Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

FGN Labour And Education Recruitment 2012 - Were Applicants Scammed???? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FGN Labour And Education Recruitment 2012 - Were Applicants Scammed???? (925 Views)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Federal Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Accepting Résumés ( A Nelex Project) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FGN Labour And Education Recruitment 2012 - Were Applicants Scammed???? by zubino(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2013
I just woke up this morning and recalled that I participated in an exam that I don't know my fate till date. Last year FCS advertised for positions under ministries of labour, Education and Foreign affairs, of which thousands and probably millions of unemployed graduates applied. I remember the rigorous processes we passed through, ranging from picking the form to submission. Of course, it didn't end there. Shortlisting of names to going for accreditation, which was very stressful. FGN even made it more stressful by zoning it and forcing applicants to accreditate in their various zones irrespective of place of location.

Writing the exam wasn't easy either, I remember sitting under the sun for more than five hours before writing the exam.

So, what happened at the end of the day? Personally , I have already moved forward, but I think we still deserve the right to know what happened. Was the exercise cancelled? Were the slots shared? What happened exactly?

Instead of addressing issues of unemployment and education, what we hear is this ministry spends so so so and so millions in security cars or in renovation of toilets. They forget that our life can only be secured in GOD. Does the heart have security proof? They can have cardiac arrest right inside those security cars.

Finally, I throw this question- were unemployed applicants scammed by their own government?
Re: FGN Labour And Education Recruitment 2012 - Were Applicants Scammed???? by 234GT(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2013
The connected ones must have been recruited bro. It is bad but it is the reality.
Re: FGN Labour And Education Recruitment 2012 - Were Applicants Scammed???? by sunch(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Next time u should vigorously follow it up with necessary connetion u know, cos FGN job can only be gotten by who u know
Re: FGN Labour And Education Recruitment 2012 - Were Applicants Scammed???? by pinetulips(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
i tire for this wahala,
Re: FGN Labour And Education Recruitment 2012 - Were Applicants Scammed???? by pinetulips(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2013
omo just boon them joor
[quote
author=zubino]I just woke up this morning and recalled that I
participated in an exam that I don't know my fate till date. Last year
FCS advertised for positions under ministries of labour, Education and
Foreign affairs, of which thousands and probably millions of unemployed
graduates applied. I remember the rigorous processes we passed through,
ranging from picking the form to submission. Of course, it didn't end
there. Shortlisting of names to going for accreditation, which was very
stressful. FGN even made it more stressful by zoning it and forcing
applicants to accreditate in their various zones irrespective of place
of location.

Writing the exam wasn't easy either, I remember sitting under the sun
for more than five hours before writing the exam.

So, what happened at the end of the day? Personally , I have already
moved forward, but I think we still deserve the right to know what
happened. Was the exercise cancelled? Were the slots shared? What
happened exactly?

Instead of addressing issues of unemployment and education, what we hear
is this ministry spends so so so and so millions in security cars or in
renovation of toilets. They forget that our life can only be secured in
GOD. Does the heart have security proof? They can have cardiac arrest
right inside those security cars.

Finally, I throw this question- were unemployed applicants scammed by
their own government? [/quote]
Re: FGN Labour And Education Recruitment 2012 - Were Applicants Scammed???? by zubino(m): 12:28am On Nov 02, 2013
I wish we can get more info from applicants. Na waoo for naija and how such crucial issues that deal with human survival are treated.
Re: FGN Labour And Education Recruitment 2012 - Were Applicants Scammed???? by ikenna58(m): 2:15am On Nov 02, 2013
And when another FGN job came up asking people to pay 1000naira, so many gullible youths paid the money! And sure those wicked leaders will be feeding fat on you people's money right now while you stay in your houses for centuries waiting to get a ghost call from them!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Confirm The Authenticity Of This Message / Job Opportunities / Ernst And Young Aptitude Job Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.