Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? (1937 Views)

IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by Mhizsleek(f): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
LIKE SERIOUSLY GIRLS. TBH CAN YOU ALLOW YOUR DAD TO LAP YOU IN A COMMERCIAL BUS?
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Well my father is not part of the men that have erection for their daughters,so why not.

1 Like

Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by thorpido(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
What's wrong with a father lapping the daughter.
Having erection for your daughter is more of an exception than a norm.
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by tobechi20(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Y lap? No enough transport money
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by Haywhymido(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
kulyie: Well my father is not part of the men that have erection for their daughters,so why not.
if u r talking abt well grown lady in dis case my advice is dat if u can avoid sitting on ur father's lap abeg do it o. Prevention works better dan cure oo. If it's a female lapping a male naw it still better.
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by Haywhymido(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=kulyie]Well my father is not part of the men that have erection for their daughters,so why not.[/quote
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2013
Haywhymido: if u r talking abt well grown lady in dis case my advice is dat if u can avoid sitting on ur father's lap abeg do it o. Prevention works better dan cure oo. If it's a female lapping a male naw it still better.
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Haywhymido: if u r talking abt well grown lady in dis case my advice is dat if u can avoid sitting on ur father's lap abeg do it o. Prevention works better dan cure oo. If it's a female lapping a male naw it still better.
well i am a grown arse female and its over 15 years ago i have entered public transport with my dad.bottomline is that i am grown now and its not possible for us to be entering public transport talkless of lapping.even as a pre teen or adolescent,he used to buy bra for me and i will test it in his presence.its a psychotic man that will be having erection at the unclothedness of his daughters breast or her sitting on his laps
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by mhizbanega(f): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2013
kulyie: well i am a grown arse female and its over 15 years ago i have entered public transport with my dad.bottomline is that i am grown now and its not possible for us to be entering public transport talkless of lapping.even as a pre teen or adolescent,he used to buy bra for me and i will test it in his presence.its a psychotic man that will be having erection at the unclothedness of his daughters breast or her sitting on his laps
wow, are yuh serious? Buy a bra, nd have yuh try it out. In his presence?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by nicky4lif(f): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Well no,not b'cos he might start having feelings or something(my father that I know can never try such) but cos I wldnt want a situation were I will mistakenly move back nd his thing touches me,oh no I can't take that.
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by Mhizsleek(f): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
nicky4lif: Well no,not b'cos he might start having feelings or something(my father that I know can never try such) but cos I wldnt want a situation were I will mistakenly move back nd his thing touches me,oh no I can't take that.

Lol. You make sense jare smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by Mhizsleek(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
mhizbanega: wow, are yuh serious? Buy a bra, nd have yuh try it out. In his presence?

Maybe when she was just growing up
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by thorpido(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
nicky4lif: Well no,not b'cos he might start having feelings or something(my father that I know can never try such) but cos I wldnt want a situation were I will mistakenly move back nd his thing touches me,oh no I can't take that.
It wouldn't make any difference if your dad is like me.I had to lap a matured girl one day who happens to be a neighbor.She's like a younger sis and I didn't feel a thing.I wonder why it's such a big deal for one's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by mhizbanega(f): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mhizsleek:

Mmm, i thought as much!
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by nicky4lif(f): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
My father wldnt feel a thing for me either but can't swear for him if it is another person but it will feel so odd his thing is touching me.
thorpido: It wouldn't make any difference if your dad is like me.I had to lap a matured girl one day who happens to be a neighbor.She's like a younger sis and I didn't feel a thing.I wonder why it's such a big deal for one's daughter.
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by nicky4lif(f): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
My dear eeeeh.infact the first time my dad walked in on me when I was having my bath,I was so provoked with myself cos I wasn't meant to use that bath room.I was asking myself why I shld use that bath room in the first place when I wld hav used the one he doesn't enter.the whole of that day,I was just thinking abt it nd I made sure I avoided all his tracks in the house.quote author=Mhizsleek]

Lol. You make sense jare smiley[/quote]
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by EfemenaXY: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Mhizsleek: LIKE SERIOUSLY GIRLS. TBH CAN YOU ALLOW YOUR DAD TO LAP YOU IN A COMMERCIAL BUS?

Completely unnecessary if the child in question isn't a baby or toddler.

Why would a full-grown man want to lap an adult female who isn't his wife or girlfriend? undecided

Space? Take the next bus / commercial vehicle.

Funds? Then man up for Pete's sake!
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mhizsleek:

exactly
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by thorpido(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
nicky4lif: My dear eeeeh.infact the first time my dad walked in on me when I was having my bath,I was so provoked with myself cos I wasn't meant to use that bath room.I was asking myself why I shld use that bath room in the first place when I wld hav used the one he doesn't enter.the whole of that day,I was just thinking abt it nd I made sure I avoided all his tracks in the house.quote author=Mhizsleek]

Lol. You make sense jare smiley
Whao,u're the one thinking too much about it.You strike me like the kind of person who wouldn't even be comfortable changing clothes in front of friends.

By the way,a man doesn't have erection all the time.I don't know what u mean by your dad's thing touching u.
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by nicky4lif(f): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yes I am the type.my dad can only lap his wife while my husband laps me(not praying for that though). I don't know how often an erection happens but I know even if it doesn't happen,u will still feel it.
thorpido: Whao,u're the one thinking too much about it.You strike me like the kind of person who wouldn't even be comfortable changing clothes in front of friends.

By the way,a man doesn't have erection all the time.I don't know what u mean by your dad's thing touching u.
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by thorpido(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2013
nicky4lif: Yes I am the type.my dad can only lap his wife while my husband laps me(not praying for that though). I don't know how often an erection happens but I know even if it doesn't happen,u will still feel it.
ok no wonder.I guess u didn't attend a boarding school.
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by nicky4lif(f): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
No
thorpido: ok no wonder.I guess u didn't attend a boarding school.
Re: Girls Can You Allow Your Dad To Lap You In A Commercial Bus? by Mhizsleek(f): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2013
nicky4lif: No

Maybe that is the real reason

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Like To See People Around You / Photo:child Looks Confused When He Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time / Parents Would You Dress Your Kids This Way ??? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.