Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Dont Need Average Player- Eagles Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Dont Need Average Player- Eagles Coach (620 Views)

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Need Average Player- Eagles Coach by Molayan: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2013
Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi insists that the door remains open for new players to come into the Super Eagles, but says it will take “very high quality” to dislodge any of his current players. “It’s going to be very hard,” Keshi told KickOffNigeria.com. “Anybody that wants to break into the team now must be a very tangible player. “He must have a very great thing for us that he is bringing into the team to make the team much better. “The door is not closed, there are a lot of Nigerian players out there that have not gotten the opportunity to play, I have not seen them. “But if there’s anybody coming into the team, he must be a very high quality player.” The likes of Dinamo Kyiv’s Haruna Lukman, Kilmarnock’s Gabriel Reuben and Hull City’s Sone Aluko are knocking on the door and Keshi says they will get a chance to prove their quality. “In every department of the Eagles, we need competition and we need players who can bring that competition. “If Lukman is doing so well, we will bring him in. We have people like (Gabriel) Rueben and Sone Aluko, who are doing well too, so why not we will bring all of them in? They are all Nigerians and they want to play and it’s a blessing for me and for the team,” Keshi said.
Re: I Dont Need Average Player- Eagles Coach by kaywhynoni: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Like seriously, we need more attackers, and defenders.........competition is needed! GOD bless Nigeria
Re: I Dont Need Average Player- Eagles Coach by lexyman(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2013
I like what is happening to the super eagles , competition will make the team stronger and it "s to the advantage of the coach , cos he will be left with so many option and this will yield a better result ...

Super Eagles keeps growing stronger .
Re: I Dont Need Average Player- Eagles Coach by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2013
I have always believed in this guys... God bless Nigeria
Re: I Dont Need Average Player- Eagles Coach by Zumarocket(f): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2013
nice idea.... I like competition, if not that we had ideyi, last match was not favourable to moses, so he was change. And it worked. If we had only depended on him it woyld hve bein realy bad.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Can Win The Epl This Season-wenger / Strange Image And Message Appear In Brasil,pls Moderator Front Page / Brazil 2014: New Super Eagles’ Jersey Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.