Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru (53454 Views)

6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / 12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by contactmorak: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
So much don'ts. What I are we going to do. These Doc sef. They shud just have told us to cease existing just to protect our sperms. Wetin sef?
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by YoshiMaster: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
freecocoa: Story.

Biliki father wey him job na baba'n bola get 11 children abi na papa obum wey dey weld yeye iron(s) wey person no fit use do better thing 24\7 get 7 children and counting, na him person dey talk say poor diet dey cause low sperm count.

Make I hear cheesy.

lol, cocoabutter, help me tell them say Sperm no dey finish.
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by oloyede252(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
To all my guy wey dey wear LEGGIEs sorry 4 u in advance
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by mcevans1(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2013
Dubby6: Oboy...if this is correct which I suppose, then I think I have a friend who won't have sperm at all talk more of low.. grin

Why are you exposing me nah? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2013
disunriches: is it posible to ve low sparm count if one is use to veing sex evry week?

u cnt even spell SPERM correctly!!!
sign of low sperm count

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by YoshiMaster: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Goddammit angry

31. Drink lots of banana Juice

How person wan take squeeze banana na?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Malvonspeare: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Plz watz mumps
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Revolva(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2013
omo all what they wrote there are essential but many are false....how can you tellme know someone that has been a welder for years and the man dey fire like machine...he has 4 kids..omo...na lie jare....

well as for me my sperm thick n gyal love it..lol...they chew b4 they swallow.. grin grin go ask lexington steele what he eats before he shots p.orn..that guy na bastard...

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Anuoluwap(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2013
Abegi make we no ride bicycle again? I trust the baba palmie always on his bike and always deliver. For now he dey manage 4 pikin. Oya you people don hear make una leave bicycle for the girls
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by switdil(f): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Em guyz should avoid away match too
Stick to one partner n ur sperm ll be protected
The quantity sef ll be high, before ur partner even near u ur body go dey do gishgish wink
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by kflexxy(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2013
arthgideon: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm

1. Do not have unprotected sex. Sexually-transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhoea and Chlamydia, can damage the sperm-producing cells that block the tubes carrying sperm from the testis to the penis. Go below for full list:

2. Avoid pesticides that control pests in the garden and on the farm. Such chemicals can damage the sperm-reproducing organs.

3. Avoid insecticides sprayed to kill mosquito. Such chemicals can damage the sperm- reproducing organs. Therefore, if you must spray your room against mosquitoes, allow at least one hour before going back to the room.

4. Avoid exposure to lead fumes generated in the manufacture of small cell batteries and in bullets. Such fumes can reduce sperm count through their negative effects on the hormones and the testis.

5. Avoid exposure to heavy metals like cadmium from the manufacture of heavy batteries, as they negatively affect the hormones.

6. Avoid exposure to paint fumes and plastic softening chemicals like phthalates, hydrocarbons such as ethylbenze, benzene, toluene, and xylene, as they destroy the sperm-producing cells and hormones.

7. Minimise exposure to e-rays, as the sperm germ cells are very easily damaged by the gamma rays.

8. Minimise exposure to radiation, as the sperm germ cells are very easily damaged by radiation.

9. Avoid fumes generated by welders and iron smelters, as their heat can affect sperm production and lead to low sperm count.

10. Avoid exposure to accumulated old newsprints, as the carbon can lead to low sperm count.

11. Avoid wearing tight pants and trousers, as the heat generated can cause low sperm count.

12. Avoid children with mumps as having mumps in childhood can cause irreversible damage to the testis. Therefore, never allow a male to visit other children that have mumps.

13. Minimise your consumption of alcohol as drinking to excess can cause low sperm count and also reduce libido, causing you to have a low sex drive.

14. Do not smoke, as cigarette smoking can damage the testis and lower sperm count, lower the ability of sperm to move and lower the lifespan of the sperm.

15. Do not eat too much saturated fat, as they reduce the efficiency of the hormones and enzymes that help in the sperm production process.

16. Do not eat food or supplements with soya beans, as soya beans convert to the female hormone oestrogen, which tends to neutralise the male hormone testosterone, which is needed for men to reproduce sperm.

17. Minimise your intake of refined carbohydrate like white flour, white bread and white rice, as they reduce the efficiency of the hormones and enzymes that help in the sperm reproduction process. Instead, eat more of the unrefined carbohydrate like brown rice, wheat bread and oats.

