be free.
What of holy bible

1 Like

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Joagbaje(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
sammyzacks: very interesting topic I must say. Recently I have been thinking about the issue of men of God extorting money
The gospel should be free.

There is difference between preaching the gospel to sinners and teaching saints. That's the mistake many of you are making. When it comes to the gospel. We sacrifice our money to take it to them ,sometimes ,give them food, free bibles ,free tapes etc. it's different from when a man pens down his revelations ,and experience in a material for preservation and future reference for those who care. It's their choice to pay to have it. After all ministers teach these things free on tv. But if you must have your own copy ,PAY!

Word of God in whatever format should be free.

What of holy bible

2 Likes

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by Candour(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
nlMediator: While I have also wrestled with the issue a bit, there are 2 reasons I can think off the top of my head why books should be sold and for a profit. People often do not value things that they receive for free. I have a number of books in my study I received free of charge. I probably would have read some of them by now if I paid for them. This is not a problem exclusive to christians. Second, a minister needs to make money from the books as an incentive to put the effort required for a quality product. If the minister is virtually working for free (or only for a salary), he may not ALWAYS be as motivated to do the extra stuff required for a first class product. The genius of our capitalist system is this understanding that what gets incentivized is what gets done. Successful executives and entrepreneurs have deployed the concept to remarkable success. I know some people would adopt a holier-than-thou attitude and note that ministers are under an obligation to produce the books; otherwise they're not truly called. Well, I choose to live in the real world. Many of the people saying such are not doing all they are called to do as christians either (preaching, praying without ceasing, dominating their flesh, etc). It's folly to assume others would always do. That's why communism collapsed, even in China. Good intentions are not enough. And our God seems to subscribe to this incentive-based approach, seeing all the Biblical references to the reward of diligence.

God bless you dear brother for your frankness.

You are correct that people do not value free things. Our Salvation is free and most people do not value it but is that enough reason to put a price tag on it? Will that make the gospel message more readily acceptable to the world? The gospel came free to us. We have to stop commercializing it. Like you, i have books in my mini library that i do not pay any attention to. Some i bought and some are free. I never attended to them because they had no intrinsic value to me. Price DOES NOT and SHOULD NOT determine worthiness of gospel materials. The spirit behind it is what gives it value. Pls we have to stop using the business tactics from the world to help the gospel. It's the Holy Spirit that convicts and moves in the life of people to be receptive to the gospel, NOT the packaging of the material.

Capitalism is good for progress but it has it's very negative sides which no anointing can stop and that is GREED and COVETOUSNESS. The early church was socialist in nature but it's not like the apostles sat down to determine which social or economic system to follow. The socialist nature just arose out of a tremendous outpouring of love among the early believers to one another. Our ministries have become capitalism has no mercy for the less fortunate. Merchandise of one sort or the other fill the airwaves and you can see shameless profiteering all around. Even a lot of these books have little value because they are plagiarized copies of other writer's works yet they carry price tags that will make secular novelists green with envy.

Printing of books cost money we all can agree on that. However we have to ask ourselves this question. What motivates our Pastor-authors today? Financial gain or desire to spread the gospel? If it's profit, they are no better than Robert Ludlum or Sydney Sheldon and would do well to remove the appellation of pastor from their names. If it's the spread of the Gospel, then they need to think of how to reach those who cant afford to buy these materials. Making it free or making it very cheap will surely help. The rich MUST subsidize these things for the less fortunate among us and most of our prolific christian writers of today fall into the stupendously rich category. It's not too much to give some things free of charge.

If they are honest, The ministries of today have enough resources to truly share the gospel free of charge. This is not an attempt to be holier than thou, but It's what the master wishes for his followers.

1 Like

Re: Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? by frevangel(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Joagbaje,

Your desperation to support merchandising the brethren makes me wonder who you are. You sound desperate.
You came into the thread with a ME vs THEM attitude.
If you notice, I mentioned some genuine ministers close to me who sell their materials. I have spoken to some and will do to others. I once sold materials too, though not my personal publications. But I can't any more, it's not of God.

Let me correct some of your errors...

1. Selling Bible is different from what we are talking about here. Bible is published by anyone, probably not even a believer.
I am particularly concerned with ministers and ministries who put their messages in writing and audio-visuals, hard formats and on the Internet and sell.

2. Jesus did not specifically tell the Apostles not to sell miracles: Receiving pay for miracles is another form of merchandising nonetheless. Funny enough, many preachers preach sowing for your miracles and they have many supporters!

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Why do you speed read verse 7? That is the assignment. The healing and miracles are signs that follow.
Remember Mark 16:15-20?
The mandate is always the same, GO PREACH THE GOSPEL! Gospel of healing? NO! Of the Kingdom!
That is another topic for discussion but not in this thread.

3. Naaman became a "believer". Read through to verse 19. It is also false to say Naaman was a proud man. He may have been, but he changed after his aides convinced him and more after the miracle.

15 And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.
16 But he said, As the Lord liveth, before whom I stand, I will receive none. And he urged him to take it; but he refused.
17 And Naaman said, Shall there not then, I pray thee, be given to thy servant two mules' burden of earth? for thy servant will henceforth offer neither burnt offering nor sacrifice unto other gods, but unto the Lord.
18 In this thing the Lord pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon: when I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the Lord pardon thy servant in this thing.
19 And he said unto him, Go in peace. So he departed from him a little way.

Naaman you called proud referred to himself severally as Elisha's servant. But that's not even the point. Notice how he became a believer of the God of Israel and that He, Yaweh! is the ONLY true God!
Elisha's "preaching" here was a way to show that the God of Israel IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD!

You are also wrong to say he gave gifts for the miracle, NO. He wanted to show appreciation, as is commonly done by rich people and many customs in those days and now. Like someone doing thanks giving for something done for him/her.

4. Lastly, I am here not to criticize but to point out what we OUGHT TO DO AS BELIEVERS, according to SCRIPTURES. There is a difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex: An Enigmatic Subject? / Jesus Endorses Making The Rich Richer And The Poor Poorer / Questions For 'prosperity Gospel' Advocates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.