Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Carparts.com.ng Is Real And Genuine - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Carparts.com.ng Is Real And Genuine (958 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / Worried @ Fraud? Here'S OUR Terms And Conditions! / Low Price Parts, Quality Guaranteed - Place Your Order Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carparts.com.ng Is Real And Genuine by kenmaro: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
I spoke over the phone with the guys at Carparts.com.ng over my interest in purchasing an oxygen sensor and a carton by 12 bottles of Mazda OEM ATF M5 from AutoZone shop in the USA. I also sent them the url link of the items I needed by email to be specific. After we agreed on the terms of purchase which included payment in full before supply of the said items in 7 working days. Would they deliver? Should I trust them since there was not a single customer review on their website I thought within me? And will it be worth giving a try? But I felt there was something about these guys that shows their dedication to the customer satisfaction and I had no reason to believe that they would fail me. I went ahead and made the payment into their GTB account on Monday 30/10/2013 in anticipation of the delivery as discussed.
They didn't fail me as i received the items on Wednesday 09/10/2013. See pictures of the items I order through them. One good thing about them is they stuck to their slogan; “Low Price Parts, Quality Guaranteed” because the variation between the cost of the parts they delivered to me and the cost of the parts online was not more than 10 percent. Also, it was timely as they had promised. I am presently convinced by carparts.com.ng and if you need quality OEM parts at the lowest prices through them from the USA & Europe, i will highly recommend them to anyone and i believe you will be glad you did business with them as i am too. You could check them out at www.carparts.com.ng

Re: Carparts.com.ng Is Real And Genuine by kenmaro: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2013

Re: Carparts.com.ng Is Real And Genuine by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2013
Please view the history of transaction with this Nairalander here: https://www.nairaland.com/1451184/need-oem-car-parts-post

Looking forward to your quotation requests and orders thereafter!

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2005/2006 Nissan Pathfinder - Fully Loaded - N2.85m / A Sweet Clean 2005 Toyota Solara Convertible N1.850m / 2010/2011 Toyota Highlander(reg) **SHARP JEEEEP!**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.