Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... (3125 Views)

Choose One Or Go To Jail... / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! (2) (3) (4)

Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Sunymoore(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Choose

Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Thavik(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
So uhhm..i think i would prefer the orange to black and white cloth in jail

Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Luvdbyursista(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
Which one did you choose?
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by homesteady(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
I'm going to jail

Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Juell(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
@ OP, better go pray for forgiveness. The other woman (the slim one) has nothing to do wit her looks, she's suffering. Frm a terrible medical condition. So my friend it's not wat u shld be joking about.

Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by dddaaayyyooo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
I Will choose the FAT LADY

Reasons For picking d fat lady
There is every probability she will be rich or from a rich home. She will hav less guys that fall for her so she will take me as a Small God for loving her. Again No cheating on me, She doesn't look lik an hiv +

D tin Lady
No benefit from her, and probably HIV +
Jail
Never an option, can't waste my BSc in jail. So that's all. Fat Lady.

Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Haywhymido(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oso sini lenu otu buyosi
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by iykemoney90(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
I rather go to jail
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by lertee(f): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
lmsao,better the fat lady.
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Arosa(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
I think I'm going to be sick. *throws up on thread*
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Kslib(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
JAIL it is for me..
All izz well!
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Lemzkyd: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oboy na jail oooo......if all women are lyk dis....pls gimme a life sentence.....loool...
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by free2ryhme: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
na people nine months una dey take do yeye like dis ... eee yah undecided
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by kunlery911(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Guys sha they dont want fat girl at same time they dont want skinny girls like say them fit creat one sad but i rather go to jail sha undecided
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by lertee(f): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
kunlery911: Guys sha they dont want fat girl at same time they dont want skinny girls like say them fit creat one sad but i rather go to jail sha undecided
Same with you. Rather go to jail lol
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Fxwarrior: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Fxwarrior: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
If the fat one mistakenly falls on you while sleep,Suffocation shall be your keske.
I have landed! grin

dddaaayyyooo: I Will choose the FAT LADY

Reasons For picking d fat lady
There is every probability she will be rich or from a rich home. She will hav less guys that fall for her so she will take me as a Small God for loving her. Again No cheating on me, She doesn't look lik an hiv +

D tin Lady
No benefit from her, and probably HIV +
Jail
Never an option, can't waste my BSc in jail. So that's all. Fat Lady.
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
The skinny bittch. At least she got some b00bs but those legs shocked
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by iterator25: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
The skinny lady... hole na hole abeg
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by dddaaayyyooo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fxwarrior: If the fat one mistakenly falls on you while sleep,Suffocation shall be your keske.
I have landed! grin

That's not possible. With her size, separate rooms or beds will solve the problem, she won't even be convenient sleeping with some1 on d same bed, she has to sleep alone. So, I will be visiting her when itz time.
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by texbaba1: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hell No am going to jail...what's my cell number pls?
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Danhumprey: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oboy. This one is like choosing between the devil and the deep sea. I rather go to jail! angry
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by UyiIredia(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
I might as well kill myself.
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by imsuboi(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
come dey carry me go the jail o!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Fxwarrior: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
dddaaayyyooo:
That's not possible. With her size, separate rooms or beds will solve the problem, she won't even be convenient sleeping with some1 on d same bed, she has to sleep alone. So, I will be visiting her when itz time.

Time for what?!Like seriously?Anyways there are different ways to commit SUICIDE.Your call,your choice.Write the damn will mehn.
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Fxwarrior: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
dddaaayyyooo:

Wait o.Do you seriously think she will feel you?Unless your whole body turns to d1ck.
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Dovahkiin(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
i cant go to jail and get my ass busted yo , id pick the skinny one simply cos she looks like she can take care of herself(sorta) , i aint tryin to Bleep that tho , fatone look like she cant even walk , costs more to feed , sweats and smells , needs help doing stuff , lazy etc
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by sheelay(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
REALITY101: The skinny bittch. At least she got some b00bs but those legs shocked
Don't abuse her o... That's Lizy Velasques, she is suffering from a condition, she can't get fatter than that, cos her skin doesn't store fats, and it's not HIV..... It could be anyone!
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by dddaaayyyooo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fxwarrior:

Time for what?!Like seriously?Anyways there are different ways to commit SUICIDE.Your call,your choice.Write the damn will mehn.
Jail is never an option, choosing between the two means freedom. so, have that in mind.
Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Tyche(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I might as well kill myself.

Re: Pics Of The Day:- Choose One Or Go To Jail... by Fkforyou(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jail straight up,infact I go smuggle cash enter jail cos e go get use wella....

Boys Can Never Stop Cheating, It's In Their Nature(funny Pix) / *THE HEALING BODY BUTTER* / 2pac Change His 2go Profile Picture