Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. (826 Views)

Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / Boko Haram Gives ASUU Ultimatum To Call Off Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by Macuberry(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
ASUU strike will be called off SOON. That soon is similar to the one in 'Jesus is coming
SOON'"
Coz no 1 knows the Year,Month,week ,
day,hour, or minute. For dey shall call
off
like a
thief @ nyt.
Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by richieadams(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
na so shalll
Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by Bigcake: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Do not use Jesus for jokes, He is not ur mate, He is The King of Kings and Lord of Lords

1 Like

Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by cardoso111(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
This week noni!
Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by Macuberry(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2013
Bigcake: Do not use Jesus for jokes, He is not ur mate, He is The King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Its is one thing to read and anoda to understand. Cos u saw the name Jesus doesn't mean that was the object of the joke. Shut up if u have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
MACUBERRY QUKS.....SO GUD TO FINALLY CATCH U HERE BRO
Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by Macuberry(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2013
Yes o bros. I hear se rain nearly drench you yesterday. Same here.
Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2013
As in...d mata 4nny...u knw as d weather be wen we dey waka na....lyk play lyk play rain nearly beat me b4 i reach houx
Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by Macuberry(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
Same tin 4 my side oh. The rain bin touch me small sha
Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2013
Bigcake: Do not use Jesus for jokes, He is not ur mate, He is The King of Kings and Lord of Lords

It looks like this dog wasn't given bone this afternoon.....
Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by justicesky24(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
p.guyokec:

Re: ASUU: Like A Thief . . . In The Night. by justicesky24(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
p.guyokec:

why ona jst like to dey insult person

(1) (Reply)

The New Students National Pledge. / Names You MUST Not Give Your Children / Chibok Girls Released....!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.