Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. (15626 Views)

Grand Theft Auto In Africa: Does It Promote Violence? / GTA 5 Breaks 7 Guinness World Records / Oya Watch The Gbaski New Trailer For Grand Theft Auto 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by abdulatif8: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
is this game available for Android devices

cool is this game available for Android devices
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by bibiking7(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
BEST GAME EVER............. still play vice city and san andreas sometimes. TIME to go get my GTA V
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by alexy53: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Brymo: shud dis,make front page things?
so it should make back page? Carry am go back na
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by steezyhere(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Gta v,,,been there done that, one word ::: Awesome
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Influence01: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
To all does Game FREAKS this game will just increase the level of crime Haven't you heard of a man who killed someone after playing GTA, * looks and runs out*
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by johnbush(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
peeps are willing to pay that much just to simulate VIOLENCE?! so REPULSIVE.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Swiftboy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
GTA rocks!cant WAIT to play it!
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by get2abbey(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
had it 2 days to realease date(piratebay), game is good.....i love the cars and going to the strip club and having them strippers dance for me......but dont allow the bouncer catch you touchin the gals.

luv the game....

ps3jailbreak for life, hope we can jailbreak ps4 sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Obidikejr(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
when can we start programming games like these?... re advanced programming taught in nigerian schools? we re celebrating rock star games, there re making billions... I was playing san andreas yesterday and I was like de game programmers are wiz, I know 5 will have better graphics dan audreas... how do de do it? I am venturing into the world of computer science as a college fresh man here in 9ja, I dunno if its a waste of time or if 4yrs is worth it, cuz I heard de jus bombard students with books/math and jarkin nd nt practicals (advanced practicals is another story for nxt generation)... I have a dream that one day nigerian programmers will create games hotter dan rock star's...ummm is dat possible?
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by okeke2: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
GTA 5?? BABA WE DEY WAIT FOR GTA 6 OR GTA: EPISODES FROM FROM SAN ANDREAS
AS IN ITS OLD NEWS NAA....
BUT HONESTLY TREVOR PHILIPS IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME CHARAACTER EVER AFTER THE JOKER
BEST PART IS......AS IN EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME WAS AWESOME
BUT ITS SHORTER THAN GTA:SA FOR PS2 ITS EXACTLY 69 MISSIONS FOR PS3
BUT THE SIDE MISSIONS AND EXTRAS CAN REALLY KEEP U BUSY
BEST PART IS WHEN YOU ''RESCUE'' ONE MR K FROM THE FIB BUILDING
OR WHEN YOU KILL THE ENTIRE LOST MC GANG WITH TREVOR

TREVOR: STEP RIGHT UP STEP RIGHT UP!!!
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by okeke2: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
johnbush: peeps are willing to pay that much just to simulate VIOLENCE?! so REPULSIVE.
HEY DNT TYPE INSULTS AGAINST GTA OR AMO BREAK UR FUC* KING FINGERS!!!
LOOOL KIDDIN ANODA FUNNY QUOTE FRM GTA I CHANGED A BIT

1 Like

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Baylow25(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wow but they broke it last week
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ruq:
not yet only on Ps3 and xbox
Is it also out on pc version?
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by funshiba(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
i JUST FINISHED GTA 4 ON MY XBOX, WAITING FOR GTA 5
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2013
best game in the world...I so much love gta.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by prof800(m): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Elliotwiz1: these games have a negative effect on its players, it's too bloody
video games don't affect us. If not we should've been shooting fireball like mortal kombat fighters by now...lol.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Okaka27(m): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2013
CRAP crap CRaP

#team Call Of Duty cool
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by eslathomas(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2013
wow. GTA is actually the best computer games I have played.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by mavister(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Ah know say techno fans go dey happy die now...unto say dem go soon release d mobile version.hhahahahhahah
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by coobboy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
This game is good as hell thank God I'm a proud owner got it from game fly though
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Kehne(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Rocking GTA5 on pc with an emulator. Your argument is invalid. wink :p

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Kehne(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okaka27: CRAP crap CRaP

#team Call Of Duty cool
Call of duty is for n00bs. No strategy, just running around and shooting like a jerk off that freebased crack. If you want to play first person shooters, try Battlefield 3.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Shaanteel(f): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
..haha grand theFT WALAH..YIPie infakt dis z jst meant to b clasified in 1wor Wow.. folow me un nairaland its shaanteel

