Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Yinka Ayefele- My Affair With Patience Jonathan And How I Lost My Spinal Cord - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele- My Affair With Patience Jonathan And How I Lost My Spinal Cord (1585 Views)

Adediwura Adesegha: How I Lost My Virginity / Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari / Kcee Spotted With Patience Jonathan This Afternoon At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele- My Affair With Patience Jonathan And How I Lost My Spinal Cord by TYFresh(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nigerian gospel "Tungba" musician, Yinka Ayefele is one of the most sought after gospel highlife act. In a recent interview, Yinka bares it all. He talks about his marriage, his education and the accident that landed him on a wheel chair as a result of spinal cord injury.
Yinka was one of the major entertainers at the elaborate dinner party held by Patience Jonathan sometime in August. He therefore, cleared the air on why he sang at the first lady’s rally in Abuja and his relationship with her.

According to him, it's his profession, so he can't reject an invitation to perform and entertain.
He also denied granting any interview where he said 'he is challenging those who still don’t believe that he can perform to come with their sisters to prove the point'. He called it nothing but rumour.

See the video of the interview at the Source: http://tyfresh..com/2013/10/yinka-ayefele-reveals-my-affair-with.html

Re: Yinka Ayefele- My Affair With Patience Jonathan And How I Lost My Spinal Cord by Sampalo: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chai
Re: Yinka Ayefele- My Affair With Patience Jonathan And How I Lost My Spinal Cord by DEROXMAN: 1:00am On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin ahh she dey cheat, Jonathan was really a collosal opportunistic failure

(1) (Reply)

K. Michelle Addresses Camel Toe Controversy (photo) / Fans Blast Doris Simeon Over Recently Opened Salon / Lady Beaten Badly By Her Boyfriend In Durban Says Abusive Men Are Caring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.