Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Will Help You Create Your Own Forum For N15,000 Only - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Will Help You Create Your Own Forum For N15,000 Only (863 Views)

Professional Website Design In Nigeria - From N15,000 Only / Get An Interactive And Dynamic Website @ N15,000 / Get A Personal Website For N15,000 Plus Hosting/ Business Website From N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Create Your Own Forum For N15,000 Only by trhymes(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2008
Now i know the reasons why there are laws binding
the way people post things in a forum. You can also own a forum today if you are
ready to pay N15,000 only.
See a big sample of what i will mode out for you.
www.playersclubng.forumotion.com   cool
Re: I Will Help You Create Your Own Forum For N15,000 Only by heywhyy(m): 5:13am On Feb 08, 2012
Do u want to be updated daily after each match.
Do u want to have access to the free browsing of all nigerian networks.
Do u want to make all your papers[both waec and Neco ] at a sitting?
Do u want to get a minimum of 270 in 2012 utme?
Here is an opportunity for you!
Just login or register at
www.naijahacklord.tk
You shall be updated with d correct questions and answers an hour to every paper!
The latest free browsing cheats is updated everyday!
New updates after each match is also available.
Dont waste all these opportunities.
www.naijahacklord.tk

(1) (Reply)

Register And Host A Domain / Get An Ecommerce Website And Start Selling Online / React JS Developer Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.