Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Stop The Job Search Be You Own Boss,print Recharge Cards Your Self - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop The Job Search Be You Own Boss,print Recharge Cards Your Self (1482 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) / Print Recharge Card Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Job Search Be You Own Boss,print Recharge Cards Your Self by bidemi007: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT You ARE INTERESTED

I GUESS THIS IS NOT STRANGE IN NIGERIA ,WE KNOW HOW MUCH,OR I WILL ASSUME You ALL KNOW HOW MUCH THEY MAKE YEARLY JUST FOR SELLING THIS THIER RECHARGE CARDS TO US .AT A VERY CHEAP RATE WE ASSUME,BUT IT IS BRINGING BILLIONS TO THIER SIDE

TO CALL THE LONG STORY SHORT.

ME I HAVE ALL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO EAT FROM THIS MONEY OF THIERS(LEGALLY)

I AM SELLING THIS EBOOK THAT GIVE You ALL THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO START AND HOW TO GO ABOUT MAKING YOUR HUGE PROFIT WITHOUT STRESS(AT AN AFFORDABLE START UP CAPITAL)

THE EBOOK IS VERY AFFORDABLE.(AN AVERAGE JOE CAN AFFORD IT.

THIS EBOOK INCLUDES HOW You COULD MAKE #100,000+(PER MONTH WORKING AT UR SPARE TIME)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING THE EBOOK

CALL ME 08087671987

You WILL NOT REGRET THIS GREAT OPPORTUINITY I AM GIVING You AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE

CHAO
Re: Stop The Job Search Be You Own Boss,print Recharge Cards Your Self by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2008
Guy change your post heading! Are you saying that the alternative to working in an established multinational company is printing recharge cards?

(1) (Reply)

Fin Bank Apt. Test On Satuday! / Vacancy For Fresh Graduate Architects / Massive Recruitment For Graduates(ssce, Ond, Hnd, B.sc Holders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.