Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (52800 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Don't mind those yeye hypocrites ghanaians, that always claims to be saints and angels. Jackie Appiah divorced her ghanaian husband Peter Agyeman for a handsome nigerian Bobby Obodo.
Lmfao i was waiting for your comment. Don't you ever get tired Btw it was false(Jackie and Bobby), another rumour which they both denied.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
ATMC: u dey vex me...no need arguing with yhu. it seems yhu were jilted lol... by a fine girl to be precise hence ur philosophy lmao!
Gbam!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
I agree with you and majority of the time the good ones i am talking about have that in them. I am not deceiving myself, you as a fellow Christian should understand what i am talking about.
oh yeah i do understand. you have to be a strong spiritual person ( not religious cuz religious people are the biggest demons lol ) with a genuine fear of the lord , because thats the only thing that would keep your demons in check. if you are knowledgeable in scriptures ( unlike religious people ) and you know that the lord is the one who puts diseases on people and kills people for judgement for what they have done, if you are spiritual enough to know that all the evil created in the world is created by God ( isaiah 45 vs 7 ) ( amos 3 vs 6 ) as revenge and judgement on people. when you have this level of knowledge you have not choice but to develop a healthy fear of the lord. of course religious people dont believe the lord puts diseases on people or kills people hence why they have no fear of God and hence why they are the biggest demons hiding behind the bible to commit all their acts

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu:
Gbam!!!!!
Once burnt, twice shy as they say tongue

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lol you are such a clown!!! grin grin
it is what it is lol
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: it is what it is lol
Yes, to each their own
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
ATMC: u dey vex me...no need arguing with yhu. it seems yhu were jilted lol... by a fine girl to be precise hence ur philosophy lmao!
oh no this is not personal. this is strictly business. this here thang is about reality. the question is CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH grin grin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Like i said. A good man is a rare find. Becareful bro, you attract who you are and i can just imagine the type of lady the likes of yourself will attract. Try and learn some manners, it's free!
taaaaa! In the case of football, you'll worthless b4 my least woman lyk shevchenko..who's talking on hw to b attractive here?.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Once burnt, twice shy as they say tongue
you wish i was burnt lol
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: you wish i was burnt lol
Keep on deceiving yourself grin grin, but stop letting her cloud your judgement on all women!

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tonylyte:
taaaaa! In the case of football, you'll worthless b4 my least woman lyk shevchenko..who's talking on hw to b attractive here?.
What is this one saying
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Ellylace(f): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Seriously, can we all stop with the generalising thing PUH-LEESE ??...Not every pretty woman has d personality of an Ogre angry I'm sure some of u guys have beautiful mothers, would u regard her as EVIL just becos she's pretty? Ofcos nt! She's ur Momma! So if ur pretty mothers turned out okay, y do u think the rest of us wont?
So happy for Van Vicker..one of d few movie stars I actually respect. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by devour129: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: true but the chances are more that they wont cheat. women cheat because they have options. if a woman has no options she cant cheat. if everytime ya woman walks out alone she is hit on by like 10 guys before she gets home, you have a problem on your hands. a potential problem. those are options. grin
this guy you are so funny ! At least you have stopped with your doom quotes.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Keep on deceiving yourself grin grin, but stop letting her cloud your judgement on all women!
[b]trust me when i say this my wholesome approach to everything i do in life is borne out of a deep understanding of the bible. first off the story of adam and eve. you do know that the story is allegorical right ? eve is a nation of people. eve is black women. the women were fascinated by the spiritual practices of the serpent ( also a nation of people ) and then she got adam ( negro men ) to start participating in these heathen practices. she basically got adam to turn away from God. okay so women are visual beings. they are into what looks better, who has more, which is more exciting etc etc. its biblical. thats the way the lord made women. thats why he had to command the woman to be in check hence the words AND YOUR DESIRE SHALL BE TOWARDS YOUR HUSBAND AND HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE <<< thats like being put in subjection. even the lord letting you know what the deal is lol. this aint about me. look all around you ? you see a manifestation of the lusts of women for bigger and better things ? thats why all these fools are doing 419 and looting the treasury and bombing countries and killing each other for money. so that they can have more and more and more so they can get the finest woman to sleep with. this here is deeper than you think it is i tell ya[/b]
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Don't mind those yeye hypocrites ghanaians, that always claims to be saints and angels. Jackie Appiah divorced her ghanaian husband Peter Agyeman for a handsome nigerian Bobby Obodo.
lol, ah dey here d see. Though, unto normalcy, u were supposed to be loyal to the woman that feeds you, clothes u and does everytin 4 u...buh, it is stil rear wit em, and they r talking nonesense here.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by ucube: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Amen
Rejoice5000: All nairalanders ladies our will be in Australia if u wish that say amen
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Cusubaba: fool! is a Van Vicker a Ghanaian? Van Vicker father is a Durch man and his mother is a Liberian woman. If Van Vicker happen to be a criminal will u be proud to called him a ghanaian?Just the way u hypocrites ghanaians claim Yvonne Okoro whose her father is a Nigerian .
Calm down!! It aint that serious, before you spew rubbish, google is free!!!

