Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why Is Yooguyz Obsessed With Jehovah's Witnesses? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Yooguyz Obsessed With Jehovah's Witnesses? (519 Views)

A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality / PAULGRUNDY 'nairaland Impersonator' Is Yooguyz And Not Jwfacts Paulgrundy / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Yooguyz Obsessed With Jehovah's Witnesses? by tonguetalker: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
am new in this forum. i dunno many of you you guys. but the first person i observed here is yooguys and his anti jehovah witness topics.just go through his profile topics all of them is about jehovah's witnesses.....am just curious why does he criticize them so strongly? just my observation.
Re: Why Is Yooguyz Obsessed With Jehovah's Witnesses? by BERNIMOORE: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
tonguetalker: am new in this forum. i dunno many of you you guys. but the first person i observed here is yooguys and his anti jehovah witness topics.just go through his profile topics all of them is about jehovah's witnesses.....am just curious why does he criticize them so strongly? just my observation.
Because 1, he was an ORDAINED PRIEST in his fathers church,
2, he was in an unnatural relationship (men to men) with his fathers assistant pastor an evidently
practice an act unnatural and unacceptable in the bible when on tour to s/Africa.
3, Jehovah's witnesses showed him plainly that a man to man act is against God's natural purpose
for man
rather than putting effort to change his ways he resorted to an all out attack against the jws.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Yooguyz Obsessed With Jehovah's Witnesses? by BERNIMOORE: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Just see one evidence posted by youguys himself below

read;

Re: Why Is Yooguyz Obsessed With Jehovah's Witnesses? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:54am On Oct 18, 2013
BERNIMOORE: Just see one evidence posted by youguys himself below

read;

Pls man let this guy be. Pls

(1) (Reply)

Boy Storm The Stage During A Mass Audience At St Peter's Square / T B Joshua Prays Universities To Reopen / How To Approach God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.