Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod (1629 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Check Out Kim K's Full Uncensored Unclad Photo For Paper Mag.. #breaktheinternet / CHECK OUT Kim Kardashian’s New Hair Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by ezytalks: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-K0OFxJMMGcw/Ul-KTAqEp9I/AAAAAAAAfSk/hPCX-l0R9YQ/s320/160cabb036f711e3812422000aeb0bcd_8.jpeg[/img]
more soccer, entertainment news and latest gossips around the world at http://www.ezytalks..com ...... Click to see for yourself...
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Uglyduckling: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
While I am asserting 100% objectivity in this post, isn't it funny that kim has refused to show us her tummy since after birth or flaunt her body as she always did. I could even say she is fat right now and I wouldn't be far fron the truth. It goes to show us that most of the so called post pregnancy hot bods achieved in ridiculously short time frames are as a result of surgery of surrogate pregnancy. I am not against working out, I'm a work out freak but we should learn to stop slaving to the media and be realistic in our projections for looks and fashion.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by babylolaroy(f): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2013
shez not far from being the same as she used to be. Her tummy isnt bulging ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2013
Please how does one lose weight and still have a fat trunk ?!?!

That trunk is fat man.....
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Afam4eva(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2013
WOW shocked shocked shocked
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Afam4eva: WOW shocked shocked shocked

Cover your eyes angry
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Afam4eva(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
adaobi123:

Cover your eyes angry
I was actually WOWing at your comment directly above mine grin
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Afam4eva:

Of course angry
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
adaobi123:

Of course angry
Afam4eva:

They deceive una selves undecided warbish! angry

@OP...I see nothing sexy about that pic though undecided she's effing fat! Period!
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
Her tummy is conveniently covered.. I bet its not to "hot" tongue
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
How come Kim is finding it hard to loose the preg fat? Is there something the likes of Beyoncé and our own MJ are not telling us? Cos if it is that easy, a lot of women won't be carrying big tummy
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ugly duckling: While I am asserting 100% objectivity in this post, isn't it funny that kim has refused to show us her tummy since after birth or flaunt her body as she always did. I could even say she is fat right now and I wouldn't be far fron the truth. It goes to show us that most of the so called post pregnancy hot bods achieved in ridiculously short time frames are as a result of surgery of surrogate pregnancy. I am not against working out, I'm a work out freak but we should learn to stop slaving to the media and be realistic in our projections for looks and fashion.

She posted a recent picture of her with Tyga and Black Chyna (they were celebrating their son's birthday and are now friends with Kim, apparently). Kim has lost a ton of weight and said it's because she has been on the Atkins diet.
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
-
Re: Check Out Kim Kardashian's Hot Baby Bikini Bod by iropelebe(m): 1:32am On Oct 21, 2013
Still cool,kim has never been a slim woman so how do you expect her to turn slim overnight? undecided

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Ladies Shoes & Bags / Would You Go For This Reliable Roller Suitcase Worth This Much? / Wear Curly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.