Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Pls I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Help (1571 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help by prettycy(f): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
cry hi guys am married to a Delta man but since we married tins hv not b gud for us my hubby is not helping @ all in terms of finance n I hv had two miscarriages due to stress to work. :He is currently not working n d whole expenses is on me. Am just tired in d marriage n I wnt to call it a quit. Pls I need advice.
Re: Pls I Need Help by homesteady(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013
Is your husband lazy? Is he struggling to find a job? Or is he just comfortable the way he is?
If he is comfortable, then just quit the marriage! You can't be over-stressing yourself over some lazy butt!
From what you said, it seems you don't have a child for him, so a divorce is just the best option!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help by kreamidiva(f): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2013
How long have you been married for

pretty cy: cry . Am just tired in d marriage n I wnt to call it a quit. Pls I need advice.

At the bolded,this is a marriage not a relationship. You don't "quit" at the slightest challenge that you face.

pretty cy: cry :He is currently not working

This implies that he was working previously. Help him. Pray for him and send in applications on his behalf. Things will look up for you.

Its well.
Re: Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2013
"For better, for worse" cool
Re: Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
alutacontinua: "For better, for worse" cool
i guess the OP forgot those words
Re: Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
You can't walk out on your marriage just because your hubby is broke, whats wrong with helping?its just the both of you.What if he got broke after having four kids with you ? ? Will you still quit your marriage ? ? i don't think you have any love for this man,free him and let a more loving spouse find him.
Re: Pls I Need Help by mysticgal(f): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
byvan: You can't walk out on your marriage just because your hubby is broke, whats wrong with helping?its just the both of you.What if he got broke after having four kids with you ? ? Will you still quit your marriage ? ? i don't think you have any love for this man,free him and let a more loving spouse find him.

its true,it even went to the extent of calling him a delta mangrin
Re: Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Quit? Just like that? The way u people throw around the word 'divorce' these days, why marry at all? Pls free the poor man o and go for ur MR Perfect.
Re: Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
mysticgal:

its true,it even went to the extent of calling him a delta mangrin

grin,no be small Delta man.
Re: Pls I Need Help by dayokanu(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
When I get money she go call me honey when money finish she go call me monkey

When he get money he was sweetheart, When he no get he is called Delta man

The best thing is to divorce him like you said, Because your husband too would have seen the change in your attitude and he is probably waiting for him to get back on his feet before he shows you.

Nigerian women and money sha. Pets are even more loyal than some of them. They are only married to the money

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tschewwwww!
Re: Pls I Need Help by ifyalways(f): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
pretty cy: cry hi guys am married to a Delta man but since we married tins hv not b gud for us my hubby is not helping @ all in terms of finance n I hv had two miscarriages due to stress to work. :He is currently not working n d whole expenses is on me. Am just tired in d marriage n I wnt to call it a quit. Pls I need advice.
You want to quit because of the miscarriages or he's not working presently ? IMO,none of them is food enough reason to bail out.
Why is he not working ?
Slow down on the stress.Things kan only get better.
Re: Pls I Need Help by prettycy(f): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
byvan: You can't walk out on your marriage just because your hubby is broke, whats wrong with helping?its just the both of you.What if he got broke after having four kids with you ? ? Will you still quit your marriage ? ? i don't think you have any love for this man,free him and let a more loving spouse find him.

is not becos he is broke but becos he is not ding anytin to get work. and i hv tried to assist him in business but to no avail.
Re: Pls I Need Help by prettycy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
ifyalways: You want to quit because of the miscarriages or he's not working presently ? IMO,none of them is food enough reason to bail out.
Why is he not working ?
Slow down on the stress.Things kan only get better.

yes cos of the miscarriages and he is not doing anytin to get job, i hv tired to assist him in business severally but he is not doing anytin tin to surport me to be able raise d capital cos i pay d whole bails.
Re: Pls I Need Help by prettycy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
dayokanu: When I get money she go call me honey when money finish she go call me monkey

When he get money he was sweetheart, When he no get he is called Delta man
The best thing is to divorce him like you said, Because your husband too would have seen the change in your attitude and he is probably waiting for him to get back on his feet before he shows you.

Nigerian women and money sha. Pets are even more loyal than some of them. They are only married to the money

is not about money is about suporting each other n i hv tired it severally but it didn't work.
Re: Pls I Need Help by prettycy(f): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Gaggi: Quit? Just like that? The way u people throw around the word 'divorce' these days, why marry at all? Pls free the poor man o and go for ur MR Perfect.

i never wnted d divorce but he s not helping assuming he struggling like me, i won't hv complained.
Re: Pls I Need Help by prettycy(f): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
kreami diva: How long have you been married for

At the bolded,this is a marriage not a relationship. You don't "quit" at the slightest challenge that you face.

This implies that he was working previously. Help him. Pray for him and send in applications on his behalf. Things will look up for you.

Its well.
a year and some months, i feel like am in a bondage, he is not a graduate, he was working b4 but he resigned dat they don't pay them in time. i hv tired business for him but to no avail....
Re: Pls I Need Help by esmeralda1(f): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Op, dont ever think of quitting ur marriage, Is ur hubby not usually bothered about d miscarriages, if it bothers him also then wen u take in again go easy on urself.

There's no need to encumber urself with too much expenses, u r just two after d usual feedin and probably house rent(which is not even as recurrent as d feedin) wot else do u spend money on, rearrange ur expenses so that it will satisfy u guys.

Above all the God factor is very important to help u with everything, ur pregnancy weneva u take in, and ur hubby's job, pray together about everythin and God will help u.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help by prettycy(f): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady: Is your husband lazy? Is he struggling to find a job? Or is he just comfortable the way he is?
If he is comfortable, then just quit the marriage! You can't be over-stressing yourself over some lazy butt!
From what you said, it seems you don't have a child for him, so a divorce is just the best option!

he quit were he was working b4 cos they don't pay them in time, i hv tired to open business for him, then just for him to raise money for shop so dat i can raise d capital but to no avail....
Re: Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Marriages just like life r not bed of roses. They come with difficulties. Ur husband might be frustrated n this is probably his way of dealing with it. Have u tried talking to him. I think a third party is seriously feeding u with the negatives. U know d right thing so do it.
Re: Pls I Need Help by Winneygirl(f): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Women like to talk and get their points across.
But have U sat him down just to hear his side?
U say he is not helping and he is not making efforts to help.
But have U given him a chance to help? Do U encourage him? Do U make him feel capable?
Or U accuse him all day, calling him names like 'Delta man'....
Re: Pls I Need Help by BluStreak(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wow! All these women that has responded to Delta-man's wife has given me hope that all is not lost after all. I congratulate all your hubbies and to be hubbies for landing the rare gems of our 21st century. God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Touching Photos: US Parents Conduct Photoshoot For Stillborn Daughter / Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband / Be Careful Who You Leave Your Kids With. Viewers Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.