Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Airtel Internet Issues ??? Anyone ?! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Internet Issues ??? Anyone ?! (821 Views)

Airtel Internet/apn Settings / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Internet Issues ??? Anyone ?! by brine(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anyone here experiencing any difficulty accessing the internet on his/her Airtel modem. It seems to me I'm the only one affected with this thingy. Since Sunday evening this week,I have not been able to come online and I have called Airtel's cs times without number and all I've been hearing has been crap as usual.

It displays the blue colour for 3G on my modem and it connects but it does not receives any data. Out of curiosity,I topped my plan with bsm 1000 and afterwards I topped again with the daily N100 and its still same thing.

Anyone else experiencing this ? btw I'm in IB.
Re: Airtel Internet Issues ??? Anyone ?! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
FTC

Those guys are useless.
Their internet plan is horrible.
I am in Ibadan too.
I advice you port.
Re: Airtel Internet Issues ??? Anyone ?! by Osyxcel(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Change to EDGE
Re: Airtel Internet Issues ??? Anyone ?! by matrixme(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
I'm currently experiencing the very same connectivity issue with Airtel here in Ilorin. I was in Lagos last week, then Kogi state and I cannot tell you I was pleased for once with their crappy internet access. I think anything Indian entrepreneur backed in this country is doomed to fail just like Dana airlines . I don't think they are offering their services for human beings at all, and worst of it all, they never even try to improve or appear sober. I wonder when we will enjoy affordable internet in this country without a hole in our pocket and frown on our faces!
Re: Airtel Internet Issues ??? Anyone ?! by brine(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Johngoodnewz: FTC

Those guys are useless.
Their internet plan is horrible.
I am in Ibadan too.
I advice you port.

Port to what network? Aren't they birds of same very bad feather ??

A failed country. A failed power sector. A failed Internet service sector. Every damn thing is failed !!!
Re: Airtel Internet Issues ??? Anyone ?! by Cuteclem: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
brine:

Port to what network? Aren't they birds of same very bad feather ??

A failed country. A failed power sector. A failed Internet service sector. Every damn thing is failed !!!

hahahah in edo state u only browse 5 to 10 minutes a day with snail speed airtel but why, fg but why? ASUU but why?
Re: Airtel Internet Issues ??? Anyone ?! by brine(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Osyxcel: Change to EDGE

I tried that out now and it seems to receive data but the data being received cannot load a page.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Tech Reviews:- Nokia Lumia 530 / Iphone 6 Users: Welcome To 2012 / [tech] How I Reset My Forgotten HTC Mobile Pattern Security Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.