Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Admission Into US College Without SAT, TOEFL And Financial Statement Possible? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into US College Without SAT, TOEFL And Financial Statement Possible? (1181 Views)

Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) / Us College Or University Free Seminar, Admission With Visa Tips / Can Anyone Help Explain Statement Of Account For Admission To Us College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Into US College Without SAT, TOEFL And Financial Statement Possible? by neksummi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Almost all US colleges that I've come across require that you send a financial statement that shows that you have the money to pay for at least one year of your stay in the US before they even look at your application.

SAT and TOEFL are also requirements.

Are there colleges that do not require ALL of these before they admit you?

And I want to know if there;s anyone who needs this information too. Indicate your
interest so people who know will see how much the information is needed.
Re: Admission Into US College Without SAT, TOEFL And Financial Statement Possible? by Otunbaworldwide(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
I can provide like 10 colleges in USA that does not require for SAT or TOELF and NO DEPOSITE FEE but they require for Statement of Account.
For more info contact me on 08138848185. Or Pin: 2379122A.
Re: Admission Into US College Without SAT, TOEFL And Financial Statement Possible? by neksummi(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
All right, you've given us half of the solution. Drop the names of the colleges here for everyone's benefit.
Re: Admission Into US College Without SAT, TOEFL And Financial Statement Possible? by neksummi(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Does it mean there are no schools that can admit one without SAT, TOEFL or financial statement? Answers are not forth coming!
Re: Admission Into US College Without SAT, TOEFL And Financial Statement Possible? by neksummi(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2013
It appears we don't have the information I'm searching for in the house. Anyway I'll keep searching.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport 2014/2015 Basic Programme Is On Session / Yoruba Greetings / Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.