Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is It Still Reasonable To Subscribe To Using Caller Tunes? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Still Reasonable To Subscribe To Using Caller Tunes? (601 Views)

How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day / Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 / How To Subscribe To The Etisalat Blackberry Daily Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Still Reasonable To Subscribe To Using Caller Tunes? by andicod1st(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Anytime I want to make a call, I don't bother carrying the phone close to my ear to know if it's ringing at the other end or to know when the person I'm calling has picked. I just hold it at the normal distance from my eye and look at the screen.. ofcourse, it indicates on the screen when it is ringing at the other end and when it has been picked..such that if the other party had a caller tune, I didn't get to listen to it (mind you, my phone was not on loudspeaker).
I also discover that many other people out there (probably the majority) apply this pattern..

In such a case as this, is it still reasonable to subscribe to using a caller tune at a cost of, maybe, N50 or more? as people won't get to listen to the tune afterall.
Re: Is It Still Reasonable To Subscribe To Using Caller Tunes? by UchihaItachi(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
No thanks, i have musics on my phone if i wanna play music..reasonable people don't use caller tunez cheesy
Re: Is It Still Reasonable To Subscribe To Using Caller Tunes? by psalmdave(m): 3:01am On Oct 20, 2013
In 2013?
Re: Is It Still Reasonable To Subscribe To Using Caller Tunes? by seunlayi(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2013
the idea is good but it is bn abused by our network operators for their selfish gains. I also noticed that even when did nt subscribed to it, they will sill use ur number and make ur caller listen to it as a means of advertising or setting trap for people to fall into it.
Re: Is It Still Reasonable To Subscribe To Using Caller Tunes? by Osyxcel(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
It has never been reasonable for me, as I don't derive any value from using caller tunes.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True About Etisalat? / Android Users: It's Time We Got The Data We Need USING OUR VOICES! / Help Me Root My Phone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.