18. Do not become constipated, as this can obstruct blood flow to the testis. Therefore, eat more dietary fibres.

19. Do not eat a poor diet, as this affect the quality of the sperm. Instead, eat more whole grains, vegetables and fruits.

20. Do not take artificial sweeteners like nutrasweet, candarell and sweetex, as they reduce sperm count.

21. Avoid excessive consumption of raw lemon, as this may inhibit the enzymes responsible for sperm production and libido.

22. Do seek immediate medical help if one or both of the testes are un-descended from the abdominal cavity into the scrotal sac, as this can significantly reduce sperm production.

23. Do not sit for long periods of time in one position if you are a long distance driver, drive a small sport car, or a chief executive having many board meetings in leather chairs, as this can increase the temperature around the scrotum which can reduce sperm count.

24. Avoid traumatic injury around the testes, as this can damage the sperm-producing cells.

25. Avoid bicycling, as this can damage the tube carrying the sperm.

26. Avoid stress, as this can decrease the sperm count and lead to production of abnormal sperms.

27. Avoid obesity,s as this can reduce blood flow to the testes, making the sperm production process more difficult and significantly reduce libido.

28. Avoid substance abuse like cocaine or heavy marijuana use, as this can lead to low sperm count and deformed sperms.

29. Avoid poor nutrition, as this affects the quality of the sperm.

30. Do not have children at a late age, as the quality of the sperm decreases with age, leading to more difficult conception and greater possibility of having children with deformities.

http://www.360nobs.com/2013/10/safeguard-your-future-prof-oladapo-ashiru-gives-30-tips-to-protect-your-sperm/

E Too Much Nah!! Ahh Ahh Wetin, instead You For Say Make We Dey Eat Only Grass Nah..

I Can handle It Oooo.. I don't Need Ur Advice
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Anuoluwap(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2013
switdil: Em guyz should avoid away match too
Stick to one partner n ur sperm ll be protected
The quantity sef ll be high, before ur partner even near u ur body go dey do gishgish wink
one word:olosho
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Anuoluwap(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2013
k_flexxy:

E Too Much Nah!! Ahh Ahh Wetin, instead You For Say Make We Dey Eat Only Grass Nah..

haha and you quote the whole thing? Sure sey your sperm never reduce?

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Anuoluwap(m): 12:18am On Oct 19, 2013
The only girl on this thread has got two things involved.
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 19, 2013
I practice most of these tinz and I stil do think my sperm is stil helthy and thick
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by jiggalone(m): 12:54am On Oct 19, 2013
My Juice doing Just Fine...
It wouldn't do Good...
If I should follow your advice...
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 19, 2013
My sperm no need protection, so make Prof leave matter for Matthias.

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by latro16(m): 1:10am On Oct 19, 2013
if you talk of good nutrition i think poor people lack this but na dem give birth pass as in twins triplet quadriplets and so on

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Isodice: 1:11am On Oct 19, 2013
BabaAlabi:
Yes...if you have sex everyday your sperm will finish. smiley
u too sabi lie!!

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Rexnegro(m): 1:46am On Oct 19, 2013
32. Always tell ur girl to give u a Mouth Action during pre-intimacy/sex so as to remove old sperms cell for new ones...
33. Drink water considerably n eat fruits almost everyday!
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by emmabest2000(m): 1:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Ok grin
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by DonMagicJuan: 2:17am On Oct 19, 2013
I need to do all of this apart from number 1.

Too many kids

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by SANdos: 2:34am On Oct 19, 2013
This means avoid everything.
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by ebukaOtika(m): 3:05am On Oct 19, 2013
k_flexxy:

NA WHY YOU COM Quote The Op Again? Nawa for you guy.
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Ikengawo: 3:10am On Oct 19, 2013
I must have no sperm because the list tells me that i'm doing everything in life to insure it. undecided
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by tattesco(m): 4:10am On Oct 19, 2013
Ok thanks so much....
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Stallion77(f): 4:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Guys just live well and relax with all this avoids jor... e Remain make the man stand still all him life na!

Number 40. Avoid walking too much or you will cause friction down there that will damage the sperm cells... grin grin grin
Number 41. Avoid looking too much or eye strain from your eyes will inturn damage sperm cells.

Africans are too rugged for all these avoid things... Maybe its for whites grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by NosaHenry(m): 4:57am On Oct 19, 2013
Bottom line

AVOID EVERYTHING grin
Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Na to just cut my p*nis be dat... hw i wan tak folo al dis rules? abeg free me!

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Protect Your Sperm By Prof. Oladapo Ashiru by seydam21(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2013
[img]google search[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.