Vicker was born to a Liberian Ghanaian mother and a Dutch father.[3][4][5] His father died when he was six years old
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Vicker

Take your issues elsewhere. I am not your therapist!
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
devour129: this guy you are so funny ! At least you have stopped with your doom quotes.
oh my doom quotes is still on point lol. these are the days of doom and gloom. before we get to the light at the end of the tunnel we have to go through darkness. we are in darkness and its about to get real dark. keep your eyes on the news and on frontpage. this is judgement time. end times. its real wink wink
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tonylyte: p
u're 4m d same cntry wit'em ryte? U are used to seeing ugly thngs, so u dnt complain wen u see them. Dwn here we r nt used to it, so we complain wen we see 1...

Not everyone is as superficial as you. Some people choose to look deeper; they find good character and intelligence more attractive than the aesthetics. If it's nicely wrapped and empty inside what's the use?

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by devour129: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin grin well if i end up with a seriouly religious ugly lady that sleeps around then that would be punishment for a crime i committed against God and i would have to endure that punishment i guess. maybe i was a heart breaker in past life getting his comeuppance ?

and there is no such thing as love. this is a man created word. it does not exist. what we have is 'lust'. and with every lust ? it wanes and dies out. after that is the next phase of the marriage. 'compromise'.
you are right that marriage starts with lust but you are wrong when you say there's nothing like love. My mum will always say we all enter marriage for companionship,stability,children and lust and with time love is built .

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: [b]trust me when i say this my wholesome approach to everything i do in life is borne out of a deep understanding of the bible. first off the story of adam and eve. you do know that the story is allegorical right ? eve is a nation of people. eve is black women. the women were fascinated by the spiritual practices of the serpent ( also a nation of people ) and then she got adam ( negro men ) to start participating in these heathen practices. she basically got adam to turn away from God. okay so women are visual beings. they are into what looks better, who has more, which is more exciting etc etc. its biblical. thats the way the lord made women. thats why he had to command the woman to be in check hence the words AND YOUR DESIRE SHALL BE TOWARDS YOUR HUSBAND AND HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE <<< thats like being put in subjection. even the lord letting you know what the deal is lol. this aint about me. look all around you ? you see a manifestation of the lusts of women for bigger and better things ? thats why all these fools are doing 419 and looting the treasury and bombing countries and killing each other for money. so that they can have more and more and more so they can get the finest woman to sleep with. this here is deeper than you think it is i tell ya[/b]
shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Controversial! Never before heard. I do not think the world centres around black negro jews.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You've just made my day sir. LoL. Chai

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Gwekzy: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
albiol: From the first picture its obvious they both do weightlifting
dis is wicked
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by albiol: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ugly girls full dis thread sha dem just dey para anyhow
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Typical ghanaian. i know u will say is rumour, like the way u fools b4 said IYAYAN fucking Yvonne Nelson was rumour until Iyayan tired of the bitch and dump her

I did not say it. Jackie and Bobby themselves said they are friends. If you have a problem with that. That it to them, no need to shoot the messenger. My last reply to you. Like i said before, i am not your therapist and am frankly to tired for your ish tonight. Go and find Petrodollar and co to entertain you, not me. *Ignore mode activated*
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Calm down!! It aint that serious, before you spew rubbish, google is free!!!

Vicker was born to a Liberian Ghanaian mother and a Dutch father.[3][4][5] His father died when he was six years old
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Vicker

Take your issues elsewhere. I am not your therapist!
therefore he is a ghanaian ryte?
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tonylyte:
therefore he is a ghanaian ryte?
Yes his mother is half Ghanaian and he was born and bred in Ghana and identifies himself as such so that would make him one.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RedCard1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
Still not a good actor. Thank God he doesn't get scripts anymore. His marriage is applaudable though
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by devour129: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: oh my doom quotes is still on point lol. these are the days of doom and gloom. before we get to the light at the end of the tunnel we have to go through darkness. we are in darkness and its about to get real dark. keep your eyes on the news and on frontpage. this is judgement time. end times. its real wink wink
funny thing is that the more I read your comments the more I see the truth in them.av been prepositioned by men even while wearing my wedding banns.its like guys prefer married women its kinda creepy.its only the fear of God that can help us resist temptations.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by damilolaluv(f): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wish more men/actors will take a cue from Vin. He is a handsome guy and still has not let fame get into his head. Nice family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story / Pero Adeniyi Goes On A Date With Her Boyfriend (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.