Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now (947 Views)

Hello Re You Suffering From Any Skin Problems? Talk To Us Now / Quality T.shirts Frm London For Customizing / All Blck Jesus Piece Chain Frm The Uk @ Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by dermaskincare14: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello am tasalla.
A skincare doctor,
We treat various skin problems and recommend also,
You can email us on dermaskincare14@gmail. com.

Thanks
Re: Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by werrindey1: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by dermaskincare14: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Send ur question to my mail box

Thx
Re: Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by Diamonddamsel: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ive been experiencing open pores on my face.Pls what can i do to stop it.
Re: Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by dermaskincare14: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Massage ur face with ice for 5mins before bed time

1 Like

Re: Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by Iyaoloja(f): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
If you have large pore/open pores, make use of a pore minimizing toner. Ice would only temporary help reduce it, because it shrinks the skin for a few minutes. As soon as you out in a warm weather, your skin would be back to normal.
With large pores, the skin usually produces more oil, and it leave your skin more prone to bacterial problems that may lead to pimple/acne breakout problems.

Invest in a day and night skincare routine, facial wash and pore toner, daily. Black Opal has pretty good Pore Minimizing Toner, and so does L'Oreal...you will find that Black Opal is much easier to access and works quite well. For your facial wash, any oil control or acne clearing wash should do the trick for you.

You can try this affordable blemish bar to use for facial wash - https://www.iyaoloja.com/shop/pharmacy-health-beauty/skincare/control-complexion-bar-3-5-oz-detail

For your pores -
L'Oreal - https://www.iyaoloja.com/shop/pharmacy-health-beauty/skincare/skin-genesis-pore-minimizing-skin-re-smoother-1oz-detail
Black Opal - https://www.iyaoloja.com/shop/pharmacy-health-beauty/skincare/pore-minimizing-toner-detail

1 Like

Re: Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by Surestontop(f): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
I have stretch marks on my body, what can i use to make it go? Ive tried some tubes but it remains there. Pls any other cream to use to erase it? Thanks
Re: Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by dermaskincare14: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls send or questions to my email address.
dermaskincare14@gmail. com
Re: Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by Iyaoloja(f): 2:50am On Oct 20, 2013
Surestontop: I have stretch marks on my body, what can i use to make it go? Ive tried some tubes but it remains there. Pls any other cream to use to erase it? Thanks

For the most inexpensive way, pure shea butter aka Ori, really helps with stretch marks. Massage into the affected area several times during the day, and with time it helps reduce the appearance.
In the case of older stretch marks (white-ish looking marks), you'll find that it takes a much longer time to reduce it's appearance.

Based on customer feedbacks, Bio Balance is quite good when it comes to reducing stretch mark appearance...and the same goes for Daggett and Ramsdell (DR)
Please visit the link below to view the product.
https://www.iyaoloja.com/shop/pharmacy-health-beauty/skincare/stretch-mark-remover-60ml-detail
Re: Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by purplecircle: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
What can i do i have rashes on my face. What can i use to clear it
Re: Hello Re You Suffering Frm Any Skin Problem? Talk To Us Now by dermaskincare14: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pls send an email to me,

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently: Customized Packaging For Boutique Selling Assessories, Hair Etc / Make Your Bedroom Afrocentric With Ankara Covers / Alpine Swiss Genuine Leather Wallets Available Whatsapp; 07089061554

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.