Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? (96530 Views)

Where Can One Download Full HD Movies / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by ceira(f): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2013
Which site can one download bollywood(indian) movies with english subtitles and korean movies with english subtitles??
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by Doughboysss: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Try www.extratorrent.com. might help u.but u need to hav utorrent or vuze installed on ur system.
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by ceira(f): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Dough_boy$$$:
Try www.extratorrent.com. might help u.but u need to hav utorrent or vuze installed on ur system.
tnx alot....i need a site that does nt require registering pls and its on a blackberry
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by Doughboysss: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
ceira:
tnx alot....i need a site that does nt require registering pls and its on a blackberry
Ur welcome
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by bennito: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
ceira: Which site can one download bollywood(indian) movies with english subtitles and korean movies with english subtitles??
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by horlah005: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
My dear... I don't think dia s such site OR not that I'm aware of but u can try it on youtube.com, just search 4ur favourite and download it
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2014
ceira:
Which site can one download bollywood(indian) movies with english subtitles and korean movies with english subtitles??
Mobile movies.in
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by toluxe0075: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2014
shokky24:

Mobile movies.in
I tried the website, the bollywood movies are not subtitled!!!
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2014
toluxe0075:
moviesovie.in ... Try it and thank me later.
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by toluxe0075: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
HAkorehdeh:
moviesovie.in ... Try it and thank me later.
the link is not working bro!! I'm just tired of downloading hindi movies without subtitle!!!
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
toluxe0075:
the link is not working bro!! I'm just tired of downloading hindi movies without subtitle!!!
Did you mean the download link? If that's the case, always make use of the second server. The first link doesn't work for me too.
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by toluxe0075: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
HAkorehdeh:
Did you mean the download link? If that's the case, always make use of the second server. The first link doesn't work for me too.
It's now working!!! Thanks bro!!!!!!
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by tasland(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
toluxe0075:
yea same as ♍ε too ℓ dowloaded one dere bt i̶̲̥̅̊s nt subtittled,pls any oda site D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ ℓ can download boollywood movie wi english subtittled
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
toluxe0075:
ryemovies.com #justverynice.. You can always download your favourite latest hindi movies with subtitles from there.
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
tasland:
yea same as ♍ε too ℓ dowloaded one dere bt i̶̲̥̅̊s nt subtittled,pls any oda site D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅τ̲̅ ℓ can download boollywood movie wi english subtittled
ryemovies (.) com
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by tasland(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
ryemovies (.) com
τ̲̅ђe subtittle i̶̲̥̅̊s in indonesia nt in english,pls help ♍ε wit τ̲̅ђe one wit english subtittle pls
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
tasland:
τ̲̅ђe subtittle i̶̲̥̅̊s in indonesia nt in english,pls help ♍ε wit τ̲̅ђe one wit english subtittle pls
You click on 'More ', there you would find many languages depending on your choice.

I suppose you already knw how to use subtitle file...
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by tasland(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
You click on 'More ', there you would find many languages depending on your choice.

subtittle file......dnt get it mayb Ɣợ̣̣̇̇̇μ̥ shud xplain t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ ♍ε pls
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
tasland:
subtittle file......dnt get it mayb Ɣợ̣̣̇̇̇μ̥ shud xplain t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ ♍ε pls
Are you using an Android phone? Though, it may work for BlackBerry too but i have never seen it (no one uses bb in my hood)..
Just very simple! You can also do it on pc.. Some media players like VLC, MXplayer allow you to use external subtitle files (I mean not inbuilt). You only need to locate the file and click on it, then it begins working. Directions :
Press >
Options=subtitle=open file =then you locate the file
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by tasland(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Are you using an Android phone? Though, it may work for BlackBerry too but i have never seen it (no one uses bb in my hood)..
Just very simple! You can also do it on pc.. Some media players like VLC, MXplayer allow you to use external subtitle files (I mean not inbuilt). You only need to locate the file and click on it, then it begins working. Directions :
Press >
Options=subtitle=open file =then you locate the file
·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣k$✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌ bt am usin BB mayb ℓ shud try it if it Wȋ̊ℓℓ work for my bb
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by ismailbrah(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Try worldfree4u.com

1 Like

Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by funshyboi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
HAkorehdeh:

Pls where is the more option located
Re: Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? by SOMICMACPHERSON: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2018
"Not Knowing the Official site as best listed here HDMp4Mania.MOBI, Mp4mania, HDmoviesluv, MP4mobilemovies and Much More or Not Knowing how to Navigate well on HD, MP4 Movie Download site as the list, or even not having the proper download steps and much more reasons".

Did You Know: You can download various HD WWE Tv Shows, Hollywood and Bollywood HD Mobile Movies from our HD movies site HDMp4Mania, Enjoy !!...

http://www.earthprex.com/hdmp4mania-com-mp4mania-mp4-mobile-movies-free-download-hd-mp4/

(1) (Reply)

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Actress' Boobs In Location Photos Of "A Village In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.