Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. (679 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by arimahoseloka(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Please, christians let us be honest, suppose a temptation came in this manner, are u going to give in? Will u betray christ
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by adonisgold: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Some people just post rubbish, pure, refined, unaldutrated rubbish.
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by arimahoseloka(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Its not by force to reply. Bro
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by KingsJohnson(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
End time question. LWKM, abeg nah by force to create a thread and the worst is dat the Op will be expecting his so called thread to hit front page. I don die!
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by arimahoseloka(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kings Johnson: End time question. LWKM, abeg nah by force to create a thread and the worst is dat the Op will be expecting his so called thread to hit front page. I don die!
bros, if e enta front page will d world end?? Am not interested in that I just want to know d level of resolve people have for christ.. No be fight..
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Your thread is a s.illy one but i will answer your question..

A Big YES...i will grab the $5m..and not go within 500m to any church..whether catholic,anglican or those built with wood n planks..

I wont near any church for 5 years instead of 5 months..

Attending church everyday doesnt make you a christian..neither does it mean you have abandoned God.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by holypower(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
gbosaa: Your thread is a s.illy one but i will answer your question..

A Big YES...i will grab the $5m..and not go within 500m to any church..whether catholic,anglican or those built with wood n planks..

I wont near any church for 5 years instead of 5 months..

Attending church everyday doesnt make you a christian..neither does it mean you have abandoned God.

demonized message. Whosoever that doesn't go to Church has disobeyed and forsake GOD because the Bible says ''do not forget the assembly of brethren.'' if u like twist it up and down, the word is still stable.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
erm....

Send the tithe to your pastor, and God will understand.... wink
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
holypower:

demonized message. Whosoever that doesn't go to Church has disobeyed and forsake GOD because the Bible says ''do not forget the assembly of brethren.'' if u like twist it up and down, the word is still stable.

ok...i heard you..now bring that 5 milla and i wont near any church for 15 years.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by kambo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Daft question.
But to answer: most pastors will fall for the offer talk less of lay members.
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by arimahoseloka(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
kambo: Daft question.
But to answer: most pastors will fall for the offer talk less of lay members.
look at this a.nimal. Dont u have respect for ur parents.
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by tobechi20(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
Em..em...i wont go out to any church..... With five million dollars i can convert my house to a big church, employ pastors and hold service in my house. Th
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by tobechi20(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
arimahoseloka: look at this a.nimal. Dont u have respect for ur parents.

y involve parent into this
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
holypower:

Bro you no still answer op question angry . We talking 5 milla!! Make we forget the $ figure, for 5 million naira sef I go use police arrest any of my blood wey near church for 5 years grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by KingsJohnson(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Am not surprised what people can do becus of money for even police dey kill becus of 20 not to talk of 7 figures (5,000000). End time tinz!
Re: If You Were Given 5million Dollars Not To Go To Church In A Month. by Zeebah23(f): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2013

(1) (Reply)

22 YEARS MARRIAGE Reunion!..great Testimonies / Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist / "Doro Confusion" (pls Read And Share Ur View )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.