Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? (3764 Views)

Are This English Correct? (very Funny) / Only In Naija! See New Function Of Keke Napep (photo) / Help Translate This English Before I Lost My Iphone 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by Titto(f): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2008
Hi everyone,

Who else in Nigeria do you feel can speak English language better than my number one nominee below.  ensure you give examples of their quoted speeches like I have also done.  After your submissions we will judge and pick the winner.                                                   

NORMAL PERSON: People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Chris Okotie : Individuals who make their abodes in vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting perilous projectiles.

NORMAL PERSON : Twinkle, twinkle, little star
Chris Okotie : Scintillate, scintillate, asteroid minim.

NORMAL PERSON : All that glitters is not gold.
Chris Okotie : All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.

NORMAL PERSON : Beggars are not choosers
Chris Okotie : Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.

NORMAL PERSON : Dead men tell no tales
Chris Okotie : Male cadavers are incapable of rendering any testimony.

NORMAL PERSON : Beginner's luck
Chris Okotie : Neophyte's serendipity.

NORMAL PERSON : A rolling stone gathers no moss
Chris Okotie : A revolving lithic conglomerate accumulates no congeries of small, green, biophytic plant.

NORMAL PERSON : Birds of a feather flock together
Chris Okotie : Members of an avian species of identical plumage tend to congregate.

NORMAL PERSON : Beauty is only skin deep
Chris Okotie : Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.

NORMAL PERSON : Cleanliness is godliness
Chris Okotie : Freedom from incrustations of grime is contiguous to rectitude.

NORMAL PERSON : There's no use crying over spilt milk
Chris Okotie : It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precipitately departed lactile fluid.

NORMAL PERSON : You can't try to teach an old dog new tricks
Chris Okotie : It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative maneuvers.

NORMAL PERSON : Look before you leap
Chris Okotie : Surveillance should precede saltation.

NORMAL PERSON : He who laughs last, laughs best
Chris Okotie : The person presenting the ultimate cachinnation possesses thereby the optimal cachinnation.

NORMAL PERSON : All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Chris Okotie : Exclusive dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders Jack a hebetudinous fellow.

NORMAL PERSON : Where there's smoke, there's fire!
Chris Okotie : Where there are visible vapours having their provenance in ignited carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by Esss(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2008
Wicked!

ROFLMFAO,

No wonder he couldnt win the election. Ehn think say ehn go fit use grammar confuse us.
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by MrTurkey(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2008
i must say that the topic caught me away from my reverie and i was contemplating discovering some new and unique applications of the grammatical structuring of language, but i must say i was sorely disappointed at what i have discerned is the entire basis for this outpouring if the negligible claim to reality that emanates from the menduloids of some someone.

much as i appreciate the joke, but methinks that ascribing the claims to an individual is inappropriate as i believe that neither would the good pastor have said that nor would he deem that worthy to be said as the very essence of communication is to pass on some knowledge. i doubt that you can vouch for the veracity of such claims as you have made here so you actually deserve a kick in your ischial tuberousity for impugning something that is bound to lead the minds of the undiscerning ones astray.

you should have just said they were your words, then you would be given the credit for actually attempting to compete with the dictionary for the formation and usage of words grin
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by Esss(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
Cheii !! Mr. Turkey you no go bury because titto don already kill me!!

Una go make person start to carry dictionary dey log in to nairaland. Which kind problem be dis??
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by MrTurkey(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2008
grin please accept my sincerest apologies, the spat was not meant to mortify you in any way or manner whatsoever (speaking according to you quite literarily if i might add). . .
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by Esss(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2008
Mr. Turkey:

grin please accept my sincerest apologies, the spat was not meant to mortify you in any way or manner whatsoever (speaking according to you quite literarily if i might add). . .

Bia! Na wetin?? what did i do to you that you have decided to insult me with english??
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by ituen(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2008
hw many times will this topic be posted angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by Amanijuls: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2008
Sure u are intimidated.No vex u hear.
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by clemcykul(f): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2008
why i no go vex? grin

*chases turkey with a stick*
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by Jeovy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2008
abeg kill the turkey make we eat,whether how English fit improve after eating the turkey
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by clemcykul(f): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
*grabs turkey, ties his legs, cuts the throat, defeathers turkey*

heyy jeovy get the knife, pot, oil, sauce ready*

aww how i love turkey grin does anyone care for turkey meat?
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by ituen(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2008
wey the spice angry angry angry
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by clemcykul(f): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2008
no we gonna sauce spice grin
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by Jeovy(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2008
Ituen,don take style dey invite himself
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by clemcykul(f): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2008
he dey manifest attribute of a longerthroat
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by benjay1(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2008
@clemcykul As your brother in-law, i self need I.V ?
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by clemcykul(f): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2008
no need. u be turkey feast chairman grin
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by benjay1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2008
I dey believe you 3 times.
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by princesa(f): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
@turkey
thats why i love you kiss
can i still apply in your school of Grammarian Tactics

@all
leave my turkey alone
thank you angry
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by clemcykul(f): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2008
no way!

turkey is mine and mine forever. *garnishes turkey with garlic*
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by princesa(f): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2008
let him be
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by benjay1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2008
@All This is to announce the Turkey Duel between princesa and Clem.
As usual i am your honorable host and ticket sales man.
This Show is strictly pay per view.

GRAB YOUR TICKET NOW !!!
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by Jeovy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2008
You be Igbo guy,you don dey plan to make money already,na wa
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by clemcykul(f): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ben lol

*eats turkey wit much gusto* tastes greatttttt cant say no! grin
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by tufe(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2008
**takes a bite of the turkey, then spits out**

NA WHO COOK THIS FOOD SEF
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by benjay1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
points quicky @ Clem.

Clem no vex, U know say i no dey like lie.
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by tufe(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
**drags clem by the ear**

you are sentenced to three nights in Ben's room with hard labour.

**hands clem a packet of ruff ryders condom**

make NLDers proud son cheesy
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by benjay1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2008
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by tufe(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2008
slap urself 3 times, the u wud understand cheesy
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by benjay1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2008
No be the s*x and condom part dey fear me, Na the person in question.
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by tufe(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2008
wetin do clem na.? u mean say u no fit give am the koko?? y na?
Re: Who Else Can Beat This English Expertise In Naija? by benjay1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2008
dial her numba ask am. She will be in better position to explain why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank God For Chicken / S. B. A. N-: Holds Inaugural Meeting Today / Letter Written By Daughter To Her Father On Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.