Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Gay Man Poses Naked…says Jesus Christ Was Gay And Raped Goats - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Gay Man Poses Naked…says Jesus Christ Was Gay And Raped Goats (2413 Views)

Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes / Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gay Man Poses Naked…says Jesus Christ Was Gay And Raped Goats by etunoman76(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
A young Nigerian man whose identity is unknown, posed stark naked for a picture smiling with a kid (young goat) on his shoulder…holding a book which looks like a Bible in his left hand and holding a placard in his right hand which read:

“I am 100% gay like Jesus. So being gay is O.K.”

In another photo below, the same man posed with a different placard which read:

“I rape goats like Jesus in the gay bible.”

In Nigeria, homosexual activities are banned and punishable by a jail term.

http://peacebenwilliams.com/nigerian-gay-man-poses-naked-says-jesus-christ-was-gay-and-raped-goats/

Re: Nigerian Gay Man Poses Naked…says Jesus Christ Was Gay And Raped Goats by tintingz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Subhanallah!!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Gay Man Poses Naked…says Jesus Christ Was Gay And Raped Goats by Kabieosi: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
@OP

As scambaiters, we try to convince the scammers to send trophy pictures
http://www.419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame.htm

419 Scam Gone Wrong - Backfired

Desperation - money at all cost and/or by whatever means necessary is a curse

Who is the mugu or maga now?
Re: Nigerian Gay Man Poses Naked…says Jesus Christ Was Gay And Raped Goats by etunoman76(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kabieosi: @OP

As scambaiters, we try to convince the scammers to send trophy pictures
http://www.419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame.htm

419 Scam Gone Wrong - Backfired
Desperation - money by whatever means necessary is a curse
Who is the mugu or maga now?

Sir, whats the point you are trying to make?
Re: Nigerian Gay Man Poses Naked…says Jesus Christ Was Gay And Raped Goats by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Buhhahahaha,there is nothing nt read on NL.
Jesus was gay? interesting. undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Man Poses Naked…says Jesus Christ Was Gay And Raped Goats by wiegraf: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
I know that guy!!

No, he just looks like someone I know, that I suspect has teh ghey. Maybe his long lost brah?

Obvious photoshop messages
Re: Nigerian Gay Man Poses Naked…says Jesus Christ Was Gay And Raped Goats by Kabieosi: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
etunoman76:

Sir, whats the point you are trying to make?

@etunoman76

Your man's picture has been around since early April this year

The table was turned on him where he got snared in the carefully planned sting

Check the link for photos and examples of other greedy lots

The site has information of how they happened
Re: Nigerian Gay Man Poses Naked…says Jesus Christ Was Gay And Raped Goats by Judek2(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
I told you gays were demon possessed..
Look at the Demon standing na.ked..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Paul Really Quote Greek Poets ? / Yahoozey Dance In The Church / Where Are God's Artifacts? The Stone Tablets, Arron's Rod, The Cross, Arketc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.