Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time (1601 Views)

Fela's American Girlfriend, Sandra Izsadore Arrives Nigeria For Felabration 2015 / Jackie Chan To Visit Nigeria Sept. 4 / Afrocandy: ''I Won't Visit Nigeria If Buhari Becomes President'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2013

Wale Folarin popularly known simply as
Wale has announced that he’ll be visiting
Nigeria for the first time ever.
Wale born to Nigerian parents has
always identified with his Nigerian
heritage and has worked with
numerous artists in Nigerian
entertainment including Naeto C, WizKid
& Ice Prince.
He made the announcement via his
twitter handle that he’ll be making the
trip in November. It’s not clear if it’s just
a leisure trip or for a concert. But we’ll
know pretty soon wont we?

"
Finally Nigeria in NOVEMBER
8:46 AM - 13 Oct 2013
Wale Folarin
@Wale Follow
1,406 RETWEETS 344 FAVORITES"

www.jaguda.com/2013/10/13/us-rapper-wale-visit-nigeria-first-time-ever/
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by sheedy407(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
He is coming to Lagos for a concept but will be visiting akure,his home town the nxt day.

1 Like

Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by gluv01(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
sheedy407: He is coming to Lagos for a concept but will be visiting akure,his home town the nxt day.

@the bolded, yes it's for a concept tongue
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by tpia5: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Did he really tweet that?

Where are his parents from btw.
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by homesteady(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
tpia@:
Did he really tweet that?

Noo! It was you that sent the tweet! SMH! grin

1 Like

Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by AbuMikey(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2013

Nice

Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by Ijawboi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Him 1 send us cloth??
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by ayobase(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
For the FIRST TIME EVER. I would have doubted if he didn't tweet that!

Never knew, though he has been in Nigeria before, and not just once!

He has really been repping to think he has been coming around to visit. I'm proud of u brother!

A good patriot!
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by imsuboi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
I thought wale is Nigerian undecided
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
imsu.boi:
I thought wale is Nigerian undecided

He is
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
Yeah, Wale is Nigerian. . . He's from the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria.

#TeamGOM cool
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Isn't this a frontpage material?? What is wrong with these mods angry

#TeamGOM
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by LesbianBoy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Who cares
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
LesbianBoy: Who cares
And you are BROKE human being like you, na so you go dey carry Wizkid quote around like a frustrated poor man! angry

No make me vex oo!

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by Nuvally: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
LesbianBoy: Who cares

Keep quiet my friend!
Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by airmark(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2013
''Like Wale.... I gat an ambition''

1 Like

Re: US Rapper Wale To Visit Nigeria For The First Time by Ijawboi(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Spits on thread.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Speaks At The WISE Summit In Doha, Qatar (pictures) / Nadia Buari & Jim Iyke Finally Engaged? + Jim Acquires A 2013 Chevrolet Camaro / Largest Collection Of Luxury Personalized Imported Wedding Cards-abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.