Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria (9419 Views)

Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / Starting A Music Studio / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by ponti93(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
I have been doing a research on the music industry.i would like to know about how much, money wise and other things u need in other to blow an upcoming artiste in nigeria.
Your opinion is needed.
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by iamSi(m): 2:34am On Oct 18, 2013
3Million will do _
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by kearl4: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
700k will do for an artiste with a smashing track.I am upcoming artiste in Nigeria with smashing tracks but blowing is not that easy bro!
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by ponti93(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
I nid more opinions o
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by Ayire(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2013
u need a very good team to make tins wrk even if u have d money a good PR and AR......500K upward u will achive Somtin but dis industry deal with budget a lot .....so d bigger ur budget d better.... am talkin milli
hope that helps, u can ask more questions if u wnt to
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by wonlasewonimi: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2013
ponti93: I have been doing a research on the music industry.i would like to know about how much, money wise and other things u need in other to blow an upcoming artiste in nigeria.
Your opinion is needed.

You just need one boko haram to volunteer.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Im looking at 30-50 mill.... if u really really wanna blow.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by ponti93(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ayire: u need a very good team to make tins wrk even if u have d money a good PR and AR......500K upward u will achive Somtin but dis industry deal with budget a lot .....so d bigger ur budget d better.... am talkin milli
hope that helps, u can ask more questions if u wnt to
please can we chat through whatsapp or mail.my number -07068060058
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by Monarckh: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
Download the latest club banger from Monarckh-B.E.N.D and stand a chance of winning $10. http://tindeck.com/listen/egoz
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by Laird(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by ponti93(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Laird: I think YOU should budget 10-15 million. 4 Major videos -5 million
Working with big producers on some tracks and recording 10-20 songs with good mixing and mastering in GOOD studios and featuring and appearance fees of big artistes 1-5:: million. (Publicity and promo and adverts and newspaper and blog write ups and radio airplay on major radiostations in lag' alaba mixes song placement, settlement for radio djs to jam the hit singles (payola), artiste personal website, settlement for major tv channel programmers and video jockeys to play the tracks.2 to 4 mill

A Good manager with experience in the industry. And finally PRAYER only If the MUSIC is clean music.

People buy hit songs. Rihanna, BEYONCE etc
tell me you aint serious bro.
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
ponti93: please can we chat through whatsapp or mail.my number -07068060058

u dt need millions.about 400k..n a good managing/packaging team.
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by Tarenaija(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

You just need one boko haram to volunteer.
hmm
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
icebeatz: Im looking at 30-50 mill.... if u really really wanna blow.
I've seen people spend that much without blowing. Yes, you need good money to promote your music, but great music has a way of promoting itself. That way you can "blow" without spending too much.
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by Tarenaija(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2014
CoolHunk:
I've seen people spend that much without blowing. Yes, you need good money to promote your music, but great music has a way of promoting itself. That way you can "blow" without spending too much.
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by KPMusic: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
We offer services like if you want to learn music production and become a professional music producer within 3 months at affordable price,high quality and professional music production,recording,mixing and mastering for your songs at affordable prices..
Our beats and production generally are made specially to suit the needs and vocals of each artiste and their unique features.
We are made up of a team of very experienced and talented producers/mixing and mastering engineers with over a decade of experience in music production who will guarantee you that quality sound you are looking for.

Contact 09099460012 for bookings and inquiries
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by DIDONARY(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proper masive promo plan will chop at least 3-5m. Recording + video inclusive.
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by frainc(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Man, let me talk to you as an entertainer and show organizer

What you need sometimes might not go with big amout before you blow your artist

You need a team
Right connection
And determination

If you don't mind, add my pin on my signature
Or chat me up on whattsap 08188350023 for more tips

I will advice you to remove your number here (if you know what I mean by that)
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by Revolva(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2015
it depends on the artist truly if u spend 15 milla on a wack artist no matter how do the best PR n best promo nobody will know him...look at oritse femi that guy has talent n music in him...he has something to sing ...conscious n culturally...blend with galala style..n afro dancehall he has the voice....he has been in the industry since with his group jungulist but many nigerian dont know him as at then all they say its razzz ajegunle music.....look at him now...with the helping hands of investors that gave him few money to shoot a standard video of his song BETTER he has made it....ok....why wont he blow... ...

look if u dont ave musical talent i beg no sing unless u r wasting ur time
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by philcom09: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
well there is no specific amount needed to promo a sound, it depends on how wide you want it to go, and if your sound is very good you would not have to push much before it shots up, anyway that is what we at PHIL'S COMMUNICATION CONCEPT do and if you need such services or production of a new track or music videos. call ifeanyi on 07038198833
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by philcom09: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
check

Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by SSBOtaru(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
An alternative that pays to blow is to think independence as a musician...
Use your music to gain fame and get paid on a global stage.

Get your music and video on itune, amazon, googleplay, shazam, Vevo, bettV, muzuTV and more
Online and get your royalty to push your music further!

Go to
www.ssbotaru.com

At the bottom join (VYDIA) and get your music into big places and get payed for it

I did it and it's paying me now

This my single now on vevo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDmNFC6kxI
Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by focus141: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2017
hello upcoming artists..five star music is hosting a signing ..contact mr sosobed 09030294988 God blessed you

Re: Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria by Naijatastic: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Visit and Register on www.naijatastic.com to showcase your beat/soundtrack/music for FREE with statistics!

Naijatastic.com is a Nigerian music community platform dedicated to exposing upcoming Nigerian music talents.

(1) (Reply)

For Music Producers: FL Studio Or Reason? / Do You Want Your Musical Video To Be Played On Mtv Base, Sound City, And Nigizim / Foregt Alaba And Start Marketing Your Music On Your Own Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.