Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

CAUTION: Beware Of These Vacancy SCAMS - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CAUTION: Beware Of These Vacancy SCAMS (722 Views)

Beware Of Fraudulent Discovery Air Job Scams!!!!!! / Career Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAUTION: Beware Of These Vacancy SCAMS by timjones1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lots of People have been taking advantage of the rate of unemployment in Nigeria to abuse the means of placing adverts. If you take time to be observant when walking around on your neighborhood or on the streets, you will come to terms with me that some people and their adverts are just fraud,scam or whatever you may call it. When I first came to Lagos for my Industrial training at a construction company in Apapa, I had an experience with these people. We were put on hold by the Federal government because of some financial constraints so I decided to get myself busy with something because staying at home doing nothing sucks. I saw one advert saying 'vacancy vacancy for supervisors, corper & IT students.. so I called them and during the call they fixed a date for my interview. On that faithful day I wore my best cloth, believe me when I tell you i looked sweet. So i went to their office at Oshodi hoping for something huge.. lo and behold it was GNLD and their wahala. they started preaching to me how going to school is a big waste of time,how dangote a dropout became the richest man in Africa, that their philosophy is "becoming your own boss". I was furious and devastated. The guy told us a story of how he now earns about one million every week, but I tell you his shoes were all torn in pieces. That once I pay and register with 8000 Naira with his name that i am now a millionaire if i can get my friends to do the same. Sh.i.t!!!!. I nearly embarrassed the guy. The question is.. why disguise their adverts? why tell Us that they are this while they are that!! it is better to tell me that your company needs a sales representative or that you are from GNLD, then if am interested I will come..please If you need a teacher make it clear!. if you need a marketer make it clear!! if you a need a cleaner just make sh*t furkin clear!!! not being a fraud, that is why I call these adverts a scam..

Re: CAUTION: Beware Of These Vacancy SCAMS by Bobbin2009: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
so I'm first to comment

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Not To Be An Entrepreneur / Why Few People Are Rich In Nigeria And Why Some Are Poor In Nigeria / Free training from Rotary club on how to land your dream job after graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.