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
prof800:
video games don't affect us. If not we should've been shooting fireball like mortal kombat fighters by now...lol.
they affect you mentally not physically!! And these mental stimulations can lead to irrational behaviors
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Kehne(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
Elliotwiz1: they affect you mentally not physically!! And these mental stimulations can lead to irrational behaviors
do you know that the US recognises pro gamers as professional athletes? Are you telling me that you know more than a government? FYI, gaming helps to improve hand eye coordination, which is very important for neurosurgeons, and it also enhances the ability of the brain to process complex problems because if you compare the neuronal mapping of a gamer's brain and that of a non gamer, that of the gamer has complex neural connections. Besides, if gaming makes people violent, tell me the video game that caused world war 1 and 2, the falkland war, the gulf war, the first and second punic war.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2013
Kehne: do you know that the US recognises pro gamers as professional athletes? Are you telling me that you know more than a government? FYI, gaming helps to improve hand eye coordination, which is very important for neurosurgeons, and it also enhances the ability of the brain to process complex problems because if you compare the neuronal mapping of a gamer's brain and that of a non gamer, that of the gamer has complex neural connections. Besides, if gaming makes people violent, tell me the video game that caused world war 1 and 2, the falkland war, the gulf war, the first and second punic war.
and what do you know about games and types of games? ? ? ? We're talking about violent games now.... There're educative games, puzzles and different types.... These violent games have a negative effect on It's players, it makes them want to do those things they do in the game... I'm talking from my own experience, GTA is all about bloodshed and illegal activities... Not too long ago we saw a thread about a boy who just woke up one morning, shot his mom and dad... When he was asked what caused it, he said the movie called matrix and GTA .... Just put your fingers in your pocket if you don't have any reason for objecting to what i said.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Kehne(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Elliotwiz1: and what do you know about games and types of games? ? ? ? We're talking about violent games now.... There're educative games, puzzles and different types.... These violent games have a negative effect on It's players, it makes them want to do those things they do in the game... I'm talking from my own experience, GTA is all about bloodshed and illegal activities... Not too long ago we saw a thread about a boy who just woke up one morning, shot his mom and dad... When he was asked what caused it, he said the movie called matrix and GTA .... Just put your fingers in your pocket if you don't have any reason for objecting to what i said.
The boy had an underlying psychological disorder. I followed the story. They checked his MACH IV score and it was very high and the same with most psychopaths and serial killers. Besides, what do you even know about violent games? You played GTA, which is for babies and you are whining? Go and play Spec Ops: the line. Video games don't make people violent. Society makes people violent, so they blame it on video games. Besides, video games have 18+ and M ratings. So if you don't like them, take a seat and have a nice tall cup of chill the Bleep out.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kehne: The boy had an underlying psychological disorder. I followed the story. They checked his MACH IV score and it was very high and the same with most psychopaths and serial killers. Besides, what do you even know about violent games? You played GTA, which is for babies and you are whining? Go and play Spec Ops: the line. Video games don't make people violent. Society makes people violent, so they blame it on video games. Besides, video games have 18+ and M ratings. So if you don't like them, take a seat and have a nice tall cup of chill the Bleep out.
you said something about video games enhancing the brain performance of an individual... Did the greatest mathematician ever play video games?? Did all the great philosophers of old play video games? Why're all the video game players not great scientist and geniuses? Why're you not a genius because You're a gamer?? Kid
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Kehne(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Elliotwiz1: you said something about video games enhancing the brain performance of an individual... Did the greatest mathematician ever play video games?? Did all the great philosophers of old play video games? Why're all the video game players not great scientist and geniuses? Why're you not a genius because You're a gamer?? Kid
Aristotle and video games? Albert Einstein and video games? I may not be a genius, but I'm smart enough to know that if you are to get an extra brain, the brain would be very lonely. I'm a kid. At any rate, I'm not an old hag like you.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kehne: Aristotle and video games? Albert Einstein and video games? I may not be a genius, but I'm smart enough to know that if you are to get an extra brain, the brain would be very lonely. I'm a kid. At any rate, I'm not an old hag like you.
sorry, when i said 'kid' i didn't mean a 'child' go and check for the other meaning of that word, It's ambiguous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? / GOD Fire(android) / PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.