Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Yinka Ayefele Discusses His Accident, Marital Life & Patience Jonathan Rally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Discusses His Accident, Marital Life & Patience Jonathan Rally (2399 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) / See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Discusses His Accident, Marital Life & Patience Jonathan Rally by Flirtyfemi: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
A few months, it was reported that Nigerian Gospel Tungba Highlife Musician, Yinka Ayefele said
“.. I challenge those who still don’t believe me that I can perform to come with their sisters to prove the point” well, Yinka Ayefele in a recent interview with Sahara TV denied saying such, he further revealed that he hasn't granted any interview this year.
Yinka Ayefele during the interview with Sahara TV disclosed how he studied political science, how his dad forced him to go to school and wanted him to be a banker.

He also disclosed how he got married in 2000 to his best friend Temitope Titilope - their happy marital life and their two sons.
The gospel artiste further narrated how he had an accident December 12, 1997 while going for a radio programme in OGBC, how the accident cost spinal cord injury.
He further discussed how he gets his musical inspiration from God when sleeping.
Going further, Yinka cleared the air on why he sang at the first lady's rally in Abuja and his relationship with Patience Jonathan. He says it's his profession adding that he "did not sing to campaign for anybody but just praises and thanksgiving songs to God."

He further revealed that he is presently working on a Carribean Gospel Tungba that would wow us all...
Watch video http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/how-i-lost-my-spinal-cord-my-happy.html

(1) (Reply)

See Mario Balotelli's Brand New Mansion! Pic / Father Forces His Own Children To Have SEX With Family Dog, And Records It / Post Ubi Franklin Break-up: Lilian Esoro Moves On, Dazzles On Red Carpet At ‘so

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.