Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Naija Movies In Bahamas And Jamaica West Indies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naija Movies In Bahamas And Jamaica West Indies (1667 Views)

Top 10 Pirated Movies In The World / Introducing High School Movies In Nollywood! / Naija Movies And Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Movies In Bahamas And Jamaica West Indies by spankysid: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2008
Recently I traveled on vacation to Jamaica and the bahamas from the USA. what I saw was something I am very proud to be a naija. infact everywhere I went in the Bahamas from nassau to Freeport people were watching my dear country's movies. I mean very serious watch them.

The same goes to jaimaca. At the Hotel in Montego bay, there was a dedicated channel for naija movies only in the country. I couldnt help but felt so relieved that irrespective of the bad image my nation have outside there we still something that others cherish.

Lets support our nation and look inward to make that nation greater than it is today.

I would like to say if any one has such experience share it here.

sydney

Spankysid@yahoo.com
Re: Naija Movies In Bahamas And Jamaica West Indies by tpia: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2008
Some Jamaicans do watch naija movies. Likewise other African countries.

My problem is: these other nationalites are watching Naija movies, yet many of them still dislike Nigerians.

Is it just me or shouldnt the movies make them like Nigeria and Nigerians more? Afterall people watch Hollywood and want to be American. or watch Bollywood and idolize Indian looks.
Re: Naija Movies In Bahamas And Jamaica West Indies by sherron(f): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2008
I love Nigeria and her people. Many of us from Jamaica have some type of Nigerian or Ghanian ancestry. I'm proud to have a great great grand father from Nigeria. I enjoy watching some of the Nigerian movies.

One love,
Jah rastafari.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Changing Faces Nigerian Premiere At 2nd Eko International Film Festival / Big Brother The Chase Day Live Updates Day 29 Will Bolt And Natasha Survive / The Science Of Deduction [fictional]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.