Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Crazy And Embarassing Things You Did Since ASUU Commenced Strike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crazy And Embarassing Things You Did Since ASUU Commenced Strike (811 Views)

Crazy And Unusual Traditions/Facts From Around The World! / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy And Embarassing Things You Did Since ASUU Commenced Strike by FoxyFlow(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will go first embarassed embarassed embarassed

I just stole, killed and ate a neighbour's chicken today.

It is bad o, but that is what government has turned me to...

Let it roll.

What have you done since ASUU commenced striking more than thunder embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Crazy And Embarassing Things You Did Since ASUU Commenced Strike by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
So you finished the full chicken only you?
Re: Crazy And Embarassing Things You Did Since ASUU Commenced Strike by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
i chycked a girl, and was bounced, if to say sch dey on, i nor go get time do dat kind shiiiit
Re: Crazy And Embarassing Things You Did Since ASUU Commenced Strike by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
ave done nothing.. Just missing my friends
Re: Crazy And Embarassing Things You Did Since ASUU Commenced Strike by caesare: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2013
i lost my relationship and my 32 inch led which got stolen last week frm my room in school......gains...... made a profit of 500k more than enough to buy a new led..... cool cool
Re: Crazy And Embarassing Things You Did Since ASUU Commenced Strike by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 18, 2013
Addicted to Nairaland..cheesy
Re: Crazy And Embarassing Things You Did Since ASUU Commenced Strike by Madawaki01(m): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Time spent online on nairaland increased triple fold.
Re: Crazy And Embarassing Things You Did Since ASUU Commenced Strike by FoxyFlow(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Another one

I went to a friend's place last week sunday. Due to the fact that I had bn telling the guy to buy me beer, he decided to surprise me. I was happy but then, I was scared at the same time.

Soon boys showed and the drinking began. From Don Simon, we jumped to Alomo, baron became useful. Ponche later came in o but by then I was already as drunk as a fish. People were laughing at whaever statement I made.

Because I hated Ponche, I bought maiga yoghurt which we mixed it with. Jeez.. I drank ehh...

The next day, I went there only to see boys pointing at me. They said I was busy telling them all the crazy and embarrassing things I did as a kid.

Lobatan.. Even when I hid under my neighbour's bed just to watch them do the thing.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment Form Is Out Call 08108525097 / Auto Changeover, Switch From Gen. To Phcn Itself / Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Awesome Childhood Game? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.