Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! (748 Views)

What Is Jihad Al-nikah / Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! / British Gay Muslims Seek Islamic Wedding(nikah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by pmc01(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2013
INTRO:
For the Ummah in Ibadan and the ones on a visit to Ibadan- Immediately you see this, please follow these set of instructions below

ACTIONS REQUIRED:
#Hop down from your bed or simply get up from that praying mat. The surfing wey you do don do, day don break.

#Glorify Allaah

#Do some stretch-out and exercise. Please close your mouth when yawning.

#Go round and greet everyone at home and inform them you are going for a nikah function today; it's courtesy and they might have had other plans for you today.

#Put your room in order and assist with some house chores. It shouldn't take too much time.

#Go and do your bathroom things. It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes. Sebi you are sha not shaving/trimming your beards? You're a Muslim male na.

#Oya freshen up and look presentable as Halal-ically permitted.

#Straighten out your clothes/dresses; don't come looking like an 'Omo Onile'.

#Dress up yourself. You can engage your spouse, not your fiancee to assist with that. It's called love, not rubbish.

#Take your breakfast. You might want to make it light.

#Bid those at home farewell.

#Do the necessary adhkar and set out.

#Get to Academy, climb the bridge. Board an Okada or Cab going to Olunde primary school. Welcome to the venue of our two-in-one Wolimatu n Nikah. We hope you came with your spouse and Family. Please wine and dine with us in this celebration of love as AbdWasi'i bn Nasirdeen takes Rofi'ah bint AbdHameed into custody and
AbdKareem bn Bello takes Kafilah bint AbdHameed into custody.

BENEFITS:
#eat halal
#drink halal
#learn halal
#mingle halal
#socialize halal
#share in Allaah's Mercy on us
#And for those 'searching', please get your Halal 'Take-away.

.......... Thanks for your co-operation. Jazakallaahukhairan!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by tbaba1234: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2013
Haha!
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by pmc01(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
tbaba1234: Haha!

wink
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by ummsulaym(f): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
bro pmc will not kill me o... I don't even know the names of those am to attend their wolimatil nikkah... Modify 'sharperly' ooo
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by pmc01(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
ummsulaym: bro pmc will not kill me o... I don't even know the names of those am to attend their nikkah... Modify shaperly ooo if not *i will tell mummy for you*

AbdWasi'i bn Nasirdeen takes Rofi'ah bint AbdHameed into custody and
AbdKareem bn Bello takes Kafilah bint AbdHameed into custody.

Oya Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee! Don't go or I will not show you that thing my Uncle bought for me. *baby face mode*
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by Sissie(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
ummsulaym: bro pmc will not kill me o... I don't even know the names of those am to attend their nikkah... Modify shaperly ooo if not *i will tell mummy for you*

Viewing this topic: Sissie(f)
I caught you *smiling*

Hehehe nice one LOL
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by Sissie(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nice one, congratulations.
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by baba11(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
congr@s to them!
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by baba11(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
congrats to them!
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by harmeenart(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Barakallahufiih,#tiyin naa a de o#
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by deols(f): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
ma sha Allah..

pmc wont stop inviting us o..

but not to his own? undecided

may Allah put barakah in the union(s).
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by pmc01(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thank you to everyone, God bless you all.

I'll try and tell that PMC to invite us to his own abi he already has four wives ni
Or he might be scared Daddy PMC will cane him if he dare imagines such.... Poor boy(man)! cry
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by busar(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin you be character oh
Re: Welcome To Our Two-in-one Nikah! by pmc01(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Ritual Bath -the Accepted/correct Method. / How To Perform The Friday Prayer / Oldest Quran (probably Dating To Prophet's Time Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.